Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? (6254 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by BiafraIShere(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Lol you will remain slaves in Nigeria for eternity. Deal with it. You will never see northerners being paraded as internanstion thugs In numbers like you pests . You have made our nation a laughing stock with your greed and evil hearts.
Lol, lazy parasite like you all. Nigeria would have been a middle income and fast developing country today if you primitive savages weren't part of the union. What brings more shame and disgrace than what you people are doing through Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen?? What is more shameful than the extreme poverty ravaging your region?? What is more shameful than harbouring two of the world's most deadly terrorist terror groups?? What is more shameful than breeding like rabbits abandoning diseased children everywhere?? Who is the slave between us when it is your people we employ here as fetchers of water and hewers of wood?? Is it not you guys that work as gateman, cobblers, beggers, labourers and the rest other odd jobs that our people won't do?? Now who is the slave and who is the master grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Ofcourse Biafra will include all Igbos and any minority that wants to join us. Lol, were you expecting Biafra to include you guys?? Which part of Nigeria is better than Igboland today? Can you mention the places please??
You guys can continue to defend a country that is rotten in all ramifications under the guise of patriotism but count me out of that bullsh!t. Nigeria is a disgrace to not just Africa but the entire black race!! You can continue yapping about how you're giant of Africa but that's the height of delusion because Nigeria of today is nothing but a worthless and useless entity!!!
just leave ijaw people out of your biafra, I dont really care what you do or not.

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
illiterate grin grin grin grin
Black monkey this will be the last mentioned you will be getting from me black Ghana Ape
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by BiafraIShere(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
just leave ijaw people out of your biafra, I dont really care what you do or not.
Wtf, why would we want a volatile, restive and environmentally degraded area to be part of Biafra?? I, personally won't advocate for that! Like I stated earlier, Biafra will include all Igboid areas in SE and SS. Any minority that wants to join the union can be discussed if it will be mutually beneficial. So stop feeling funky about your Ijaw because we honestly don't care where you guys want to belong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Wtf, why would we want a volatile, restive and environmentally degraded area to be part of Biafra?? I, personally won't advocate for that! Like I stated earlier, Biafra will include all Igboid areas in SE and SS. Any minority that wants to join the union can be discussed if it will be mutually beneficial. So stop feeling funky about your Ijaw because we honestly don't care where you guys want to belong.
LMAO grin have you been to Aba before? have you seen your biafra map? undecidedlike I said you igbos should stick your nose where it's belong

1 Like

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by MPSA(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Slavesmustdie:
undecided undecided.

Why is our country suddenly disrespected by useless African countries? Imagine common Kenya of hungry primitive people deporting Nigerians? What is wrong with these yeye countries . First it was Ghana, South Africa, , Botswana, now these ugly charcoal massais undecided. What do Nigerians even want in these primitive countries ? undecided

Don't forget Ghana Must Go Movement, For Ghana it was a pay back time, I don't know about other countries ,

1 Like

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by emmie14: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Who gives a dam why igbos go to useless countries undecided. Nonsense
I regret communicating with a bias mind like you . Will never read any trash from a motor park employee like you.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

You sound stupid you idiot. Does this give a useless country like Kenya to deport Nigerians anyhow undecided.. Who is Kenya see,?
Darkside?
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by emmie14: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are too dumb for me to talk to if you think that
Naïve. I would have ignored you
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omololu001:

Where did this dumb thing crawl out from
He's a well known nl psycho with multiple accounts. he's a Zombie too
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Omololu001: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
I hope you know that your biafra start and end in the east? Talking about development your biafra state is more worst than Nigeria
are you saying in terms of development and poverty the east is more worst than the north east and north west
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Omololu001: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
He's a well known nl psycho with multiple accounts. he's a Zombie too
the guy is just so dumb
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by MPSA(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Dissing your country and praising shytholes like Kenya, Ghana and the useless South Africa is self hate

Somebody is calling my Country Useless, God help this guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 1:23am On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
this is the map of the new biafra...pls which part of it is ijaw...thank God i voted against goodluck jonathan...i told my guys then that the ss minorities should never be given a voice in this country ever again...

U guys should just be exploited...ur oil taken from u and used to develope other parts of nigeria...and ur land poluted...when oil finishes...every tribe will go their way...no issues

But if nigeria divides, touch any igbo territory in rivers and delta and get a one on one war with us...we wont touch any minorities territory...no dispute

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 1:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are too dumb to tell what those cities have over Lagos. Lagos remains the 5th big economy in Africa, where are those useless cities sef undecided. Can any of tjem match us in population growth ?. Do they even have proper boreholes or Still drinking water with cows ?. Don't be dull
grin grin chai...no wonder nigeria is a shithole...someone adds population growth in nigeria's achievments...chai chai chai..i am deeply saddened by this

If u travel to ethiopia and come back to lagos...u will just realise the mess we are in
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 1:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Lol you will remain slaves in Nigeria for eternity. Deal with it. You will never see northerners being paraded as internanstion thugs In numbers like you pests . You have made our nation a laughing stock with your greed and evil hearts.
guy...if someone is struggling to divide themselves from u...stop forcing urself on them...i would rather have just south east as my country..even tho its landlocked...than be proud of sharing a passport with hausa-fulani-kanuri...u guys belong to niger and chad and to the 18th century
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 1:58am On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
I hope you know that your biafra start and end in the east? Talking about development your biafra state is more worst than Nigeria
post bayelsa pics here and ijaw territories in delta and rivers and ondo...make we post biafra pics no wahala

No try post pics wey no be ijawland o...i no go post pic wey no be igboland..i dey wait
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 2:08am On Sep 16, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Ofcourse Biafra will include all Igbos and any minority that wants to join us. Lol, were you expecting Biafra to include you guys?? Which part of Nigeria is better than Igboland today? Can you mention the places please??
You guys can continue to defend a country that is rotten in all ramifications under the guise of patriotism but count me out of that bullsh!t. Nigeria is a disgrace to not just Africa but the entire black race!! You can continue yapping about how you're giant of Africa but that's the height of delusion because Nigeria of today is nothing but a worthless and useless entity!!!
biafra will not include any mumu ss minority...not if i have a say in the matter...and i intend to have a say in the matter..biafra is igboland...it is the 5 se states and anioma in delta state, igboland in rivers state...

All these people way dey talk niger delta republic...i dey laugh them...if nigeria divide, na tru war e go happen...no be tru referendum...after i go see the igbo leader way go allow niger delta republic form..

Every tribe must answer him papa name...even if ur tribe na 1 million people only...u must stand alone...dont attach to any niger delta nonsense..if an ijaw man is hoping to take ikwerre land into his niger delta is it not laughable? Wetin ijaw and ikwerre dey share wey go make dem one nation?? If ijaw wants ikwerre land in nigerdelta republic...they must fight igbos for it...no issue.

For now...one nigeria...as far as oil money is flowing into igboland..am good with one nigeria...after oil...we go see how far

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 3:36am On Sep 16, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Lol, lazy parasite like you all. Nigeria would have been a middle income and fast developing country today if you primitive savages weren't part of the union. What brings more shame and disgrace than what you people are doing through Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen?? What is more shameful than the extreme poverty ravaging your region?? What is more shameful than harbouring two of the world's most deadly terrorist terror groups?? What is more shameful than breeding like rabbits abandoning diseased children everywhere?? Who is the slave between us when it is your people we employ here as fetchers of water and hewers of wood?? Is it not you guys that work as gateman, cobblers, beggers, labourers and the rest other odd jobs that our people won't do?? Now who is the slave and who is the master grin grin grin
chai..u really hammer the guy...he no fit reply again.

Aboki dey call igbo slave because buhari is president. Aboki wey dey do gateman wrk for us here...we come to their state, blow, build mansion and employ them as gatemen in their own state...

All they do is look for how to farment trouble so they can kill their masters and loot his house...

1 Like

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
this is the map of the new biafra...pls which part of it is ijaw...thank God i voted against goodluck jonathan...i told my guys then that the ss minorities should never be given a voice in this country ever again...

U guys should just be exploited...ur oil taken from u and used to develope other parts of nigeria...and ur land poluted...when oil finishes...every tribe will go their way...no issues

But if nigeria divides, touch any igbo territory in rivers and delta and get a one on one war with us...we wont touch any minorities territory...no dispute
did i strike a nerve grin grin
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:

U guys should just be exploited...ur oil taken from u and used to develope other parts of nigeria...and ur land poluted...when oil
finishes...every tribe will go their way...no issues

grin grin that shouldn't be your consign.the last time i check your votes do not count, so who care's if you vote against Jonathan or not.?
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:

But if nigeria divides, touch any igbo territory in rivers and delta and get a one on one war with us... we wont touch any minorities territory...no dispute
grin grin chest beating that's what you guys know how to do. you make mouth all day long, but in reality you guys are weak and spineless.you bark all day but no bite. I don't have time for chest beaters.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
grin grin chest beating that's what you guys know how to do. you make mouth all day long, but in reality you guys are weak and spineless.you bark all day but no bite. I don't have time for chest beaters.
lol...weak and spineless but the only state u share with igbos which is rivers we are winning 3-0

Dont confuse our quarell with hausa people as our quarell with u...go and check wat aguiyi ironsi did to issacc boro
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
grin grin that shouldn't be your consign.the last time i check your votes do not count, so who care's if you vote against Jonathan or not.?
i always knew u are yoruba or a northerner...cos its a yoruba boy that will be answering ijawboy moniker. If u are ijaw..u dont need to answer thatijawboy..but if u are truly ijaw, isnt it ironical telling igbos with 8 million voters that their vote dont count...wen ijaw voters in nigeria are maybe 600k total

The big pussy of nigeria everybody is fvcking...chai.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
did i strike a nerve grin grin
yes u struck a nerve...i can understand hausa and yoruba talking...but ijaw?? The same fools we stuck our neck for their drunkard son??
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
lol...weak and spineless but the only state u share with igbos which is rivers we are winning 3-0

Dont confuse our quarell with hausa people as our quarell with u...go and check wat aguiyi ironsi did to issacc boro
shocked what are you winning? grin grin
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
ThatIjawBoy:
try produce ijaw gov 1st in rivers
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
yes u struck a nerve...i can understand hausa and yoruba talking...but ijaw?? The same fools we stuck our neck for their drunkard son??
he he he grin ; grin that drunkrd is better than all your leaders past and present. grin still better than that Idiot, Ojukwu who runs away to ivory Coast grin grin
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
he he he grin ; grin that drunkrd is better than all your leaders past and present. grin still better than that Idiot, Ojuku who runs away to ivory Coast grin grin
childish banther...next please...

Ojuku my ass...who cares about ojuku??
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
try produce ijaw gov 1st in rivers
you Clown dep gov.is an ijaw Person grin grin small small we will soon take over.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Bede2u(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
you Clown dep gov.is an ijaw Person grin grin small small we will soon take over.
dont worry...an igboman go still replace nwike...we go still keep deputy for una...no issues cheesy
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
dont worry...an igboman go still replace nwike...we go still keep deputy for una...no issues cheesy
ikwerre are they igbos? grin grin they denied you times and times over and over again.but you guys keep calling them your own.it such a pity, keep living in your fantasy. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. / A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" / Irony Of The Igbo Marginalization Theory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.