Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti (3863 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:48pm On May 24
“It is not Peter Obi’s responsibility to control the Obidients. It is the responsibility of Wole Soyinka to maintain his respect & dignity. I could say a few things to Soyinka that would destroy him for good. But I won’t say that.”

“What is Wole Soyinka?

At a time the army are killing people by mistake. At a time our currency is hopelessly depreciating.

What is Wole Soyinka?

Charles, I beg you for the last time, let’s move away from this matter.”

— Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba on Arise TV.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8edhpeHmoA8?si=3yRi-LNImcTe9HAH

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:48pm On May 24
Bomb

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Bentacur007: 9:50pm On May 24
Soyinka in the mud
The man is sick

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by atiku4President(m): 9:53pm On May 24
Bentacur007:
Soyinka in the mud
The man is sick
Old age is probably, driving him crazy

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Sangoamadioha1: 10:02pm On May 24
Make crying 'vp' talk wetin him one use destroy Wole Soyinka. Na FFK be crying 'vp' medicine.

Very unstable somebody. It is either he is crying or talking nonsense 😒

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by christejames(m): 10:06pm On May 24
Soyanka is totalling irrelevant, he was induced with money to come and distract the masses by deflecting the pangs of hunger they are experiencing now...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by BossGerald: 10:09pm On May 24
Shole woyinka is a cunning old man, very disgraceful.

A friend of a drug lord and a supporter of dictator buhari...I didn't expect much shaa

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:11pm On May 24
nlfpmod fergie001

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by bjdon: 10:16pm On May 24
He has said it all nothing more to be said.

The best thing the obidiants can do is to totally IGNORE Soyinka. Treat his words and statements, exactly the same as how you would treat a mad man under the bridge. History will be very unkind to him

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by GreenxGreen: 10:17pm On May 24
grin

I need to be relevant 😠😠😠

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by jkpbestseries: 10:19pm On May 24
I dont like the man

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by GreenxGreen: 10:20pm On May 24
atiku4President:

Old age is probably, driving him crazy
😁😁😁 Kolo mental I swear 😁🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:21pm On May 24
Thank God, if not for the prayers of saints and servants of God, Nigeria would have been plunged into full fledged war if bitter grieving obi and this mentally deranged boy get to aso rock.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by OPICANTO2223: 10:24pm On May 24
Oduduwpigs will wail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by GoodLife4live: 10:24pm On May 24
christejames:
Soyanka is totalling irrelevant, he was induced with money to come and distract the masses by deflecting the pangs of hunger they are experiencing now...
obi had already failed.....even before 2027

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 10:26pm On May 24
GoodLife4live:
obi had already failed.....even before 2027

Wailing Wailer

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:28pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Can you imagine this Ratak brainless boy
Tell me more about your father

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by yarimo(m): 10:29pm On May 24
The same Datti that was thrown out of Senate chamber for rigging himself to national assembly grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:34pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

He has turned your mother's Puna to Goal post
It is not yet time to tell me about your mother's whatever rubbish you write there. not time for dirty trollop, let finish with the unknown gunman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 10:37pm On May 24
Lizzysamuel:
Bomb
Irrelevant dirty, na this mugu wan reside for the villa?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by kYjelly2: 10:42pm On May 24
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Can you imagine having rogue as the Vice President, both bitter grieving obi and his embittered mentally deranged running mate are calamities, if not for God that scattered bitter grieving obi and his embittered people and humiliated them, Biafra war would have been child's play, Oooooh Lord, I will never be ungrateful to you again. God is Gooooood

He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

New King James Version He frustrates the devices of the crafty, So that their hands cannot carry out their plans.

Most of you Tinubu and Buhari supporters have really wicked hearts and it shows.

The fact that you would use pictures of dead innocent children that died in a war from malnutrition to troll someone shows the darkness in your heart. You don't even know if the person you responded to is Igbo or not, but to hurt people deeply, you go out and search for dead innocent children to post?

wow.

No wonder the bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked. Desperately - The word of the day. Imagine what it then means to be DESPERATELY WICKED.

The bible also says, when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice, But when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Anyways, I pray God forgives you bro. This life is too short to be doing what you just did.

Have a good night.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 10:44pm On May 24
favor914:
Irrelevant dirty, na this mugu wan reside for the villa?

Datti always delivering hits back to back. Stray bullet straight to Tinubu and Soyinka . Confusion in Agbado camp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baterians are crying.

I so love this man

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 10:45pm On May 24
EzeChukwuIgbo:
It is not yet time to tell me about your mother's whatever rubbish you write there. not time for dirty trollop, let finish with the unknown gunman

Yawns.

Go and eat. You sound like you're lacking glucose.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 10:46pm On May 24
christejames:
A very weak lazy minded assertion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Otamendi99(m): 10:48pm On May 24
christejames:

But no one in ur lineage, up to the end of generations to come will be as great as my CP. Not a curse, just a FACT.
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Tflex01: 10:48pm On May 24
Sangoamadioha1:
Make crying 'vp' talk wetin him one use destroy Wole Soyinka. Na FFK be crying 'vp' medicine.

Very unstable somebody. He is either he is crying or talking nonsense 😒

I tire 😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Tflex01: 10:49pm On May 24
christejames:

"Totally irrelevant" but you all enter convulsion mode anytime he talks.

😂
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 10:49pm On May 24
Otamendi99:

But no one in ur lineage, up to the end of generations to come will be as great as he. Not a curse, just a FACT.

You mean a founder of Cultism in Nigeria is great?

Wow. This Yoruba children ehh

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites / IBB Calls For National Prayer. / Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.