Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (41912 Views)

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter / Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Iamrichie: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thumb up to u gal

Better than all these LAZY GIRLS leeching on innocent guys.

1 Like

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
yawns
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by ritylove(f): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
WOW
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Shezkid: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Can't stress myself like this......Don't she have a boyfriend ?

Your father must have rejected you and your mother...
Bast*rd child

1 Like

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Makaveli888: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
,U prefer spreading that ur weak parted Red Sea for many Israelites to cross u upandan?Abi.Slay Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Diso60090(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Boy friend kills you cheesy
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by bigclem22: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
werey like u looking for a guy to parasite. U have notin to offer outside ur kpekus
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Emytini(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
na people like you dey fall industrious once hand

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Donchukz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Dear lazy queen,your type can never add anything to the GDP of any economy,don't she have a boyfriend,see your mouth their,nonsense
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Daeylar(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

grin grin grin
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Daeylar(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin

nairalanders always so angry and so jealous about how ladies live their lives.

why are you all always so bitter about ladies who have men who give them money? ?

the ladies aren't getting the money from you, the men who are giving them the money aren't complaining,

yet people who aren't in the situation are dying of anger and Jealousy.

you can't even praise this girl painting on her own, you're complaining about what you foolishly refer to as "small girls with big gods"

when will you all learn to mind your business and stop shaming people who don't have the same values as
you do?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by micflo28(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You are grossly dumb... Better wake up and work else your sex organ will suffer for it and guess what? You might be dumped after being used and left with a slacked sex organ. There are more than enough girls for every guy now. If you doubt me, go and check the current polulation of Nigeria and ratio of males to females. You must work to end your slavery to men.

2 Likes

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by iamdebby(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
What really is the meaning of slay Queen? undecided
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by iamdebby(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Donchukz:

Dear lazy queen,your type can never add anything to the GDP of any economy,don't she have a boyfriend,see your mouth their,nonsense
Yes...they can...through prostitution cool
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by iamdebby(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
tunary:
I command her for this, its not easy at all

God bless auto correct grin
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by centboy123456(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

na people like u we dey use tell dey do blood money I swear if I see I go use u na girls like u we dey fine
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by imran147(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

We know your type
Oloshoism
No man no survived
Mitchew slay lady forever indeed
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Your vaginal will suffer most that's just what I pity.
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by SocialJustice: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You will go nowhere in life if you keep thinking like this.
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
am not dead nah, at least am your future husband kiss kiss kiss kiss
Divay22:
cheesy
Na plumbing work i wan learn grin

Everything is possible.
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by 1miccza: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:
cheesy

Everything is possible.

*whispering* plumbing with one green fruit like that abi?? grin grin *Takes off**
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Imustreturn(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:
cheesy

Everything is possible.
hey cool
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Divay22(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
xtremetechy:
am not dead nah, at least am your future husband kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lemme learn, incase you're not around.
I can fix the faulty tap, shower

1 Like

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
yhu geh sense kiss kiss kiss
Divay22:

Lemme learn, incase you're not around.
I can fix the faulty tap, shower
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by GetCofOProperty: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
What an enterprising lady... She could make a good wife for the lucky fellow.
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Girls like you na to dey bleep uppandan
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Divay22(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
1miccza:

*whispering* plumbing with one green fruit like that abi?? grin grin *Takes off**
Nah.. We don't do that shiit cheesy grin grin
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Almunjid(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Is r boyfriend r husband? Nonsense!
Must ladies r prostitutes hiding under boyfriend and girlfriend. No go struggle for ur self be waiting 4 a man who will give u money and destroy ur future.

Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Reelmii: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dondave11:
If you need cash to sponsor your own education.. Visit my profile now
MMM
Re: Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills by Adakintroy: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Congrats your comment will be the most quoted.

Isn't that what you've always wanted in this world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.