Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (37318 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Excellentmind: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

I'm from Delta in case u don't know.
The fact that I'm working in PH cannot erase my history.

I visit every now and then and yet no improvement.

No need to say more, after all we have our choices.

Which LGA do you come from that Okowa has not visited with project?
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Excellentmind: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Is Asaba the only place in Delta State?

No need to say more again cause I now understand how ur rating came about.

Which LGA is left without projects?
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by jerusalem101: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ben Ayade is not the worst Governor, he is a DISASTER to Humanity, the onky things he's best at is constructing billboard everywhere and propaganda.
When it come to lying the devil is an apprentice where Ayade is, that's why he is romancing the Presidency in order to save his ass.
If the people of the State won't vote him out the will steal the entire state and sell to Arab contractors.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Excellentmind:

Which LGA is left without projects?
Please list the projects he's carried out in Ethiope West and Sapele.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by dlaw70(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abfinest007:
u know nothin abt delta state that why I have in calabar ayada is not d worst
so u think calabar is the only place in CR?
My brother i have been to Asaba,worri and Efurun.Calabar status today is not d handiwork of ayade.he is just seated in d achievements of past administration .PERIOD
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by donnie(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
Ayade is the worst Governor in Nigeria, he has numerous projects only on big billboards, super highway, deep sea port, calapharm, spaghetti flyover etc all are on billboards...
He is a conman.

grin grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Excellentmind: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please list the projects he's carried out in Ethiope West and Sapele.

Dualization of Sapele road from Warri express and others.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Excellentmind:

Dualization of Sapele road from Warri express and others.
It is now clear that u really don't know what u are talking about.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by gameboyo: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2018
senatordave1:
For me, the best governor is Godwin Obaseki of Edo while the worst is Ben Ayade of Cross River.

HOW do u compare any ss governors to Udom?
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by KenModi(m): 1:21am On Sep 08, 2018
lagdmark:

Please stop encouraging these politicians, No governor is best anything, best and your youths are migrating in their thousands outside the country in search of better conditions.
Hold your leaders accountable to do more.

Bless you for this.

I keep saying it; so long Nigerians continue singing the praises of their public officers for doing next to nothing, they would continue to be taken for granted by these same politicians who loot and steal without remourse.

Rather than hold them accountable, the praise them for providing wheelbarrows. angry
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by antighaita2(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2018
I disagreed, Ayade is not the worst.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by moutaintop(m): 1:58am On Sep 08, 2018
kindnyce:
Godwin Obaseki best.
Worst is Okowa cool

What makes Obaseki the best? What has he done?Is it not the same Benin-city that people feel abandoned with bad roads and floods every where?

1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by OsasAca1(m): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2018
skimmy005:
goat I live in st saviour obaseki have already started with the road construction at st saviour road when I come out today I will snap picture and show you .

Brother, why are you doing like this
From like Welfare Junction down to Eke Junction, all those bus have to look for another route when Rain fall... Saint saviour road had always been fair especially that part that leads to Sapele Road.
Moreover, that Goroti Junction is so tiring when driving pass from my area in Okabere, Upper

The other day, when I was coming back to Ibadan, Come see flood for Uselu Park, the driver had to quickly move is vehicle out if not we wouldn't be able to move that day.

I'm currently in Ibadan and I can tell you for sure that when it comes to good road, Benin City should probably be ranking as the worst..

Go to other state and see things na, Benin is just another overhyped ancient City with nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Almunjid:

He could be among them but definitely not the worst among them.

Okay
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by kotv: 5:23am On Sep 08, 2018
I'm from River State so I'm not going to be biased. Whoever said wike is the best is fooling him or herself. Wike is okay. He's not the best but he's also not the worse. Okowa without a doubt is the Worst. I don't think any Nigerian governor deserve a best title so I'm not giving anyone a best title.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Excellentmind: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

You are not from there neither have you visited there. So you will not understand. Ask people, dualization with drainage, including modernization of Sapele Market and so on.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by tempel(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Most of you who have made comments are not even from South-south. There's not best all are worst. But we'll deal with them at the right time
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2018
gameboyo:

HOW do u compare any ss governors to Udom?
Udom is overrated.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

How do you think buhari will perform in delta
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by bbxxxxxx: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
skimmy005:
goat I live in st saviour obaseki have already started with the road construction at st saviour road when I come out today I will snap picture and show you .
idiot, is it the same GOV that abandoned central hospital more than 2 years after the useless president commissioned it, have you been to ewotubu, you need to see the sorry state of that road. I have not seen any good road in Benin. Is fixing of roads a basis for rating a gov. Obaseki shut down an agricultural college in Benin without provision for the staff, he and his predecessor destroyed college of education Ekiadolor. Our school still have no teachers, the idiot became a puppet to his deputy who takes orders from Oshiomole. This was demonstrated by the recent employment that was hijacked by Philip shuaibu.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Excellentmind:

You are not from there neither have you visited there. So you will not understand. Ask people, dualization with drainage, including modernization of Sapele Market and so on.
Sapele market that has been worked on before Okowa came into power? Na wa!

For ur information, Akpeki was the official monitoring the project under Uduaghan before he had an issue with Igbuya the former speaker of DSHA and also Sapele local government chairman and he was removed.

Tell me about the drainage that doesn't exist. Where in Sapele do u even stay?

For saying I don't stay there or visit is an insult to my root bro, Work took me from Delta to PH but my family is there which I visit.
Now let me tell u about Sapele issue so u will know that I am a confirm Delta person.
Igbuya was d chairman from 1999 before he went to house of assembly in 2007 by defeating the then member, who is now the chairman of Sapele local government by name Odebala.

I know what I'm talking about bro, I don't even use media to castigate people that's why u won't see me insult most governors.

Okowa hasn't performed and I stand by my words.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Afamed: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Excellentmind:

Another ignorant spotted
What does Indomie know?
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Afamed: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

For ur information, Akpeki was the official monitoring the project under Uduaghan before he had an issue with Igbuya the former speaker of DSHA and also Sapele local government chairman and he was removed.

For saying I don't stay there or visit is an insult to my root bro, Work took me from Delta to PH but my family is there which I visit.
Now let me tell u about Sapele issue so u will know that I am a confirm Delta person.
Igbuya was d chairman from 1999 before he went to house of assembly in 2007 by defeating the then member, who is now the chairman of Sapele local government by name Odebala.

I know what I'm talking about bro, I don't even use media to castigate people that's why u won't see me insult most governors.

Kindly ignore him
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Afamed: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Excellentmind:

Dualization and modernizing the market? Shame on you. With the billions that came to Delta state. Go to Ebonyi state with no 14% derivation you will know , you have been relegated
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bros, no reason the guy matter. I believe he's one of Okowa's many SAs and SSAs. Okowa is a failure, even himself knows it.
kingkakaone:

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by odigbosky(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
moutaintop:

What makes Obaseki the best? What has he done?Is it not the same Benin-city that people feel abandoned with bad roads and floods every where?

I can't really name the road in your first picture but i think the 2nd picture is around evbareke quarters and the last picture is Benin-auchi road by Inec Office which is a Federal road actually. Only if you are new in Benin you would know that flooding is a major challenge to us here in Edo state and the nature of our land which is mainly clay retains a lot of water. I am not a fan of the APC and i don't even like Oshiomole neither did i vote for Obaseki but i think i like the fact that he has been able to cut down on govt spending so much and has brought so much sanity to the system. Go ask around they will tell you that getting money from Edo state government is so hard that you will be frustrated before you even start the process especially if you have dubious thoughts. Compares to other states, we have the least allocation in the South south but we have been able to boost of IGR. Obaseki govt is so serious about tax reforms that the Judiciary is throwing pple into Oko for tax offences. Just go to the High Court in Sapele road for confirmation. At least the agberos have reduced drastically. Obaseki isn't the best but he is far from the worst in South south.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Afamed:
Kindly ignore him
Thanks. I don't think he even knows what he's saying.
Okowa hasn't performed and he knows it.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Afamed:
Kindly ignore him
Thanks. I don't think he even knows what he's saying.
Okowa hasn't performed and he knows it.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Afamed:

Dualization and modernizing the market? Shame on you. With the billions that came to Delta state. Go to Ebonyi state with no 14% derivation you will know , you have been relegated
Okowa didn't even dualize anything or construct any drainage system in that place he's talking about.

As for the market, he didn't do anything as d market was already completed before he came in.

The guy is just mischievous.
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Bros, no reason the guy matter. I believe he's one of Okowa's many SAs and SSAs. Okowa is a failure, even himself knows it.
Thanks joor.

Delta State is in comatose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos) / First Lady With 13 Lives Leaves Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.