Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) (35175 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:
FLOOD TAKES OVER MANY CITIES NIGERIA, ABA ISNT THE ONLY CITY FACED WITH THE MENACE.

ABA HATERS YOU CAME LATE!!!!

GO BACK TO YOUR CURSED VILLAGES AND LEAVE ABA ALONE.

ENOUGH OF THESE "ABIA IS CURSED" AND "ABIA IS DEAD" NONSENSE.

Is abia not cursed.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Every state in Nigeria isn't immune from political crooks including anambra state.

Who told you abians have not been praying for divine intervention?

And who told you APGA is the answer to abias prayers?

Never will anambra control abia. NEVER! we are not your mate.

We shall develop, but not by your dictates. EDIOTS!!!

Oga eme gi voom na-anya.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Oga eme gi voom na-anya.

Akuko nwa-agbu......iberibe

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

See this one..... Lol.....

Anambra is just SCREENSAVING

ONITSHA AS AT LAST YEAR WAS THE CITY WITH THE MOST POLLUTED AIR IN THE WORLD.

GO AND CURE YOURSELVES BEFORE FACING ABIA,

we are currently CURING OURSELVES.

ANAMBRA FACE YOUR FRONT!!!

U go soon run mad on anambra matter.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U go soon run mad on anambra matter.

Chai....e pain am.....sorry o

Dirty criminals.

Reverend king

Evans

Eze ego

Otokoto

The list is endless....lol

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
MrGoc:
. . . . The question should be . . . "Who Debrained You"

Assk ikpeazu that question.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Akuko nwa-agbu......iberibe

Zuzube.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Chai....e pain am.....sorry o

Dirty criminals.

Reverend king

Evans

Eze ego

Otokoto

The list is endless....lol

Men...

Osisikankwu, TA orji, nothing at just dirtiness...
Purely dirty.

Abia state na esi isi.....ur state is rotten and smelly.....

UN shouldd please declare state of emergency on Abia environment oooo.......

Abia state anwugo piiiiii......

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Men...

Purely dirty.

Onitsha the most polluted city in the world... Lol

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Don't say what you don't know.

Is it only abia indigenes that are in abia, especially Aba and umuahia?

Onitsha residents that poo openly onto river Niger nko? What do you say about that?

Nonsense

Abia/Abia residents is not the same as Abia/Aba indigenes . I said residents.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Onitsha the most polluted city in the world... Lol

Long live Omanbala.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by slap1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
That's A-Line, Ariaria International Market, not Ngwa Road.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Chukazu: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The river I swam before getting to my destination today in Aba. My pain now is not me swimming but as i was walking deep inside the river at my front I saw female pig with her children walking on a straight line coming opposite me, I marched break I was very confused should I run back or continue, by the special grace of Chukwu okike abiama one okada man was coming at my back I then have to stop him and jump on top of his sit. Maka na ejighi ihe ana agba na nti agba na anya. If you living in Aba and haven't placed your legs on a dirty water my brother you are not living in Aba as simple as that. Biafra biazienu oooo. Imagine onye Ogo mmuo dika mu Walking in side dirty water with pig. Aga akpo ihe nka gini?? Umunnem tiyenu onu na okwuaa
Udo diri ndi choro udo.

Ccopied.

You were making sense until you decided to smoke weed there
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by SwedishDocument: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Men...

Purely dirty.

Abia is cursed with filth and bad roads.

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Long live the MOST POLLUTED STATE IN PLANET EARTH

Long live omanbala....
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
angry
Juliusmalema:

The river I swam before getting to my destination today in Aba. My pain now is not me swimming but as i was walking deep inside the river at my front I saw female pig with her children walking on a straight line coming opposite me, I marched break I was very confused should I run back or continue, by the special grace of Chukwu okike abiama one okada man was coming at my back I then have to stop him and jump on top of his sit. Maka na ejighi ihe ana agba na nti agba na anya. If you living in Aba and haven't placed your legs on a dirty water my brother you are not living in Aba as simple as that. Biafra biazienu oooo. Imagine onye Ogo mmuo dika mu Walking in side dirty water with pig. Aga akpo ihe nka gini?? Umunnem tiyenu onu na okwuaa
Udo diri ndi choro udo.

Ccopied.

grin grin grin

You're sucha clown
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
AmazingELixir:
angry

grin grin grin

You're sucha clown

Coz I wrote my painful story....am now a clown.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by jonel044: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
if u think its jst Aba thing, pls try Lagos and see flood for urself

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Long live dirty filthy criminals

Are u not ashamed doing this
2018-2015=3.......many things has happened.

To God I swear u don't love let alone like abia state.

God save ur conscience coz it is dead.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
APC and propaganda. There is no Single bad road in Abia State..

I can bet anything that this picture was taken in Oshogbo.

Adonjas and jealousy! Smh!

Nairalanders have always bn saying it that you are DAFT and this ur statement confirmed it. I resides in Osogbo and I served in Aba last year. I can boldly say it that Aba is the most dirtiest place in Nigeria. No good roads and drainages. The stupid governor in disguise of working on the road worsened the situation. I served in Osisioma local govt and the road that leads to the secretariat is very poor. There is no time i will visit that dilapidated international market without swimming. I sometimes wonder the achievements of the past and present govt. So gt ur fact right madam and go to Aba to learn how to swim.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by nobilie: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Benue and Abia state has never had any good government.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are u not ashamed doing this
2018-2015=3.......many things has happened.

To God I swear u don't love let alone like abia state.

God save ur conscience coz it is dead.

Now you are quoting dates right? Lol...

Anyway 2015 is still recent

No wonder your AIR is POLLUTED....CHAI

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Now you are quoting dates right? Lol...

Anyway 2015 is still recent

No wonder your AIR is POLLUTED....CHAI

U worth not replying again.

I can't descend further low with u again

Mbanu I can't

Have a nice day.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
redflame:

Run with your tail curved beneath you.....gbafuo osiso... Dirty pig...pot calling kettle black

I can't descend such low again.

Bye.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by redflame: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I can't descend such low again.

Bye.

It is 'so low' NOT 'such low'. Go to school, you won't.
Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by MrGoc(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Assk ikpeazu that question.
. . . . You should have done that yourself . . Before coming here to expose your low quotient.

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) by Sunkaeme: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
@reflame, the way you are always cursing and lambasting people on every forum they mention anything related to Ikpeazu is just too bad.
You are not the only Ngwa person online. Everything is not about politics.
Just calm down so you don't develop high BP on Ngwa people and their turn to produce Abia governor.
I wonder if you will commit suicide when Ikpeazu loses the election next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visa Ban: Our Policy Consistent With Yours, UK Replies FG / Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / Major Dark Spots In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.