Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot (458 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by Gvicsocial: 3:07am On Sep 07, 2018
@gistvic.com

Millionaire blogger and single mother to be Linda Ikeji poses in maternity photos.

She took to her instagram page and wrote;

"Yes, that's actually me. Lol. Photo from my maternity shoot. I used to be a model, ya know? ��. Thanks to all the guys who made this happen:"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/pregnant-linda-ikeji-shares-new-photos.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

See photos below:

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by Gvicsocial: 3:08am On Sep 07, 2018
beautiful............. smiley
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by Alejoc(m): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2018
This is not my real face o o grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by oblaak(m): 3:21am On Sep 07, 2018
I'm just ashamed of this woman. Despite her advices to her fellow feminists then, it took just a huge dickk to format her brain. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Even pregnant woman rocked feather dress and is looking cute... Mumu bam bam and her boyfriend be making noise untop failed over-sabi.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by chriskosherbal(m): 4:15am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
I'm just ashamed of this woman. Despite her advices to her fellow feminists then, it took just a huge dickk to format her brain. What a shame.
cheesy the power of the D

See signature for hard rock rodlike D..
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Instead of this mad woman to hide her shameful pregnancy, she keeps disgracing the institution of marriage. Most pastors kept mute instead of lambasting this misguided hoe considering the huge influence she has on naive young girls who visits her site for mentoring. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians commit fornication and adultery the most unlike our Muslim counterparts whose life is guided by the holy tenets of Islam. Organizations like Muric and Co will not sit idle and watch any one denigrate islam but can that be said about we Christians whose hypocrisy stinks to high heavens? In sane countries, she would have been banished for fornication as a deterrent to others sad
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Photos From Maternity Shoot by Mynd44: 5:33am On Sep 07, 2018

(1)

He Was One Of Those That Watched Me Grow – Bisola Praises Late Baby Daddy / 14-year-girl Brown Says Her Friendship With Drake Is Not “weird” / Ariana Grande And Pete Davidson Just Broke Up, Call Off Engagement, Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.