Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? (6697 Views)

China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nixxxx(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
I really do soo much appreciate the comments, so far based on comments I would most likely go for a Honda or an Acura because they have been mentioned the most in this thread, and also what I have also learnt is getting a premium model of the brand is very important in other to get the best....... Anyways guys please do keep the comments coming so I can exhaust all the available options because I am not buying the until towards the end this year so I still have little time to weigh my options properly

1 Like

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by mogreen22: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
What I did in my corrola was to install an am amplifier and subwoofer, changed my head unit as well. Trust me, no mecerdez can match the sound coming out from my car. Wish I could post a video when they were installing it. Job was done very neat. Changed my stock speakers to Sony xplod.as well. I was able to screen grab my Snapchat, let me post. That's his store when I went to select woofers

1 Like

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
mogreen22:
What I did in my corrola was to install an am amplifier and subwoofer, changed my head unit as well. Trust me, no mecerdez can match the sound coming out from my car. Wish I could post a video when they were installing it. Job was done very neat. Changed my stock speakers to Sony xplod.as well. I was able to screen grab my Snapchat, let me post. That's his store when I went to select woofers

So, you pretty much overhauled your stereo setup
How's that relevant here?
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by mogreen22: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Btw, that's a pic of the installation

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
mogreen22:

What amp is that?
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by mogreen22: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Heavenlypost=71023395:

So, you pretty much overhauled your stereo setup
How's that relevant here?
OP is a music lover and so far, the cars he's seen hav basic sound. So instead of breaking bank and buying an expensive car because of good sound system, he can. Basically buy any car of his choice and upgrade the entire system to suit his taste, seeing as I was in shoes when I was car shopping. I hope you see the relevance now sir
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by mogreen22: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

What amp is that?
velocity
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
mogreen22:
OP is a music lover and so far, the cars he's seen hav basic sound. So instead of breaking bank and buying an expensive car because of good sound system, he can. Basically buy any car of his choice and upgrade the entire system to suit his taste, seeing as I was in shoes when I was car shopping. I hope you see the relevance now sir

I understand the point you're driving at, but what if an upgrade just isn't convenient? Maybe he's just looking for the best stock stereo in his budget range?

mogreen22:
velocity
Thanks.
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
mogreen22:

Bros dapada. Look it's fine u upgraded the audio system of ur car, but u shouldn't have said no Mercedes Benz can match the audio of ur car. Abeegi. So u want to tell me u know audio better than Harman kardon that does audio for some Benz, or bang and olufsen lol. These audios alone can even cost more than the price of ur Corolla but Some with up to 20 speakers with pure surround sound. My guy sound is a lot more than bass and treble. So u think just adding a subwoofer and amplifier and changing the head unit of a Corolla stereo is enough to make it sound better than premium audio that has been carefully tuned by Harman kardon, bang and olufsen, Bose or mark Levinson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by thebigkendo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
greenhulk:

Bros dapada. Look it's fine u upgraded the audio system of ur car, but u shouldn't have said no Mercedes Benz can match the audio of ur car. Abeegi. So u want to tell me u know audio better than Harman kardon that does audio for some Benz, or bang and olufsen lol. These audios alone can even cost up to $10,000. Some with up to 20 speakers with pure surround sound. My guy sound is a lot more than bass and treble.

Preach!!!!
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nixxxx(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Damn those so subwoofers look like they could curse an earthquake, I don't think any car manufacturers can afford to fit such heavy duty subwoofers in their vehicle because of the space it might take up. But I can only just imagine that playing in a car with the sweet sonny to provide well balanced tweets, you would be a moving party on wheels. Really dope...... I am guessing it would cost a lot of money, like how much did you spend for it to be fitted?
mogreen22:
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nixxxx(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
I would really love to get those customs fitted like yours because I think it provides the opportunity to set up sound units of exactly your choice. But as I mentioned earlier I am very much afraid of interior cusmetic damages it would cusre to the car like I can already see the one's on your vehicle
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Kewtt: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
greenhulk:

Bros dapada. Look it's fine u upgraded the audio system of ur car, but u shouldn't have said no Mercedes Benz can match the audio of ur car. Abeegi. So u want to tell me u know audio better than Harman kardon that does audio for some Benz, or bang and olufsen lol. These audios alone can even cost up to the total price of your Corolla. Some with up to 20 speakers with pure surround sound. My guy sound is a lot more than bass and treble.
Well presented.
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Kewtt: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nixxxx:
I would really love to get those customs fitted like yours because I think it provides the opportunity to set up sound units of exactly your choice. But as I mentioned earlier I am very much afraid of interior cusmetic damages it would cusre to the car like I can already see the one's on your vehicle

Stop spewing nonsense. Have you tried the Audi systems before? Benz is definitely out of your league
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by AgentGoat: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
mogreen22:
What's the cost of everything?
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by AgentGoat: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kewtt:

Stop spewing nonsense. Have you tried the Audi systems before? Benz is definitely out of your league
Why insult. What's wrong with you modafuvka?
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2018
mogreen22:

Is this store in Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Kewtt: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
Why insult. What's wrong with you modafuvka?
Don't get mad so you're the op?!
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by AgentGoat: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Kewtt:

Don't get mad so you're the op?!
Get out of here jor
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by mogreen22: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Nixxxx:
Damn those so subwoofers look like they could curse an earthquake, I don't think any car manufacturers can afford to fit such heavy duty subwoofers in their vehicle because of the space it might take up. But I can only just imagine that playing in a car with the sweet sonny to provide well balanced tweets, you would be a moving party on wheels. Really dope...... I am guessing it would cost a lot of money, like how much did you spend for it to be fitted?
fam!!! The sound is something else fam. Fixing the woofer and amp at the store was 80k, but home service 85k
Nixxxx:
Nixxxx:
Nixxxx:
those guys are professionals, my plug was a badass DJ in Yankee in the 80s before he moved back to Naija. The installation was done neatly, no wires lying around, screws were drilled, everything Smooth
AgentGoat :
What's the cost of everything?
85k for the amp and woofer plus home services
EgunMogaji:

Is this store in Nigeria?

Thanks.
yes sir 2, Randle avenue Surulere (solid gbedu)
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by mejai(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2018
yes sir 2, Randle avenue Surulere (solid gbedu)[/quote] dey have been der for years. cool shop
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2018
mogreen22:
yes sir

Very nice. Clean and organized.
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nixxxx(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2018
Las Las good soup na money kill am
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by ivoryhouse(m): 2:04am On Sep 10, 2018
mogreen22:
I quite agree with the bolded
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by ivoryhouse(m): 2:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Nixxxx:

Many car manufacturers fit even heavier systems..Dodge fits Beats by Dre systems and subs, Jeep does in their Wrangler, should I go on?
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by ivoryhouse(m): 2:07am On Sep 10, 2018
mogreen22:
This is quite impressive
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by Nixxxx(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Can we see pictures after installation
mogreen22:
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by 3kay945(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
That was how one dude was blasting at the peak of the stereo system on this fateful day when the EOd front leg craved in grin..

I can't laugh enough that day. cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
3kay945:
That was how one dude was blasting at the peak of the stereo system on this fateful day when the EOd front leg craved in grin..

I can't laugh enough that day. cool

Bad belle. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by asamwababy: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wow.Never knew solid gbedu still exist.That company has been in this business of sound system in cars for about or close to 20 year now.

Every student in unilag knew about them.Only the big boys in school could afford them.

You could tell whose car was driving by then from your classroom.
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by erico2k2(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nixxxx:
Guys am looking to buy a car soon and I such a huge music lover, I have had the opportunity to listen to some sound stereo systems on various car brands like Mercedes and Toyota, though have not been too impressed. So I want to know from experience which car brand or maybe model has the best stereo sound?
Buy any car and put an aftermarket system with a good SUB, thank me later.
Re: Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System? by erico2k2(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
ivoryhouse:

Many car manufacturers fit even heavier systems..Dodge fits Beats by Dre systems and subs, Jeep does in their Wrangler, should I go on?
As standard?
I dnt think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Visco 2000 Engine Oil Good For Es 330 Oil..? / How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? / Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.