Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? (325 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by Dexterfire: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by InfernoNig: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
They are confused set of people.
Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Most feminists I know have Lagos Ibadan expressways. If you know you know
Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by Shellsploit: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Most feminists I know have Lagos Ibadan expressways. If you know you know

U mean the size of the plastic bowl below shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by JustCruise(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit
U mean the size of the plastic bowl below

Bros,easy na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by chiiraq802(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Association of Nairaland Evening Newspaper(ANEN) over to you ....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by heendrix(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
Association of Nairaland Evening Newspaper(ANEN) over to you ....

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by chiiraq802(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
heendrix:

grin grin

Its not a laffing matter broski.

NL girls are feminist in the Morning, then NEWSPAPER in the evening. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by heendrix(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
chiiraq802:

Its not a laffing matter broski.

NL girls are feminist in the Morning, then NEWSPAPER in the evening. cheesy

yk I sit with Niggas/ pass around and see some typa girls some niggas roll with and just shake my head in pity. some guys really got no dignity at all

example is those typa girls above
Re: Nairaland Feminists ,what Do You Have To Say? by DSC7: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dem never see something.......

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Psychological Facts About Love (1) / Don't Extract Your Tooth Until You Watch This / A Sweet Place To Get Your HOWO..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.