Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (41899 Views)

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter / Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Griezwoman: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2018
In this Era of ‘Small Girls with Big God’, ‘Daughters and Sons of Grace’ and whats not true hard work and patience is rare as most people are caught up in the rat race of getting rich quick and as such, they engage in most unlawful and immoral practices just to make ends meet.

However, the narrative is entirely different in the case of a lady who recently went viral on Facebook for the right reason ; She is a student, and she supports herself with her Painting Jobs.

The Lady identified as Musah Mufeedah had taken to her page to share photos from one of her jobs as she declared that she was proud with her Handiwork .

Sharing the photos, she wrote ;
U can stil style when working
Proudly a bae of her self
Don’t form if u are not a hard working bae
Yes I can do it….. Incase u don’t know am from kogi state ooooo.

More below ;

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-this-slay-queen-who-sponsors-her-education-with-her-painting-skills-pics/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Babyforever(f): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Can't stress myself like this......Don't she have a boyfriend ?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by tstx(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Yawn
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by delugajackson: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
She decided to defy all odds just to make it without the help of a man. It's something dependent leeches like you will never understand.

287 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
kiss

She's the real queen.

Keep striving baby girl, beyond the sky is your limit

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy
Na plumbing work i wan learn grin

Everything is possible.

9 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by kayc0(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
H

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by omicron(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
SLAY? That's the real slaying. QUEEN? That is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Mowoe(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
See posing. Like ungbeke. She's a Queen without the slay sha

Nice of her

1 Like

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Otunski: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wetin slay for this one? Misleading headline.

1 Like

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Geonigga(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is the way forward.
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by springtech(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am highly impressed.
May God bless the works of your hands.
This is the real definition of slay queen.

2 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by emmannet: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
✅✅
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by saniisah710(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Stress?
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by baliyubla: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why am I looking at the shorts and not her painting skills? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by thiinjay(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Boyfriend to do what exactly, you must be really dumb. Someone is working hard to make ends meet and support herself. You want to put that on a bf...you must be really cheap

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Blankstare(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sweet girl with boris legs.... I wouldn't mind 'helping'her tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Geonigga(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
so boy friend is the one that is good to stress himself. U dnt have common sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by obembet(f): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Don't worry, Yahoo boys in your area will soon finish their works... Asewo.. Oloso

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by ukehnonny: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by tivta(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Ashewo

4 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lazy slay queens won't like this. They are many on this app.

5 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Jacqueline22(f): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Boyfriend keh
Is the boyfriend her father? She don’t wanna depends on her boyfriend.. dat why she is working
She deserve an accolade

10 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by emeijeh(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
I ask.....

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN?!
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Heh.

Painting must be fun. I'd love to do that too.
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Vivuch: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
sacarsm at its best cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by sheguy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Too stressful, I'd rather delve into IT than this.. At least it's better than relying on pops.

2 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by tunary(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
I command her for this, its not easy at all
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by brodalikeme(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Beta wife material there, those who know will know!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff / Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory / 7 Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.