Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,348 members, 7,954,408 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (37514 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Bizibi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Obaseki hasn't started especially when comparing him to his predecessor but ayade and okowa are definitely the worst.okowa only woke up because of the upcoming election.udom of akwaibom is the best right now

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by dlaw70(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Ben is a saint compared to Okowa.

Please stop taking away the only award suitable for Okowa away from him.
Thank u.
look dnt start,u and i cnt have problem because of this,just leave this award for ayade,okowa can go with d best governor but pls dnt deny ayade this

8 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by dlaw70(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Okowa will arrest u for trying to take away his only achievement since he became governor.

The guy is a complete failure.

Even Yahaya Bello is better off than him.
ayade will commit suicide if this award is not given to him

18 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Calers: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Obaseki is the best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Amberon: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Worst is

Okowa Okowa Okowa Okowa Okowa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by ChaleeBendel: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Obaseki is the worst governor in the South South.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by kindnyce(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Godwin Obaseki best.
Worst is Okowa cool

8 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
My best goes to Wike ,why the undisputed "worst" goes to Okowa..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by mywells: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hyenas and jackals parading themselfs as governors,if curses of the masses will remain with you,shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by spencekat(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Accepted,the worst is Ben Ayade.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Flexherbal(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought okowa is called road master

It has been long, I heard of him concerning any project.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
roundman:
How can you say Ben Ayande is the worst for where Okowa dey.....

You guys obviously know nothing about governance. How can you be mentioning Ayade and Okowa where Ortom dey?

Ortom is the worst of the worst. Not a single project in three and a half years. Workers are being owed up to 11months in salaries. No one can be worse than this man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by hopexter(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought okowa is called road master

Not only road master when he's not God is good. The worst remains Okowa and he knows this.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by aguiyi2: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
dlaw70:
D only project ayade started and completed was d 10million he gave to one cripple in my LGA who claimed to be a musician .aside that,that ayade has never don a tin.just come to CR,u will pity us.if its about half naked girls shaking their boobs and assess at him in d name of pageant,he ll quickly chun out millions while smiling sheepishly at same time crying with his handkerchief by d side.
That man is a fraud who even d devil envies his trecheries and manipulations
Una don suffer really. See lamentation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by kindnyce(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You guys obviously know nothing about governance. How can you be mentioning Ayade and Okowa where Ortom dey?

Ortom is the worst of the worst. Not a single project in three and a half years. Workers are being owed up to 11months in salaries. No one can be worse than this man

Are you just waking from sleep, or you're simply high cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy?
Check the topic again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
For me, the best governor is Godwin Obaseki of Edo while the worst is Ben Ayade of Cross River.
lol...even Ali baba will relegate to the back seat for u if only u realize ur impeccable comical prowess...Abiradinu oponu oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by soliddust2020: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
dlaw70:
what ! Tell okowa to collect that worst governor from Ayade is an insult on okowa.even ayade will not allow u to hand that trophy to okowa(the only trophy he so merit).come to CR and u will feel sorry 4 us.d only df btw d 2 is that ayade is a big time media propergandist.that man is d greatest fraud in d history of CR.our gods will not forgive him and his generations unborn

Okowa has no rival as the worst governor in south south. Its a big insult comparing okowa to Ayade. Has Ayade commissioned filling station or small hotel? Even his relection campaign bill board has projects from his predecessor on them, that's to tell you he has no single projects.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Megatrix: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Best is Udom Emmanuel, worst is Ifeanyi okowa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Is River State not part of south south? Wike s the best governor while Ayade is the worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Pusyiter(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reading all your comments eh have cracked my ribs. I never knew we have better Basket mouth, Alibaba, Bovi etc on this forum. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Wizaugpet(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrPolitics:

Ofcourse for you, the best will be Obaseki. Are you not an APC robot? Reasonable people know that Wike and Udom are the best performers in SS.
God Bless you my brother....
Your comment is per-excellent cool

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by AmazingELixir: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
The best governors in the south south region follows this order

1. Nyesom Wike - ( Mr. Projects) Rivers state

2. Udom - Akwa ibom state

3. Obaseki - Edo state

4. Ben Shade - Cross Rivers state

5. Dickson - Bayelsa state

6. Okies - Delta state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Megatrix: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Okowa will arrest u for trying to take away his only achievement since he became governor.

The guy is a complete failure.

Even Yahaya Bello is better off than him.
Lol grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by donnie(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
For me, the best governor is Godwin Obaseki of Edo while the worst is Ben Ayade of Cross River.

Your brain is working well.

I have no problem with Ayade's non-performance since I wasn't expecting another Donald Duke.

But to be forming swag around the place for the cameras, while they hail him "the digital governor"...chai, dat one dey pain enh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Sojebrand(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
dlaw70:
D only project ayade started and completed was d 10million he gave to one cripple in my LGA who claimed to be a musician .aside that,that ayade has never don a tin.just come to CR,u will pity us.if its about half naked girls shaking their boobs and assess at him in d name of pageant,he ll quickly chun out millions while smiling sheepishly at same time crying with his handkerchief by d side.
That man is a fraud who even d devil envies his trecheries and manipulations
at the bold you guys play too much

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by durell(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Okowa is aware that he is the worst governor.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Henjor48(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mr. Project in Rivers State is a performer when compared to others & he is the best in SS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by braivheart: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Those are lies from the pit of hell.

He will even doubt if he's told he tarred a road.

All governors in the south are PDP except that of Edo state, but they are all worse than cankerworm.

This goes to show that no politician needs sympathizers because they're all the same.

Bros wetin Okowa do you, I just couldn't continue reading your comments without talking.

I'm from Sapele and anytime I visit home, a new road is tarred.

If you have other grievances against him, say so. You don't have to lie.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Buffalowings3(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
skimmy005:
goat I live in st saviour obaseki have already started with the road construction at st saviour road when I come out today I will snap picture and show you .

grin cheesy grin

I'm sure that road is not more than 50km
Any other projects he has done?
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by AmazingELixir: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
The best governors in the south south region follows this order

1. Nyesom Wike - ( Mr. Projects) Rivers state

2. Gabriel Udom - Akwa ibom state

3. Godwin Obaseki - Edo state

4. Benedict Ayade - Cross Rivers state

5. Serike Dickson - Bayelsa state

6. Ifeanyi Okowa - Delta state

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Henjor48(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
For saying he is the worst, Okowa is like now:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally / Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson For Local Weapons Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.