Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) (50020 Views)

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) / Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen / Anthony Joshua: See High Tech Device Used To Steal His Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Afamed: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
The thief is just trying to make a cheap popularity when he knows he will be caught
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by FA13(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The skull miners afonja descendants doing what they know how to do best. I can bet my two balls, that the car was stolen by a skull miner afonja.

#spits

No.

It is people from tribe wholly devoted to crime like you that stole from the sweat of hard working afonja..
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by samjey: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
The thief should not allow himself to be caught o... If not ehn, joshua go knock am out till hin lifeless like baba bubu

Do you know how to drink Kaikai or Burukutu?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
2hrs max, it will be reduced to a carcass.

Hopefully, it wasn't stolen by professional car thieves.

/
Exactly sad
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by udo001(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
the thieve should do anything for him not to be caught, because if they do na him face go tell am
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
He should have bought N3,000 pedal lock to secure the car na grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nyc car
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by 93Miles: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Fierce11:
The thief should not allow himself to be caught o... If not ehn, joshua go knock am out till hin lifeless like baba bubu
[/s]
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Fierce11: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
samjey:

Do you know how to drink Kaikai or Burukutu?
No sir, I drink only life beer.. But, i thought you saw me bursting with your late father this evening
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by ggchukwu: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
For your seminar and project topics visit www.coolproject.com.ng
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by strongguy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is a plan to devastate him ahead of his match.nothing more.just to bring his morale down.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ole toji fere oba ni, Obi ni yioti fan?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
The mother right now grin
chuksanambra:

I hope your mother is rearing pigs and dogs?

Those animals would be of more benefit to her than you.

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
...the vehicle by now is probably dismantled and sold in pieces to syndicates in Eastern European countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Albania...those guys can steal and demobilise any top-end vehicle in matter of secs...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shockedshockedshocked

They should conduct a thorough search at Ladipo market before dem change the color, etc.

grin

Who is diswan advising..
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The skull miners afonja descendants doing what they know how to do best. I can bet my two balls, that the car was stolen by a skull miner afonja.

#spits

The hatred towards your fellow countryman will kill you one day if you don't repent
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by condomuser: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
His fellow Afonja brother has connived with his fellow drug addicts and stolen the car undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alzirida:
In Uk,
They gonna be caught ASAP

Story. In the UK car thieves are having a field day. That Rangee is already in Belarus as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
car way don reach Nigeria,I remember DAT Benin guy DAT stole a presidential car and brought it to Benin city,oboy leave DAT thing o boys are not smilling
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by shukudi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Krak:
It could be they are playing mind games. They may want to subtly distract him from the upcoming fight.
You get sense.
With the level of security in that clime nd customized details on the car, they can't take it far away. Just want to distract him from his preparation for the upcoming fight.
The guy better wise up and take the car off his mind for now to focus on the big deal ahead. UK police will get his car back.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Insurance dey no shaking.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by mywells: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
See what punches produces
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits
You this criminal from the land of rising crimes has started again,only your useless criminal minded brethrens go to another shore to commit crimes,and if this afonja(AJ) guy catch your brethren in crime,you will think that he is match by train including his flat head.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
he WL soon give it as d reason y he is running away from deontay okechuks wilder. fear fear afonja
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by JVector: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Strategy to distract/demoralise him.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by adaxxy: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alzirida:
In Uk,
They gonna be caught ASAP
story story...
Their theifing there no be from earth...
Them go don butchered the vehicle and shipped down to different countries....
Someone came to visit my friend and he just step out to see if he'll get somewhere park his car ...for him korokoro eye they theif him car. For Manor house..
Me sef fear catch me police came took statement nothing...one small boy we suspected ,he's mix race shouldn't be 13 or 14yrs ..his move hmmm fear dey catch me as he dey smoke dey look me,and my friend...
Looked like he could attack us immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by olayinkaayinde(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

#spits

I doubt if you actually have two balls to bet with.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
LoL! Make lai mohammed catch u first
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by Fierce11: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
osazsky:
car way don reach Nigeria,I remember DAT Benin guy DAT stole a presidential car and brought it to Benin city,oboy leave DAT thing o boys are not smilling
Hahaha.. i no doubt you my guy
Re: Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) by adaxxy: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...the vehicle by now is probably dismantled and sold in pieces to syndicates in Eastern European countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Albania...those guys can steal and demobilise any top-end vehicle in matter of secs...
so true guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star / Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.