Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? (6690 Views)

China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by erico2k2(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
th rrs IS BEA
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by dotedote: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
I'd honestly tell you to confirm the manufacturer of your car stereo. As for me, anywhere I see JBL, BOSE l get attracted cos I know they don't joke around.

4 Likes

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by RomzieAutos(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Try 2012 Acura ZDX with Advance Technology Package.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by diportivo: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2018
are u guys still arguing on car stereo undecided

all I know is

na person wey Neva reach anoda person papa farm go talk say na him papa farm big pass

Una fit continue to dey argue o......it is well with y'all
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nikra(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
You can't choose a car only for its audio system, there are other features that a car should have. On the other hand, the car stereo sound system is cheap to change, so even if your car has a cheap stereo, what stops you from buying and installing another one? The best cars are not taken from the manufacturer's salon, they are created by its owner. What I want to say is that you'll never buy a new car with a perfect stereo system. The best speakers aren't installed by the manufacturer. So, you want others to envy you? Put your hands on a 6×9 speaker.
Which one? Find a review of the best 6×9 speakers on http://www.sound-experts.org/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ferrari Girls Vs Kia Girls ! / Solve A/C Overheating Prolems In Your Car / Toyota Vs. Honda Vs. Volkswagen Vs. Nissan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.