Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) (50021 Views)

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) / Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen / Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alzirida:
In Uk,
They gonna be caught ASAP

erico2k2:
the thieves probably did not know what the stole. tracker would have led the police there already.it probably be abadoned soon,

With all these hightech thieves!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by hollah123: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The skull miners afonja descendants doing what they know how to do best. I can bet my two balls, that the car was stolen by a skull miner afonja.

#spits
your village people are truly playing with your sense if not u will know that Igbos disgrace Nigerians pass abroad

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
If you have vowed to be a thief must you do it brainlessly even to the extent of stealing a boxer's customized car in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
They wan use am go party . they go return am soon
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
this guy is too dull for a nigerian. wtf angry
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The skull miners afonja descendants doing what they know how to do best. I can bet my two balls, that the car was stolen by a skull miner afonja.

#spits

Your brain is under lock and key. Order for a fairly used one on Jumia

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Just to distract AJ. Psychological operation by AJ enemies. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why will you be sharing car with relatives? angry

No sympathy for you one bit. angry
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shockedshockedshocked

They should conduct a thorough search at Ladipo market before dem change the color, etc.

Stop tarnishing the image of your country. The car was stolen in the UK, not Nigeria. You're tarnishing your image but you wouldn't know that until you are at foreign airports.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
maasoap:

Stop tarnishing the image of your country. The car was stolen in the UK, not Nigeria. You're tarnishing your image but you wouldn't know that until you are at foreign airports.
My bad! I have stop now. shocked

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
it looks like a distraction plan 4 me so that he won't be able to concentrate more on his trainninga
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
it looks like a distraction plan 4 me so that he won't be able to concentrate more on his trainings
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by chuksanambra: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
#spits

I hope your mother is rearing pigs and dogs?

Those animals would be of more benefit to her than you.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
The thieves them get mind o, them no dey fear at all
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by VillagePipu: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
#spits

We are very proud of you.
Your foolishness is 2020 model.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by davit: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Looks like a ploy to distract him.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
The thief should not allow himself to be caught o... If not ehn, joshua go knock am out till hin lifeless like baba bubu
cheesy grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
The thief abi d borrower jst took it to his prom night joor. He'l return it.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Popular111: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
The car is nice
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by GODSTIME080(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
The thiefs dem go flex die
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by deefem81: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits

U don't hav a Head not to talk of a brain!!! Useless corpse walking around like human

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Seunnzy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits
Ur village people have suceeded in rendering u useless and senseless
Someone should give this one Sensellin

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
The thief should not allow himself to be caught o... If not ehn, joshua go knock am out till hin lifeless like baba bubu

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by SexTin(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
Na wah oo.. Make Range Rover arrange another one for him
How, Na U Thief Am?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
/
2hrs max, it will be reduced to a carcass.

Hopefully, it wasn't stolen by professional car thieves.

/
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Fierce11: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70997875][/quote] LMAO!.. Meme king
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by prettyangel10(f): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits

Your village people, they r really tormenting your life.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by DCLXV1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
For where! In London, my Sister's van was stolen in front of her apartment 2 weeks ago. It was loaded to the brim with stuff to be shipped to Lagos, only for the van to disaapear before daybreak. She has since reported the theft to the authorities, but nothing yet. America still better be that!
Alzirida:
In Uk,
They gonna be caught ASAP
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abbeyme:
The worst is that the thief is an experience-hired personnel.

The thief can re-modify the SUV to default version and re-spray the thing. The tracker might be demobilised as well. Those guys in those climes are highly equipped and knowledgeable about vehicle and auto matters.

The vehicle would be completely changed in 3days job. I've seen movies about this before.

The vehicle might be scarce in Nigeria but more common in the UK. Small time it will land in Ghana, Kenya or Nigeria as Tokunbo!!

I sincerely pray he find the vehicle. He has worked to buy it.

Prayer and Nigeria. The car is fully insured dude. It isn’t even his problem to track it. He will get a replacement if not found
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by DCLXV1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin
prettyangel10:

Your village people, they r really tormenting your life.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
€145,000 half of the money am looking for to setup my factory business.. Honestly some ppl are just blessed more than the rest, soon I will be counted among

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star / Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.