Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG (19582 Views)

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by victorazyvictor(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
GAN! GAN!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Sarkin: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
The bastard looter should come na.

We will sentence him to 30 years for...
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
I trust my beloved Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
By who?

SHUT UP IF U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, its all in d news how a journalist was detained for good two years n i guess Jonathan was president the last two years.

i even dey shame to dey comment on ur mention cos u just show ur low IQ by asking which n by who.

get a life

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Adakintroy: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reno no need. Send am the air fair money make him take buy new soul.

We all know say you DE talk true. We know.

When it's time for them to blame Jonathan them will blame. But give him credit for preciding over one of the most free and fair election in Nigerian history they wont.

It was his administration. Failures and credits should naturally go to him.

I forced him. See him mouth. Olokpa like you. Force commander in chief.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by spencekat(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good response
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by sureheaven(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
This guy called Reno is one of the biggest fool on earth.

Come back to the country where u were one of those who presided over the affairs for 6 good years.

The allegation and everything surrounding it happened in Nigeria, why inviting the ex IG to US for a debate.

Pls come home for the debate... ile baba omo kii bomo leru.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by victorazyvictor(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
uba1991:
i will charter a private jet for RENO if he agree to come and debate with igp in abuja

Me will charter jet for Tonto Dike if only she will agree to come and lay on my bed overnight in Abuja.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

Oga I believe he has already returned to his base before the man started singing like a parrot.

Why don't you tell the IGP to answer Reno's fact filled questions

guy u dey waste ur MB dey refer to someone when no know jack, debate with people with good memory.

as u dey reply he mention na so he money for dis month go increase cos is pay n KPI is based on d no. of people who comments on his mention

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by 007inc: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Reno Omokri don't be coward, you served in Nigeria so why afraid of debating in Nigeria? FFK visited the Nigeria Police headquarter few days back on invitation so why are you running away from Nigeria?

If you're serious fly down home.
Mugu. Wait till the elections
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by ellalina(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some of these guys are on nairaland with funny usernames. Am exposing Reno as metuh
Trust me I know. He is an online junkie
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by spencekat(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
Being Confident is not Being boastful sir
Ex-IGP thought he was the only Lawyer in the whole world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Precioussilas10: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
it's not bragging if you can back it up.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Since Reno was in Nigeria last week, why can't him wait behind for the debate?

How do you reason sef? The IGP was the one who initiated the debate, and if Reno was in Nigeria last week for a TED show, should he remain in Nigeria when he has other things to go back to? Now he was kind enough to offer that man a first class ticket- all expenses paid by Reno. He should accept the debate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Justinpm(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Reno called for debate which the ex IGP his not running for but why going offshore for ordinary debate?

is it that you can't read or you just being ignorant? Who called for the debate?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
This Reno is too boasterfull
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by waveman2: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
So that u arrest him unlawfully.He wants to have a debate with him in a country where people right are respected.

madridguy:
grin grin grin

Reno Omokri don't be coward, you served in Nigeria so why afraid of debating in Nigeria? FFK visited the Nigeria Police headquarter few days back on invitation so why are you running away from Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by DWJOBScom(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
Being Confident is not Being boastful sir

I agree

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
Mr Paper choper, who asked Reno to visit the US? Let him come to Nigeria and stop doing hide and seek.

Don't be stupid. Seriously. Don't be STUPID. Come back to your lawless Nigeria because of what? So that your fellow animals in the APC would detain him indefinitely under the guise of "national interest supercedes Rule of Law"? Bloody bastard.

You Buhari zombies here all deserve to be dissolved in acid.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by alfsalami: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
From our money courtesy the Mr ATM machine without pin number
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Shampoo77: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reno the chief tormentor of APC..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Lizilicious(f): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some people here have totally ignored the main point of Reno's message...
He has challenged the Ex IGP for a debate and the only thing some people understood from the message is that he's not in the country and he wants the debate outside Nigeria...

Naija why?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Abfinest007(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
ellalina:

Don’t be deceived. Reno is just another political attack Dog. I have fact to prove this. Let him buy me first class ticket to debate with me.
another style of sayin bro pls carry me to outside Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
When it comes to facts and figure be ready to watch their backs as they duck out.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
undecidedAbeg to settle the fight can we have video call on channels. Ex IG in studio and Reno on video. Abeg to settle the fight can we have video call on channels. Ex IG in studio and Reno on video.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by slivertongue: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
This Reno guy sef! why dont u come down to nigeria. always forming yankee boy. leave d pained ex-cop alone
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Icon79(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thank you, my dear! I thought I was the only one who noticed how childish these old men, especially Reno Omokri (whom I actually do respect) sounds, 'I am also a lawyer ... with a masters in law from an English university'.

Nigeria definitely still has a long way to go.

O pari

zinnyzee:
Bunches of overgrown babies
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Gkay1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

try to understand what he wrote. he said anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Oblang(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hedonini:

Don't be stupid. Seriously. Don't be STUPID. Come back to your lawless Nigeria because of what? So that your fellow animals in the APC would detain him indefinitely under the guise of "national interest supercedes Rule of Law"? Bloody bastard.

You Buhari zombies here all deserve to be dissolved in acid.

Tot some of ur fellow wailers said he came to Nigeria some week ago for a show in Ibadan. Why was he not arrested then? U think this govt get time for reno and his lies...
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Metuh: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
ellalina:
Some of these guys are on nairaland with funny usernames. Am exposing Reno as metuh
Trust me I know. He is an online junkie
lol...I'm not in anyway Reno. I just love anything fact. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG by Eze2000(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
dingbang:
reno is just a boastful person
Agreed! But he's a millionaire in the UK and you are on MTN monthly data reading about him and other gossips on Nairalnad!

Reason the matter well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Hails Court Judgment On Its Kano Governorship Candidate / Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance / Dino Melaye: AGF Writes Court, Seeks Resumption Of Kogi Lawmaker’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.