Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG (19566 Views)

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
I didn't want to comment on this thread previously, but something curious struck me. Most people who actively served under Jonathan are on some kind of exile. But I don't think it's cowardice, I think they feel it's unsafe for them as they could easily be held without a fair hearing. Dasuki, Kanu etc are a loud reminder of some kind of benevolent dictatorship in Nigeria now.

I think GEJ is untouched cos of some unwritten deal brokered by the US. In return, GEJ is expected to maintain a dignified silence. Reno subtly does his reputation management for him. FFK has a pedigree, so they thread subtly on his case to avoid a boomerang effect cos ultimately his family has a proud political history and he is yoruba (who are currently the regime's beautiful bride and their base 2 support fulcrum).

All of these to a large extent explain why PMB is shielded from speaking extempore or directly to the press (Presidential media chat cancelled under him) as he could easily spill all his biases in one interview. All his 'talking is done by Femi, Lai, Onochie, Nairaland APC hatred mongers and divisionists etc. Unfortunately, they all mirror the mind of their principal, else he would have cautioned them.

So everything is hidden behind a frail figure and plastic smile strangely construed as integrity.

People are only bold to speak their minds on faceless forums like Nairaland or when they're outside the shores of the country like Reno.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Bollinger(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
The Ex IGp is no match, physically and spiritually to Reno!!

Reno talks with facts

You might hate him or love him... but he hardly talks without relevant evidences

Evidences? Haba. Una no go kill English patapata for Nigeria? England go soon ban una from speaking the language. Smh. . . . .
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by rock003: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Reno Omokri don't be coward, you served in Nigeria so why afraid of debating in Nigeria? FFK visited the Nigeria Police headquarter few days back on invitation so why are you running away from Nigeria?

If you're serious fly down home.

This is the only place where you can show your cowardly face. grin. You were nowhere to be seen on that thread where Tinubu's company was fingered for fraud, but here you are flexing your muscles like an empty coward. grin. Such a shameless soul. angry

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by KadunaMafia: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
ellalina:

Don’t be deceived. Reno is just another political attack Dog. I have fact to prove this. Let him buy me first class ticket to debate with me.
He doesn't debate idiots grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by levite101(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Since Reno was in Nigeria last week, why can't him wait behind for the debate?

who is this fo.ol?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by wilcox(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reno will surely open some old wounds which the ruling party will not like and will want to unleash their powers on the guy, hence he's calling for a debate on a neutral ground where he will spill everything to the world and walk out freely.
Reno you are indeed a wise man. If only Buhari was wise and full of life, he should have asked for your services.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Reno Omokri don't be coward, you served in Nigeria so why afraid of debating in Nigeria? FFK visited the Nigeria Police headquarter few days back on invitation so why are you running away from Nigeria?

the someone should buy him a 1st class tkt then, r u down?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by tiwasiaife(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
As it stands now, every Nigerian is owing China 15,000 naira --- Says Expert

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by alukstea(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reno should know that he’d buy tickets for us the panel of judges too or we go waka come ?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Dianalizzy231: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
If he's brave and not coward he should buy himself ticket to Nigeria.motherfucker
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by emmyxtacy: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
IGP and Buhari are the same thing. They are afaid of open debate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by agabaI23(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
dingbang:
reno is just a boastful person
That's what you wish he is

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by blacknp(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:

Reno talks with facts

You might hate him or love him... but he hardly talks without relevant evidences
Only the Guilty run when no one pursueth,where did reno get money from to buy business Class ticket?last I heard he was fighting for one bungalow in Warri with some tenants,He should come to Nigeria and show us the facts,is it to be hiding somewhere in the United States feeding on negative news?

I know Reno is really home sick,i fell his pain because in the past I have been trapped in the diaspora myself,Home sweet Home.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by blacknp(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
emmyxtacy:
IGP and Buhari are the same thing. They are afaid of open debate.
Kids like you always make me laugh,it's like that new house boy from nnewi that was sent by your mother's brother from the village,challenging your father to a debate,will that make any sense or sound logical to you?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by knowledgeable: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
I Will Buy A First Class Ticket To Enable ex IGP Suleman Abba Debate Me

The Cable Media,

Dear Editor,

Challenge By Former IGP, Suleman Abba.

My attention has been drawn to a story published by your good selves and titled ‘Ex-IGP Blasts Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up’.

In the said interview, the former Inspector General of Police boasted of being a lawyer and challenged me to a debate. He was responding to my statement wherein I exposed his lies against former President Jonathan whom he had slandered by alleging that he forced former President Jonathan to concede the 2015 Presidential elections.

You will recall that I proved, with facts and dates, that the ex-IGP is a liar and that he could not have rigged the Osun gubernatorial elections for the PDP because the dates of his appointment and the date of that election, as well as the date of his sack, do not add up.

I also revealed that Mr Suleiman Abba was sacked for dereliction of duty, because under his watch, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Kano State, Alhaji Mukaila Abdullahi, was burnt to death with his wife and two children on Friday, April 3, 2015, under suspicious circumstances after he had reported incidents of severe electoral fraud in his domain.

When confronted with this suspicious death, the then acting IGP of Police gave contradictory and unsatisfactory answers.

That being said, I note the boast of Mr Abba that he is a lawyer and his challenge to debate me. I wish to inform Mr Abba that I am also a lawyer with a Masters in Law from an English university and that I accept his challenge to debate me.

I hereby promise to buy Mr Abba a First Class Ticket to anywhere in the world outside Nigeria to facilitate the debate between him and me.

I hope that Mr Abba will not chicken out of his own challenge. I look forward to his speedy response.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, and other books. Avid traveller. Tormentor of the APC.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216460979654330&id=1152008079

Nigeria have gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Okeji(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol! Reno shld come down to nigeria if he is so sure of himself na....Is nigeria not ur native home? Ole jati jati
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by blacknp(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
The man who saw tomorrow
Surprised that ignorant charlatans still roam this forum in 2018?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by olril17(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Reno called for debate which the ex IGP his not running for but why going offshore for ordinary debate?

try get small sense na

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

He can’t obviously cos the police and many of the security agencies have been compromised. I’m sure U know that. Un ethical practices and all. We see it everyday.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

Lazy yoot, do a research on it. I can't keep feeding your ignorant arse with everything.

Buhari supporters who are afraid to learn. grin Lazy thinkers.

What are you saying ?

If they could think, would they have supported and become so insensitive to a man in his 80s, who is supposed to be home with his grand kids ?
Why would any one support Buhari, it is wickedness meted on the man. He has tried for Nigeria, Buhari should be a great example of humanic symbology of the 'constant efforts at a destiny yielding result'; But truth be told, he refused to be a Mandela, the man does not know when his stupidity, failing health and limited cognitive capabilities should end. SO he must 'siddon' in that Aso Rock, because it is his turn for 8 years. Even if the country boils.

Buhari will leave Nigeria worst than he met it. If we can agree on that, then it is a pity.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by ayaside(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
dingbang:
reno is just a boastful person
...with FACTS!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Wahala90: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Facts are facts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by ezigr8(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reno is a noise maker who knows that the revelation by ex IG will do his person no harm directly. Reno should control his running mouth for the peace enjoyed currently by some persons.
I believe the ex IG of police knows a lot hidden fact and documents during gej administration as a top security personnel than Reno knows.
If ex IG is provoked to reveal all it will be damagingly detrimental to Goodluck's name.

for me open the can of worms it will be better for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by frankwyte: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Reno called for debate which the ex IGP his not running for but why going offshore for ordinary debate?

because nobody is safe under your PMB remember even recently pa Clark issue is still very Fresh in our mind as a national discuss!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by reality1010: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:

Reno talks with facts

Honestly d guy is giving lot of people headache because of what he knows.
You either hate or like him but he says facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by famosh: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
TimeMachine:

What are you saying ?

If they could think, would they have supported and become so insensitive to a man in his 80s, who is supposed to be home with his grand kids ?
Why would any one support Buhari, it is wickedness meted on the man. He has tried for Nigeria, Buhari should be a great example of humanic symbology of the 'constant efforts at a destiny yielding result'; But truth be told, he refused to be a Mandela, the man does not know when his stupidity, failing health and limited cognitive capabilities should end. SO he must 'siddon' in that Aso Rock, because it is his turn for 8 years. Even if the country boils.

Buhari will leave Nigeria worst than he met it. If we can agree on that, then it is a pity.
Which country is boiling? How is he going to leave the country worse than he met it when he's already improving it?

By the way, you that is supporting Saraki doesn't need mental help, ba? Who be this?
And what the hell does "humanic symbology" mean? grin grin Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland! Una go just dey type nonexistent nonsense to feel smart. Perhaps, your fellow unintelligent PDP/Saraki supporters are usually thrilled by such nonsense because they don't even know if such exists or not! Nawa!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Wahala90: 5:26am On Sep 08, 2018
ezigr8:
Reno is a noise maker who knows that the revelation by ex IG will do his person no harm directly. Reno should control his running mouth for the peace enjoyed currently by some persons.
I believe the ex IG of police knows a lot hidden fact and documents during gej administration as a top security personnel than Reno knows.
If ex IG is provoked to reveal all it will be damagingly detrimental to Goodluck's name.

for me open the can of worms it will be better for Nigeria

Stop running your mouth, old fool. Nobody even needs any IG to see that Buhari needs to be in jail. From killing of innocent youths to boko haram to looting of Nigeria's common wealth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by bedspread: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2018
blacknp:
Only the Guilty run when no one pursueth,where did reno get money from to buy business Class ticket?last I heard he was fighting for one bungalow in Warri with some tenants,He should come to Nigeria and show us the facts,is it to be hiding somewhere in the United States feeding on negative news?

I know Reno is really home sick,i fell his pain because in the past I have been trapped in the diaspora myself,Home sweet Home.
Before you talk about a Man, know his worth!

Reno is the author of various Best selling books in the USA and the World...

Reno is loaded not with cool cash not Stolen cash

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by bedspread: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
Bollinger:

Evidences? Haba. Una no go kill English patapata for Nigeria? England go soon ban una from speaking the language. Smh. . . . .
[/s] we hv noticed u

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by crimeboss: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

u must be joking, how will he come when the semi-illiterate said national interest is supreme over rule of law, how will he defend his right against buhari who do not believe in democracy?, i know this trait is what u love buhari for, his character to be despotic.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
As the Class Monitor of Naija Global Students Forum (NGSF)!

I hereby reinstate Reno Omokri to his righful position as the Number 3
After the Lifeless one and APC respectively. Thank you!
damn guy u made me crack my ribs with deep laughter he realy is d class monitor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta / Hushpuppi: Six Months After FBI Indictment, IGP Yet To Forward Advice On Kyari / Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.