Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body (18085 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

May we know each other better than we already do.
Of course...

* modified

Is that a request or a prayer ? cheesy
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Of course...

* modified

Is that a request or a prayer ? cheesy
Request.
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Request.
Oh! a question mark would have done the trick.

Of course we can. How about you drop your email address and I send you a mail. I'm having issues with the one I used for this account.
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Oh! a question mark would have done the trick.

Of course we can. How about you drop your email address and I send you a mail. I'm having issues with the one I used for this account.
The email for this account of mine is active, so I await your mail.
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

The email for this account of mine is active, so I await your mail.
kindly type it out
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
kindly type it out
www.grammerpolice12345@gmail.com
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
5@gmail.com
Done smiley
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Kobojunkie: 4:59am On May 30, 2021
Vocnewsblog:

Man is essentially a tripartite being. He is a Spirit, that lives in a physical body, and he has a soul. The real you is your spirit, and not your mortal frame. Unfortunately, many of us are awfully ignorant of this fundamental truth about our real human nature

The Bible reveals that man was made in the image and likeness of God. The term “man” is a generic term for humanity. It means man and womb-man (woman), as well.

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” (Genesis 1:26).

“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24).

God is a Spirit. Grab hold of that. This means all human beings are first and foremost spirits, not bodies. On the inside of every living human body there is a human spirit. That is the real person, the one created in the image of God.
According to the Bible, which you pretend to quote from - pretend since none of what you have stated above aligns with what is made clear inthe book - man is instead a physical being... flesh and blood for so was he created from dust and it is to dust that he returns should he die should he fail to be reconciled with his maker before his end on this earth. undecided

Yes, man has spirit inserted into after he was made, that however does not change the made that man was birthed of the essence of this reality...flesh and blood. He was not made as the angels or demons were....born of spirit but instead he was instead born of flesh and blood(clay). undecided
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by orunto27: 7:38am On May 30, 2021
I AM FOUR SPIRITS THAT LIVE IN ME. I NEED ALWAYS TO BE COORDINATED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mightiness Of God’s Name / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Adeboye Speaks On Holy Communion, 1850 Pastors Ordained,109 Born @ Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.