Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) (35212 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Octaves(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
I just went to uzuaku in abia from PH and back. The road can make one curse his ancestors. If you ply that road regularly for one week. You might end up in the hospital. From eleme junction upwards to Aba is nothing to write home about.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ttipsy:
you are a fool. flood you call it. you should hide your face in shame. Aba is known for bad roads since ages. leaders you guys always have in your so called state Abia are all stupid and confused! flood ko. don't worry very soon you guys ll start flying
Yen yen yen. Even Lagos which is the top State experiences flood even on the island. Can you mention one State that doesn’t have bad roads? You talk about Ngwa Road but fail to point out other roads he has successfully completed.

3 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by jessikoholic: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=70999346]

The river I swam before getting to my destination today in Aba. My pain now is not me swimming but as i was walking deep inside the river at my front I saw female pig with her children walking on a straight line coming opposite me, I marched break I was very confused should I run back or continue, by the special grace of Chukwu okike abiama one okada man was coming at my back I then have to stop him and jump on top of his sit. Maka na ejighi ihe ana agba na nti agba na anya. If you living in Aba and haven't placed your legs on a dirty water my brother you are not living in Aba as simple as that. Biafra biazienu oooo. Imagine onye Ogo mmuo dika mu Walking in side dirty water with pig. Aga akpo ihe nka gini?? Umunnem tiyenu onu na okwuaa
Udo diri ndi choro udo.

Ccopied.

ochi atogbuola m here. lol
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Yen yen yen. Even Lagos which is the top State experiences flood even on the island. Can you mention one State that doesn’t have bad roads? You talk about Ngwa Road but fail to point out other roads he has successfully completed.
apart from flood, for decades that road has being a nightmare, to me the problem of Aba indirectly is not flood, it's the structural bad state of roads within the city. every year Ariaria and it's environs do experience flooding, due to bad roads, ain't you pple shameless? pigggss
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Belmot(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
seyih504:

Nairalanders have always bn saying it that you are DAFT and this ur statement confirmed it. I resides in Osogbo and I served in Aba last year. I can boldly say it that Aba is the most dirtiest place in Nigeria. No good roads and drainages. The stupid governor in disguise of working on the road worsened the situation. I served in Osisioma local govt and the road that leads to the secretariat is very poor. There is no time i will visit that dilapidated international market without swimming. I sometimes wonder the achievements of the past and present govt. So gt ur fact right madam and go to Aba to learn how to swim.
You cannot even spot clear sarcasm when you see one? and you be graduate oo..
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
I hope the government in the state will come to the aid of the masses.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by thephenome: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
I've traveled all over Nigeria. I worked in Aba for a year and half. Aba is easily the dirtiest urban town in Nigeria. My car would swim through the deepest gullies in the middle of the road. That road that leads to Ariaria, one of the busiest markets in Nigeria, is horrible as you get close to the market. Flooded 24/7. Faulks road- dirty and flooded. Nigeria has been blessed with many bad leaders but Abia's leaders...chai. Wickedness and negligence in the heart of man!!

May God save Abia one day!

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by edupedia: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:
From the useless 2 Orjis to Ikpeazu, Abia haven't gotten it right yet.

To think that the 3 of them are even trying to support APC is funny.

....be proud of your PDP governor and stop trying to smart by half....all Nigerians should take note that this road is the work of 3 FIDIFI govs and has nothing to do with the APC...
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Kruzxx: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Shameless Okezie ikpeazu supporters will say flood is everywhere .. Dont u guys like gud things? Go to enugu,owerri ,ph anambra,lagos akwa ibom n u will b ashamed to say u reside in aba . From bad former administrations to even worse ovi.. Tufiakwa thank God am nt from Abia state cos d state is cursed wit bad rulers nt leaders

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by superlightning: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
aba will surely get there. there is no need to be bitter and angry. believe me, aba will surely get there.

people should stop connoting curses here and there.

every part of igboland is blessed

my two cents.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Kruzxx:
Shameless Okezie ikpeazu supporters will say flood is everywhere .. Dont u guys like gud things? Go to enugu,owerri ,ph anambra,lagos akwa ibom n u will b ashamed to say u reside in aba . From bad former administrations to even worse ovi.. Tufiakwa thank God am nt from Abia state cos d state is cursed wit bad rulers nt leaders

Abia state is dead. So no need.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Lol..You have said it all. Superlightning aka redflame over to you

thephenome:
I've traveled all over Nigeria. I worked in Aba for a year and half. Aba is easily the dirtiest urban town in Nigeria. My car would swim through the deepest gullies in the middle of the road. That road that leads to Ariaria, one of the busiest markets in Nigeria, is horrible as you get close to the market. Flooded 24/7. Faulks road- dirty and flooded. Nigeria has been blessed with many bad leaders but Abia's leaders...chai. Wickedness and negligence in the heart of man!!

May God save Abia one day!
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by superlightning: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2018
SwedishDocument:
Lol..You have said it all. Superlightning aka redflame over to you

What are you talking about?

And why attacking those who don't agree with you?

Thank God redflame exposed the can worms in your states wardrobe. I have some of his posts and they were eye opening. nobody attacked your state despite the stench reported.

I am for peace and progress. Whoever redflame is, I respect his straightforwardness.

Abia is moving up. Ikpeazu must do more to get my satisfactory nod.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2018
See this clown he is even denying his account. Lol

Abia state is dead. You have to live with it. Lol

superlightning:

What are you talking about?

And why attacking those who don't agree with you?

Thank God redflame exposed the can worms in your states wardrobe. I have some of his posts and they were eye opening. nobody attacked your state despite the stench reported.

I am for peace and progress. Whoever redflame is, I respect his straightforwardness.

Abia is moving up. Ikpeazu must do more to get my satisfactory nod.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2018
fergie001:
Please,in case some of you don't know...

There are dirty gutters by the side..... which is very deep....gullies,with broken bottles,etc...
It's a normal site in Aba....I swam something like this some years ago somewhere else........
We know Ikpeazu met a very bad Abia state....but he has worsened the already bad situation......When I talk,people criticise,
OVI,Abiaonline,make una come ooo
Hart Nwokeocha and co....Oya

Everyone is saying the same thing. Lol
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by superlightning: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2018
SwedishDocument:
See this clown he is even denying his account. Lol

Abia state is dead. You have to live with it. Lol

I won't engage you any further. Redflame dealt you guys badly.

Focus on the development of your state and leave Aba alone. Why crying over their matter? ANAMBRA people eh.....lol
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Lol.. they banned your redflame username yesterday. So stop crying. Stop fooling yourself. You no get shame to defend a dead state. I dey ready for you. cool

superlightning:

I won't engage you any further. Redflame dealt you guys badly.

Focus on the development of your state and leave Aba alone. Why crying over their matter? ANAMBRA people eh.....lol
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by superlightning: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2018
SwedishDocument:
Lol.. they banned your redflame username yesterday. So stop crying. Stop fooling yourself. You no get shame to defend a dead state. I dey ready for you. cool

Is this how low nairaland has descended? Na wa o..... So because I quote redflame now means I am redflame? Chai.... You amuse me.

Keep screaming to the heavens. It won't change anything or anybody's opinion.

No state beats abia in terms of MSME and education.

Your state should try harder.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Who's this clown trying so hard to deceive? Do you know we are the people that run NL? Keep deceiving yourself trying to cover your tracks. Superlightning aka redflame, you were banned yesterday and you opened another username within hours. Stop your propaganda because Abia state is a terrible condition. You can't hide it because everyone knows already. Lol

superlightning:

Is this how low nairaland has descended? Na wa o..... So because I quote redflame now means I am redflame? Chai.... You amuse me.

Keep screaming to the heavens. It won't change anything or anybody's opinion.

No state beats abia in terms of MSME and education.

Your state should try harder.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by superlightning: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
SwedishDocument:
Who's this clown trying so hard to deceive? Do you know we are the people that run NL? Keep deceiving yourself trying to cover your tracks. Superlightning aka redflame, you were banned yesterday and you opened another username within hours. Stop your propaganda because Abia state is a terrible condition. You can't hide it because everyone knows already. Lol

I don't need to prove anything young man. I am so sorry for you and your ANAMBRA propaganda...

God bless abia. Obodo chineke.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hehehehe

Abia state is dead. Propaganda cannot save the state. Stop crying..lol

superlightning:

I don't need to prove anything young man. I am so sorry for you and your ANAMBRA propaganda...

God bless abia. Obodo chineke.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by superlightning: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2018
SwedishDocument:
Hehehehe

Abia state is dead. Propaganda cannot save the state. Stop crying..lol

*yimu*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Dirt Takes Over Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.