Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG (19560 Views)

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
I Will Buy A First Class Ticket To Enable ex IGP Suleman Abba Debate Me

The Cable Media,

Dear Editor,

Challenge By Former IGP, Suleman Abba.

My attention has been drawn to a story published by your good selves and titled ‘Ex-IGP Blasts Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up’.

In the said interview, the former Inspector General of Police boasted of being a lawyer and challenged me to a debate. He was responding to my statement wherein I exposed his lies against former President Jonathan whom he had slandered by alleging that he forced former President Jonathan to concede the 2015 Presidential elections.

You will recall that I proved, with facts and dates, that the ex-IGP is a liar and that he could not have rigged the Osun gubernatorial elections for the PDP because the dates of his appointment and the date of that election, as well as the date of his sack, do not add up.

I also revealed that Mr Suleiman Abba was sacked for dereliction of duty, because under his watch, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Kano State, Alhaji Mukaila Abdullahi, was burnt to death with his wife and two children on Friday, April 3, 2015, under suspicious circumstances after he had reported incidents of severe electoral fraud in his domain.

When confronted with this suspicious death, the then acting IGP of Police gave contradictory and unsatisfactory answers.

That being said, I note the boast of Mr Abba that he is a lawyer and his challenge to debate me. I wish to inform Mr Abba that I am also a lawyer with a Masters in Law from an English university and that I accept his challenge to debate me.

I hereby promise to buy Mr Abba a First Class Ticket to anywhere in the world outside Nigeria to facilitate the debate between him and me.

I hope that Mr Abba will not chicken out of his own challenge. I look forward to his speedy response.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, and other books. Avid traveller. Tormentor of the APC.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216460979654330&id=1152008079

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by dingbang(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
reno is just a boastful person

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by bedspread: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
The Ex IGp is no match, physically and spiritually to Reno!!

Reno talks with facts

You might hate him or love him... but he hardly talks without relevant evidences

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Reno Omokri don't be coward, you served in Nigeria so why afraid of debating in Nigeria? FFK visited the Nigeria Police headquarter few days back on invitation so why are you running away from Nigeria?

If you're serious fly down home.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by bedspread: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Being Confident is not Being boastful sir

91 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by PrinceZahzah(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
As the Class Monitor of Naija Global Students Forum (NGSF)!

I hereby reinstate Reno Omokri to his righful position as the Number 3
After the Lifeless one and APC respectively. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by pacino26(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Reno Omokri don't be coward, you served in Nigeria so why afraid of debating in Nigeria? FFK visited the Nigeria Police headquarter few days back on invitation so why are you running away from Nigeria?

They held a journalist for two years citing some kind qoute from the constitution. What do you think will happen when his fresh beards lands in naija

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by madridguy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Who held a journalist for 2 years?

pacino26:

They held a journalist for two years citing some kind qoute from the constitution. What do you think will happen when his fresh beards lands in naija

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by pacino26(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

https://www.nairaland.com/4713658/why-detained-jones-abiri-2

The young man is saving his skin bro.

46 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
The man who saw tomorrow

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by uba1991: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
i will charter a private jet for RENO if he agree to come and debate with igp in abuja

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Metuh: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Oh! It's no more 'Fly to Amelica' again abi It's now "Come back to Nigeria". grin

He should come back to a country where the president thinks his own personal interest supersedes the rule of law.

You BMCs aren't smart at all. Its like the prerequisite for joining your organization is that the person won't be able to think right?

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Metuh: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

You want to pretend that you never knew that a journalist named Jones Abiri was held for 2 years?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mr Paper choper, who asked Reno to visit the US? Let him come to Nigeria and stop doing hide and seek.

Metuh:

Oh! It's no more 'Fly to Amelica' again abi It's now "Come back to Nigeria". grin

He should come back to a country where the president thinks his own personal interest supersedes the rule of law.

You BMCs aren't smart at all. Its like the prerequisite for joining your organization is that the person won't be able to think right?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
By who?

Metuh:

You want to pretend that you never knew that a journalist named Jones Abiri was held for 2 years?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Metuh: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Mr Paper choper, who asked Reno to visit the US? Let him come to Nigeria and stop doing hide and seek.

When did traveling down to Nigeria become a must for a debate to be held? When will BMCS start thinking on their own

The onus is on the IGP to support his claim with proofs. Reno has nothing to prove, so let the IG reply and get ready for the debate. Simple

56 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Metuh: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
By who?

Lazy yoot, do a research on it. I can't keep feeding your ignorant arse with everything.

Buhari supporters who are afraid to learn. grin Lazy thinkers.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reno called for debate which the ex IGP his not running for but why going offshore for ordinary debate?

Metuh:

When did traveling down to Nigeria become a must for a debate to be held? When will BMCS start thinking on their own

The onus is on the IGP to support his claim with proofs. Reno has nothing to prove, so let the IG reply and get ready for the debate. Simple
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Metuh: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Reno called for debate which the ex IGP his not running for but why going offshore for ordinary debate?

Oga Reno Omokri was in Nigeria last week, Ibadan in oyo state to be precise.

He attended the TedX show where he spoke on restructuring . This is a link to there website; https://www.ted.com/tedx/events/27913

The video and thread was uploaded on front page here some days ago but since you have decided never to learn anything new, you pretended that you never saw it.

This is a link to the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7skQ7ot6Q. Educate yourself.

46 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Since Reno was in Nigeria last week, why can't him wait behind for the debate?

Metuh:

Oga Reno Omokri was in Nigeria last week, Ibadan in oyo state to be precise.

He attended the TedX show where he spoke on restructuring . This is a link to there website; https://www.ted.com/tedx/events/27913

The video and thread was uploaded on front page here some days ago but since you have decided never to learn anything new, you pretended that you never saw it.

This is a link to the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7skQ7ot6Q. Educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Metuh: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Since Reno was in Nigeria last week, why can't him wait behind for the debate?

Oga I believe he has already returned to his base before the man started singing like a parrot.

Why don't you tell the IGP to answer Reno's fact filled questions

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Chikpat(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
This debate should happen. There will be provocation and people will tell us what they may never have told us

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
I will do so when I see him.

Metuh:

Oga I believe he has already returned to his base before the man started singing like a parrot.

Why don't you tell the IGP to answer Reno's fact filled questions
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by BruncleZuma: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by englishmart(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
These guys are desperate for recognition. You mean to say, you are richer than the former IGP?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by ellalina(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
The Ex IGp is no match, physically and spiritually to Reno!!

Reno talks with facts

You might hate him or love him... but he hardly talks without relevant evidences
Don’t be deceived. Reno is just another political attack Dog. I have fact to prove this. Let him buy me first class ticket to debate with me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Royalfurnitures: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Let the Ex-IGP accept the challenge if he is man enough

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by iloveyou82(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bunches of overgrown babies

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by saasala(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
You won kill the IGP?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by DSoj(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
IDIOT. WHY OUTSIDE NIGERIA?

He don shit for house.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rules On Osun Governorship Election Dispute On Tuesday, May 9 / Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ / Enugu Suspends Monarch Over Demolition Of Visually Impaired Man's Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.