Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? (6255 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
ikwerre are they igbos? grin grin they denie you times and times over and over again.but you guys keep calling them your own.it such a pity, keep living in your fantasy. grin grin
laughable...are ikwerres ijaws?? Are ikwerres the only igbos in rivers?? Is peter odili ikwerre??

You are an oshogbo man...otherwise u would have known that up to 50% of ikwerre people say they are igbo...including chibuike amechi, duncan mighty and wike

Also if u where an ijaw fo.ol...u would have known that there are igbos in rivers who are not ikwerre

1 Like

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
laughable...are ikwerres ijaws?? Are ikwerres the only igbos in rivers?? Is peter odili ikwerre??

You are an oshogbo man...otherwise u would have known that up to 50% of ikwerre people say they are igbo...including chibuike amechi, duncan mighty and wike

Also if u where an ijaw fo.ol...u would have known that there are igbos in rivers who are not ikwerre
grin grin Ikwerres are not ijaws everybody knowns that grin grin 50% of ikwerres say they that they are igbos shocked how did You get to that conclusion grin.of course ikwerres are Not the only Igbo speaking part we have etche Ndoni and co but some of them still denied being igbo. grin grin honestly i don't give a shIt if they are igbos or not. Lol you think i'm yoruba .keep thinking nonsense, reality will still hit you very soon. grin grin
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
grin grin Ikwerres are not ijaws everybody knowns that grin grin 50% of ikwerres say they that they are igbos shocked how did You get to that conclusion grin.of course ikwerres are Not the only Igbo speaking part we have etche Ndoni and co but some of them still denie being igbo. grin grin honestly i don't give a shIt if they are igbos or not. Lol you think i'm yoruba .keep thinking nonsense, reality will still hit you very soon. grin grin
wat reality? I dont care about ijaws...never seen an ijaw man in my life....dont understand u guys or care about u guys...i live abroad...all ikwerre people i have met here claim igbo. Amechi himself has said severally that he is igbo.

The only people i can talk about are yorubas and hausas...they and igbos are the wazobia u hear...i dont give a rats about non igbos who are not yoruba or hausa...dont care wat u think or do...nxt time u hear biafra, dont join ur mouth to it...nobody called u...u are not biafra...and i pray to God that if nigeria ever divides...that u guys will never be in a nation with me. Never liked ijaw and ogoni...never cared either.

But then again keep dreaming of a phantom niger delta republic that will include ikwerre and igbo territories in rivers and delta...u will wake up rudely
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Rossikki: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Slavesmustdie:
undecided undecided.

Why is our country suddenly disrespected by useless African countries? Imagine common Kenya of hungry primitive people deporting Nigerians? What is wrong with these yeye countries . First it was Ghana, South Africa, , Botswana, now these ugly charcoal massais undecided. What do Nigerians even want in these primitive countries ? undecided

So you think they're ugly because they are dark-skinned? That shows you are a sick-minded, ignorant slaveboy and colonised asswipe. Dumb, brainless worthless idiot from a country known to import more bleaching creams than any nation on earth.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Rossikki: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
Kenya is not common ooo, it is way more developed and stable than Nigeria.

I don’t see Nigeria getting better because there is so much infighting in Nigeria. Only the politicians and a few billionaire businessmen that enjoy Nigeria.

Kenya is way way better than Nigeria.

Shut up your dirty mouth there. Where and where have you been to in Kenya? You people just go to Nairobi and declare the whole Kenya is El Dorado. Have you been to their rural areas? Their villages? Their small towns? In fact Nairobi and Mombassa are the only major cities there, so how can they be ''way way better and more developed'' than Nigeria that has multiple large cities? How many expressways, airports, and universities do they have in Kenya compared to the HUNDREDS we have in Nigeria? How can you even dare to compare the two nations?

Outside Nairobi WHAT is in Kenya?

Let me hear any of you stupid goats compare Nigeria to Kenya again here. Rubbish.

In Nigeria we have Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Ilorin, Ibadan, Uyo, Calabar, Owerri, Abuja - all large cities with modern facilities and some decent infrastructure.

Kenya - Apart from Nairobi and Mombasa, what do they have? Even Mombasa is not up to one million people in population.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by coputa(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Slavesmustdie:
undecided undecided.

Why is our country suddenly disrespected by useless African countries? Imagine common Kenya of hungry primitive people deporting Nigerians? What is wrong with these yeye countries . First it was Ghana, South Africa, , Botswana, now these ugly charcoal massais undecided. What do Nigerians even want in these primitive countries ? undecided

Have you ever seen or heard these African countries you referred to as useless denigrating their country as you do to your great country.despite their various shortcomings.No.Nigeria called their country all sort of names,especially those given to her by the western colonizers,despite the slow and steady progress in the country.They will disrespect you because you already displayed a low self exteem.Nigeria is a great country,the giant and big brother in Africa.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Igbos are more like Kenyans, ugly , stupid and prone to.crime and violence . Their women are both loose
kenyans are more beautiful and developed than northern nigeria.

As for crime and violence...boko haram and fulani terrorists dont have equals in africa
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Chikabill: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Because we don't respect ourselves.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Rossikki: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
coputa:
Have you ever seen or heard these African countries you referred to as useless denigrating their country as you do to your great country.despite their various shortcomings.No.Nigeria called their country all sort of names,especially those given to her by the western colonizers,despite the slow and steady progress in the country.They will disrespect you because you already displayed a low self exteem. Nigeria is a great country,the giant and big brother in Africa.

EXACTLY. WELL SPOKEN. Nigerians are the worst enemies of this country. Do you know that in most of these African countries, OUTSIDE their capital city, there is virtually no development? When I lived overseas, I once told a Ugandan colleague of mine that I normally visit my village in Nigeria for christmas. The guy looked at me as if I was mad. What was I doing visiting a village, he asked. He was comparing it to villages in Uganda. He said that there, the villages are desolate and neglected, with zero development. He said they used footpaths to reach his village. No road led there. There were no markets, no shops where you can buy anything. Just like those remote African villages you see on CNN, where everyone sits on the floor in front of mud huts. He said in Uganda, once you leave your village, you never go back there. You simply forget it. I explained to him that in Nigeria, our villages have markets, mansions, shops, hotels, banks, electricity, and so on. The guy was shocked.

I mean, we just don't appreciate what we have in this Nigeria. Tomorrow somebody will come on Nairaland and say Uganda is hundred times better than Nigeria, because he was in Kampala and they did not take the light. How will there not be constant light when all the country's infrastructural spending is on one capital city? Mumu people.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by resurgent2019: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Rossikki:

Shut up your dirty mouth there. Where and where have you been to in Kenya? You people just go to Nairobi and declare the whole Kenya is El Dorado. Have you been to their rural areas? Their villages? Their small towns? In fact Nairobi and Mombassa are the only major cities there, so how can they be ''way way better and more developed'' than Nigeria that has multiple large cities? How many expressways, airports, and universities do they have in Kenya compared to the HUNDREDS we have in Nigeria? How can you even dare to compare the two nations?

Outside Nairobi WHAT is in Kenya?

Let me hear any of you stupid goats compare Nigeria to Kenya again here. Rubbish.

In Nigeria we have Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Ilorin, Ibadan, Uyo, Calabar, Owerri, Abuja - all large cities with modern facilities and some decent infrastructure.

Kenya - Apart from Nairobi and Mombasa, what do they have? Even Mombasa is not up to one million people in population.

Why the insult? Kenya is better than Nigeria!

Kill yourself!
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Northerners are by far the best looking Nigerians, kiss the truth. You ugly Igbos are on the level of Kenya.

Drug peddling , baby factories, scams

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by coputa(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Rossikki:

EXACTLY. WELL SPOKEN. Nigerians are the worst enemies ofothis country. Do you know that in most of these African countries, OUTSIDE their capital city, there is virtually no development? When I lived overseas, I once told a Ugandan colleague of mine that I normally visit my village in Nigeria for christmas. The guy looked at me as if I was mad. What was I doing visiting a village, he asked. He was comparing it to villages in Uganda. He said that there, the villages are desolate and neglected, with zero development. He said they used footpaths to reach his village. No road led there. There were no markets, no shops where you can buy anything. Just like those remote African villages you see on CNN, where everyone sits on the floor in front of mud huts. He said in Uganda, once you leave your village, you never go back there. You simply forget it. I explained to him that in Nigeria, our villages have markets, mansions, shops, hotels, banks, electricity, and so on. The guy was shocked.

I mean, we just don't appreciate what we have in this Nigeria. Tomorrow somebody will come on Nairaland and say Uganda is hundred times better than Nigeria, because he was in Kampala and they did not take the light. How will there not be constant light when all the country's infrastructural spending is on one capital city? Mumu people.

Thanks for educating some of these lazy kids here.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by coputa(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Rossikki:

EXACTLY. WELL SPOKEN. Nigerians are the worst enemies ofothis country. Do you know that in most of these African countries, OUTSIDE their capital city, there is virtually no development? When I lived overseas, I once told a Ugandan colleague of mine that I normally visit my village in Nigeria for christmas. The guy looked at me as if I was mad. What was I doing visiting a village, he asked. He was comparing it to villages in Uganda. He said that there, the villages are desolate and neglected, with zero development. He said they used footpaths to reach his village. No road led there. There were no markets, no shops where you can buy anything. Just like those remote African villages you see on CNN, where everyone sits on the floor in front of mud huts. He said in Uganda, once you leave your village, you never go back there. You simply forget it. I explained to him that in Nigeria, our villages have markets, mansions, shops, hotels, banks, electricity, and so on. The guy was shocked.

I mean, we just don't appreciate what we have in this Nigeria. Tomorrow somebody will come on Nairaland and say Uganda is hundred times better than Nigeria, because he was in Kampala aolnd they did not take the light. How will there not be constant light when all the country's infrastructural spending is on one capital city? Mumu people.

Thanks for educating some of these lazy kids here.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Afroresorts: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
I like to judge people and circumstances based on their strengths. In economic activities Nigeria beats Kenya, but in Tourism and Travel and the capacity to bring foreigners to Africa baba, Kenya beats Nigeria hands down. Just check the Resorts in Kenya you cannot compare it at all. Here are some of the pictures from the site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers / Lamido Sanusi: 11th On Time 100 Most Influential People List / Europe To Ban Oil Stolen From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.