Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? (671 Views)

Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by emmyid(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2018
This post goes out to all girls who call themselves FEMINISTS. If you think you are intelligent enough, and truly understand what feminism means,I dare you to challenge me in the comment box!

Last month, a female presidential aspirant in Nigeria openly stated that she wasn't a feminist, some ladies almost ate her raw.

Last week, the popular DJ Cuppy also said she wouldn't like to be tagged a feminist, same people called her dumb.

First of all, because one doesn't want to aligned with your kind of Feminism doesn't mean they hate women or support social injustice in anyway.

Do you know why they are rejecting your feminism?

Feminism in Nigeria has been hijacked and abused by lesbians, pained and angry divorcees, single ladies, jilted girl friends, and people in troubled relationship. They hide under the guise of feminism to vent their anger on men. Some even go as far as condemning the Bible's submission on Marriage.

A girl who called her self a feminist on Facebook weeks ago was raining abusive words on me, even called me an idiot, just because I went contrary to her opinions. Now, tell me who the Abuser was? You think only men abuse women? Such ladies can't even be loved!

That you couldn't find a true lover, that you have never been lucky with love, that you dated an abusive man who beats you doesn't mean you should turn yourself to a beast over night, and tag yourself a feminist. Put all that energy into finding the right man for you!

How many of you have taken your time to read about Feminism, and how and why it all started in the 80s?

Feminism was a movement that started back then when violent against women was high, when some culture denied their girl child education, when women were not allowed to vote in some countries. But in today's Nigeria, the woman has as much right as the man. So what are you fighting for?

Equality? Which Equality are you fighting for when society favours you already?

Is it not the same society where a woman hits and slaps a man freely, but he can't retaliate because she is a woman?

A society where I can't stand and watch a woman changes the flat tire of her car? Because I need to help as a man!

Is it not the same society where I was taught as a child to always stand for the woman to sit when there is just one seat?

Is it not the same society where a woman would abuse and nag, but when a man does, she will b quick to say "You de talk like woman" by thesame woman who says we are equal?

In my house, you dare not beat the girl child no matter what. You are not even allowed to send the girl child on errands around the hood. But you can punch the guys all you can, this was how we were trained.

Was my Mum a Feminist? No!

Great women like Margaret Ekpo, Funmilayo Kuti, Dora Akunyili, Akunyili etc who brought social change to women of Nigeria never tagged themselves feminists.

What have the so called feminist of today achieved thus far?

Linda Ikeji kept schooling young girls with her hypocritic feminism blabs, not until a good dick humbled her. Same Madam Feminist is carrying the baby of a yet to be identified man. What happened to all her preaching against "baby Mamaism"? Well, I respect her other aspect of life about a woman struggling for her own money!

What has Chimanda Adichie fought for as a Feminist if not to ask women not to let their lovers romantically open doors for them? If not to question happily married Hilary Clinton why she had to put "wife" on her profile?

Was this what early feminist stood for? No! They fought abuses and oppression.

In today's world, Women stab their husbands; men stab wives. Both genders are going haywire, lets all fight for what is right, let's all fight for love, and not project hate from bitter women who now hide under guise of Feminism.

Y'all Social Media feminist need just one thing - LOVE! Stop being delusional and looking for War when there is non!

Written by - Le Roi Emmy Idiege
Source -

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1933198663415493&id=100001761354749

1 Like

Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by emmyid(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Seun Domique and uncle Lalasticlacla

You can as well help... Thanks!
Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2018
So you asked a question and went on to answer it? What do you want us to do now? Copy and paste your post?

A yam not understanding o grin

1 Like

Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by lilmax(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2018
they want men to carry the baby from them.
they want men to wash plate grin
they don't want to kneel on their traditional but still do the traditional wedding anyways

take Nigerian feminists seriously at your ignorance

but seriously I like this topic and I hope they say something reasonable
Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by swiz123(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2018
This is a lovely piece

Sometimes, I wonder if chimamanada Adichie's delusions are as a result of her masculine looks.

1 Like

Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2018
swiz123:
This is a lovely piece

Sometimes, I wonder if chimamanada Adichie's delusions is as a result of her masculine looks.
...delusions are...
Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by Earthquake1: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Feminists want equal opportunities but don't want equal responsibilities

They want a man to protect the family and provide for them and their children but they don't want to submit to him

They want the man to pay the traditional bride price but they don't want to kneel to him at a traditional wedding

What do feminists want? I don't know
Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by emmyid(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=MariaLavina post=70981783]So you asked a question and went on to answer it? What do you want us to do now? Copy and paste your post?

A yam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
AN ENEMY OF "TRUE" FEMINISM IS AN IDĮOT, AND AN ENEMY OF POSITIVE PROGRESS.

4 Likes

Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by swiz123(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...delusions are...

Thanks... That was a silly mistake.
Re: Challenge to all Feminists: What Are you really Fighting For? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2018
I think Nigeria Feminists don't want men to stand up for them to sit in a case where there are on more vacant seats. Let's say there are five seats in a place and four women and a man is sitting, who should stand up for a lady that comes in?

Also they don't want a man to help them fix their cars because firstly, they did not seek for your help. They believe that so many other women has passed and did not come to their aid, then why would it be a man that is coming to assist them. So they don't like it because it seems you are looking down on them as weaklings. If a man's car breaks down on the road, will a man go to his aid if he is not invited?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Story.. Payback Part 2 / [photos] Japanese Princess Renounced Her Royalty, Marry A Commoner / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.