Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,128 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. (2450 Views)

Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti / 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2018
lastmessenger:
keep calm and watch yourself and your family for what is going to happen 2019 and beyond will keep all of us in awe. Even the buhari online miscreants will be affected and some of them will openly ask nairalanders forgiveness
The recent reduction in herdsmen attack across the country is because of the coming election and it negative remark against buhari. These terrorist herdsmen must go low to allow their man have a free ride to victory and then bam comes another sustained vicious attacks. We must all get ready for what is about to happen because this time around every nook and cranies of this country will be affected.
Like I said earlier keep calm and relax, watch yourself and family for that is all you have got. As for the election buhari has already won not because he is smarter than anybody but because the security forces are his men and are firmly the under his control and then the inec chairman is his tribes man.

I know all these and I pray with my family everyday. As we speak, believers are praying on the mountain for the destruction of enemies of the country. Only God and the Americans can help. As crazy and impulsive as Donald Trump is, millions of Christians believe in him because he’s the only US President that has been able to hit the nail on the head by identifying an hydra headed monster. And that is why so many poor white Americans will fight to death to retain him in Office. And only he can help to salvage innocent Nigerian lives after next year’s elections. This might sound crazy but it is a personal opinion and conviction.

Let’s pipe down on the combative online wars and see what God will do with this Buhari issue. God helped us with Abacha and he’s still on the throne.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by haffaze777(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

Buhari might not have sponsored the killings but his body language indicated indifference and lethargy to the plight of the people of Benue. A commander in Chief must be hands on and quick witted to protect National security. Buhari has failed on that score but he’s an extremely lucky man as he still has the support of his core base. Like I said, I have resigned to fate and can only hope for a miracle.

As for your accusations that I am a religious bigot, I state that my disdain for extremism is not and cannot be tantamount to bigotry. Kindly look for another allegation to pin on me.

at bold,I don't think I will be the first to call u this and Yoruba said "Oro ashi'ere nikan l'oma n yato,ibikanna ni Ologbon ma nsoro si,with that Yoruba proverb,brother you really need to check urself well because it's an open secret that you are not only bigot,but extremist and fanatic

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2018
haffaze777:

at bold,I don't think I will be the first to call u this and Yoruba said "Oro ashi'ere nikan l'oma n yato,ibikanna ni Ologbon ma nsoro si,with that Yoruba proverb,brother you really need to check urself well because it's an open secret that you are not only bigot,but extremist and fanatic

I cannot deny you the right to an opinion. But that won’t stop me from holding my convictions and biases against the commander in Chief.

As you can see from the thread, I have accepted my fate. I can only keep praying for my family members and other Nigerians for the stability under the rulership of Buhari.

Moti gba kamu.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by haffaze777(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

I cannot sent you the right to an opinion. But that won’t stop me from holding my convictions and biases against the commander in Chief.

As you can see from the thread, I have accepted my fate. I can only keep praying for my family members and other Nigerians for the stability under the rulership of Buhari.

Moti gba kamu.

You are just raising fake alarm,buhari will be re elect and nothing (bad) will happen to you and your loved one,I don't know how you allow some people to brainwashed you that buhari is against Christians,has anyone ever stopped you from going to church since 2015? show me any crime committed by anyone from Fulani stock during buhari regime and I will show you hundred of such that predate his tenure, what does that tell u?it show that those crime has nothing to do with him been a president, though buhari failed in many aspects like his predecessors but all the rogue PDP are presenting are not option.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2018
haffaze777:

You are just raising fake alarm,buhari will be re elect and nothing (bad) will happen to you and your loved one,I don't know how you allow some people to brainwashed you that buhari is against Christians,has anyone ever stopped you from going to church since 2015? show me any crime committed by anyone from Fulani stock during buhari regime and I will show you hundred of such that predate his tenure, what does that tell u?it show that those crime has nothing to do with him been a president, though buhari failed in many aspects like his predecessors but all the rogue PDP are presenting are not option.

We are brothers and omoluabi but we differ on issues of politics, policy and principle.

And I defer to you—by resigning to fate—on this Buhari issue. Only God can save us. I also want you to know that my aversion to Buhari has nothing to do with religion.

Take care.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by haffaze777(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

We are brothers and omoluabi but we differ on issues of politics, policy and principle.

And I defer to you—by resigning to fate—on this Buhari issue. Only God can save us. I also want you to know that my aversion to Buhari has nothing to do with religion.

Take care.

@bold,Not until u stop been a fanatic and extremist

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2018
haffaze777:

@bold,Not until u stop been a fanatic and extremist

How am I a fanatic? Because I oppose Islamic extremism? Going by your logic, the Americans are fanatics and extremists abi?

I want you to answer me.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by haffaze777(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

How am I a fanatic? Because I oppose Islamic extremism? Going by your logic, the Americans are fanatics and extremists abi?

I want you to answer me.
you oppose anything Islam and muslim,I could remember in numerous of ur post where u said u fear all Muslims (ur best friends inclusive),so brother don't go there jare because all ur comments on nairaland can attest to it,a little research on ur past comments will vindicate me.I don't like accusing people wrongly because I don't like to be accused,but brother you may not know that you are a religion bigot and fanatic,but the truth is that you ARE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by addictiv(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2018
This is the problem I have with Nigerians.. In other counties people find a way to fix things.. In Nigeria. We are always leaving it to God to come and fix. No wonder we have so many churches and pastors.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2018
addictiv:
This is the problem I have with Nigerians.. In other counties people find a way to fix things.. In Nigeria. We are always leaving it to God to come and fix. No wonder we have so many churches and pastors.

Ordinary Nigerians can’t do anything. Only the elites and the international community can help.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2018
haffaze777:

you oppose anything Islam and muslim,I could remember in numerous of ur post where u said u fear all Muslims (ur best friends inclusive),so brother don't go there jare because all ur comments on nairaland can attest to it,a little research on ur past comments will vindicate me.I don't like accusing people wrongly because I don't like to be accused,but brother you may not know that you are a religion bigot and fanatic,but the truth is that you ARE.

If my opposition to Islamic extremism makes me a bigot, so be it!
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by surgical: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Oblang:
Who gave this ppl the impression that only Yoruba Muslim supports Buhari. I'm a Yoruba Christan and I and many others support Buhari and many Yoruba Muslims did not support him...
Lies
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by surgical: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=Oblang post=70974375]Who gave this ppl the impression that only Yoruba Muslim supports Buhari. I'm a Yoruba Christan and I and many others support Buhari and many Yoruba Muslims did not support him...[/quote you know that's a big lie
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by bedspread: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2018
lastmessenger:
keep calm and watch yourself and your family for what is going to happen 2019 and beyond will keep all of us on the edge. Even the buhari online miscreants will be affected and some of them will openly ask nairalanders for forgiveness
The recent decline in herdsmen attack across the country is because of the coming election and its negative remark against buhari. These terrorist herdsmen must go low to allow their man have a free ride to victory and then bam comes another sustained vicious attacks. We must all get ready for what is about to happen because this time around every nook and cranies of this country will be affected.
Like I said earlier keep calm and relax, watch yourself and family for that is all you have got. As for the election buhari has already won not because he is smarter than anybody but because the security forces are his men and are firmly under his control and then the inec chairman is his tribes man.
Buhari has not won and will not Win
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
Buhari has not won and will not Win

He looks poised to win already and I am worried but can I do?

aGod will continue to guide our families and Christians in the North. I heard about the killing of the PDP Chairman in Adamawa (a Christian) by a fulani herdsman and I don’t wven want to read the thread.

Some of my fellow Yorubas are already accusing me of hating Islam and other Yorubas because I oppose Buhari. I don’t know if Buhari represents Islam or is a symbol in Islam in Nigeria.

I repeat, I do not hate islam, I only hate Islamic extremism.

On this Buhari issue, everything is in Gods hand.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by mikkyjay(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:
Contrary to the allegations that Buhari is disliked because of his religion—which is a false narrative spread by his supporters—he is disliked for his intolerance, failure to acknowledge and protect our diversity and his abysmal performance on the economy.

Yaradua is a fulani man who was loved by all Nigerians and he was as much a Muslim as Buhari.The other northern candidates jostling for PDPs ticket are also devout Muslims and they are not hated. Buhari’s supporters should stop accusing Nigerians who do not support him of religious intolerance as it is not grounded in fact or logic.
This is one fact that seems to elude many of his online zombies, they have this one sided thinking that anybody that criticizes him must be Igbo, and that they are hating him because of his religion,
Funny enough many of them actually think they are intelligent and astute going by it.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by bedspread: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

He looks poised to win already and I am worried but can I do?

God will continue to guide our families and Christians in the North. I heard about the killing of the PDP Chairman(a Christian) by a fulani herdsman and I don’t wven want to read the thread.

Some of my fellow Yorubas are already accusing me of hating Islam and other Yorubas because I oppose Buhari. I don’t know if Buhari represents Islam or is a symbol in Islam in Nigeria.

I repeat, I do not hate islam, I only hate Islamic extremism.

On this Buhari issue, everything is in Gods hand.
Pmb Represents Jihadism
Pmb Represents access for Islamic Extremists to hv their way...

I Lived in Yobe state at a Time and I have hd a good relationships will Hausa Muslims...

The Average Hausa Muslim is very Kind
Jovial
Giving
Helpful
Accommodating... Even more than wat u can get down south..

But the Extremists and Jihadist are blood suckers and see nothing in killing their fellow humans Especially the Christians...

Pmb by virtue of his words , actions and support over the years have become a patron to them.. he will do nothing about their actions and will protect them..
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:

Pmb Represents Jihadism
Pmb Represents access for Islamic Extremists to hv their way...

I Lived in Yobe state at a Time and I have hd a good relationships will Hausa Muslims...

The Average Hausa Muslim is very Kind
Jovial
Giving
Helpful
Accommodating... Even more than wat u can get down south..

But the Extremists and Jihadist are blood suckers and see nothing in killing their fellow humans Especially the Christians...

Pmb by virtue of his words , actions and support over the years have become a patron to them.. he will do nothing about their actions and will protect them..

This is exactly my problem with the man. But some people think that by opposing Buhari and extremism, I oppose and hate Islam.

Where is the logic and common sense in that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria As He Failed To Secure US Assurance Of NO ARREST / Stop Taking Credit For PDP Projects, Atiku Tells Buhari / Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.