Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? (44083 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:

That's why Biafra is a bad idea. The perceived hatred for Abia/Ebonyi is one which I can't comprehend. Why are you a sadist?

LEARN TO KNOW WEN SOMEBODY IS TRYING VERY HARD TO BE EXCHANGING WORD AND INCREASING THE PAGE NUMBERS.

THAT IS Y I CALL NAIRALAND, NIGERIA TRASH.

NOTHING BUT TRASH UPON TRASH.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I hope u get what I'm saying..
Amaniiro is igbo but chuksanabra is not igbo.
And pls dont call it waste of time when u see a bad comment about igbos counter it immediately.. Pls
I need to speak to u In private

See this one. Chuksanambra is not Igbo, abi?
Everyone who tells you the truth isn't Igbo I guess.

Keep lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Follow by gov Ibikunle
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2018
alternative1:

LEARN TO KNOW WEN SOMEBODY IS TRYING VERY HARD TO BE EXCHANGING WORD AND INCREASING THE PAGE NUMBERS.

THAT IS Y I CALL NAIRALAND, NIGERIA TRASH.

NOTHING BUT TRASH UPON TRASH.

They should watch this one carefully o. This is a sign of rabies.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

See this one. Chuksanambra is not Igbo, abi?
Everyone who tells you the truth isn't Igbo I guess.

Keep lying to yourself.

Shut up ur mouth conehead dont cross my way here else I bash u hard..
Better carry ur stupidity and stay on ur lane. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U dont joke with such, can under magine a Yoruba saying that type of thing against his people on topic like that?
I dont know wen u some of people will have sense
U know how toxic nairaland is

okay just about now is okay. Am not the type that takes things too serious. What happens here stays here.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2018
alternative1:

OF COURSE!

ONE OF DEM JOB IS TO SHOUT IGBO AND START EXCHANGING WORD UNTIL AS MANY PAGE AS POSSIBLE.

And what do u do, keep quiet and watch them do that.. undecided
Better learn how to man up and fight.. They are here to tarnish igbos so u better learn how to fight back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

You said Omamabala are foolish cos I told you the cold, hard truth but when I spoke to you the way you spoke to me, you said we hate you.

Inferiority complex has finished you.

Maybe next time I should have snubbed fools like you. It's my mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

And what do u do, keep quiet and watch them do that.. undecided
Better learn how to man up and fight.. They are here to tarnish igbos so u better learn how to fight back

U LEARN WHERE TO DRAW A LINE AND NOT END UP WORKING FOR THEM .

RESPONSE, IS A DIABOLICAL WAY OF GETTING U TO WORK FOR HIM FREE BY GROWING THE THREAD.

BETTER TO IGNORE.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

okay just about now is okay. Am not the type that takes things too serious. What happens here stays here.

If only u know their agenda against igbos through media u will give urself sense, and know comments u make and the ones u joke with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:

Best governor in the SE...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854318_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6805899_wil_jpegbd372507c6cc35213826b86c2c561a9c

Best governor in the SE

Mediocrity galore

Only in obingo anambra ipob village...

grin grin grin grin

Obiano is the best Governor in the SE and others look up to him.

He didn't build that bridge but gave contractors. At least, it's better than moulding statues or leaving everywhere dirty like Aba.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Bede2u:
u are either an idiat or u are the same person as the moniker u were quoting.

If u are not the same with the moniker u quoted then u are really an idiat not to see that the guy is yoruba

He shouldn't have impersonated igbos like that. NL should have such restrictions. Just because of cheap likes always dragging igbos into matters. I wonder why we are that popular sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2018
alternative1:

U LEARN WHERE TO DRAW A LINE AND NOT END UP WORKING FOR THEM .

RESPONSE, IS A DIABOLICAL WAY OF GETTING U TO WORK FOR HIM FREE BY GROWING THE THREAD.

BETTER TO IGNORE.

Weda u comment or not the site already has traffic. Other people will still comment.
So its better u put things on chek to counter their lies
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

Maybe next time I should have snubbed fools like you. It's my mistake.

Lol
See this wawa clown.

Come to Obosi and talk nonsense and see what becomes of you. Better go and hawk like your fellow wawa people.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Weda u comment or not the site already has traffic. Other people will still comment.
So its better u put things on chek to counter their lies

SO U WILL SIT HERE TILL 20 PAGES.

WEN U RESPOND, U MOVE ON SIMPLE.

LET THE THREAD DIE LIKE EVERY OTHER THREAD.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Bede2u(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

He shouldn't have impersonated igbos like that. NL should have such restrictions. Just because of cheap likes always dragging igbos into matters. I wonder why we are that popular sef
person wey dey insult igbos, dey praise yorobĂ  and u say the person is impersonating igbos....because he put anambra in his moniker

Guy are you new to nairaland
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2018
alternative1:

SO U WILL SIT HERE TILL 20 PAGES.

WEN U RESPOND, U MOVE ON SIMPLE.

LET THE THREAD DIE LIKE EVERY OTHER THREAD.

Pls u dnt get my point good night

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Shut up ur mouth conehead dont cross my way here else I bash u hard..
Better carry ur stupidity and stay on ur lane. undecided

Please, I don't exchange words with lesser Igbos. If you're a third class Igbo, let me know.

All these Osu alusi talking nonsense online. If not for modernisation, them no born your papa to talk when we dey talk.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Pls u dnt get my point good night

GOOD NIGHT, ME TOO AM LOGIN OUT.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

Please, I don't exchange words with lesser Igbos. If you're a third class Igbo, let me know.

All these Osu alusi talking nonsense online. If not for modernisation, them no born your papa to talk when we dey talk.

U are just a coward ABOBAKU, grin
Why can't man up and accept ur tribe..
Skull miner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Bede2u(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

That's why Biafra is a bad idea. The perceived hatred for Abia/Ebonyi is one which I can't comprehend. Why are you a sadist?
guy if u are igbo delete this comment
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by darkelf: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2018
alternative1:
Nairaland IS A TRASH SITE.

IT WILL COME FIRST FOR TRIBALISM BUT NEVER FIRST FOR CURRENT AFFAIRS.

WE HAVE AN ELECTION COMING UP, THEY KEEP FP GOVS THAT WILL SOON LEAVE OFFICE IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS.

ONE PERSON WILL JUST STAY IN THEIR PARENT HOUSE AND NAME BEST GO, NAIARALAND WILL RUSH TO FP.

THIS SITE HAVE LOST FOCUS COMPLETELY.

Sir, Seconded.

I wonder if it's for fun they throw tribal insults around like its Christmas rice.

Any political thread without tribal words is incomplete. It's not as if they are even arguing intelligently. Just unintelligent, beer-parlor insults.

So-called leaders of tomorrow

lipsrsealed
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are just a coward ABOBAKU, grin
Why can't man up and accept ur tribe..
Skull miner.

I only talk to superior Igbos. Third class Osu outcasts and wawa Igbos should keep off.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

I only talk to superior Igbos. Third class Osu outcasts and wawa Igbos should keep off.

Hehehehe.
Runaway yoruba ABOBAKU.. grin
Ever since they looking for u to bury u with oba.
U have been on ghost mode. grin
Have u asslicked ur northern slavemasters today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Bede2u:
guy if u are igbo delete this comment

He's Igbo but a third class Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by darkelf: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2018
alternative1:
SINCE THEY OPEN THIS THREAD AND FP, IS THERE ANYTHING REASONABLE HERE?

JUST TRASH UPON TRASH.

THAT IS NAIRALAND FOR U. NIGERIA TRASH

Bro, I think its just a reflection of the mediocrity inherent in the minds of many Nigerians, made possible by an ancient and stunted educational system

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehe.
Runaway yoruba ABOBAKU.. grin
Ever since they looking for u to bury u with oba.
U have been on ghost mode. grin
Have u asslicked ur northern slavemasters today?

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi

I have ranked them in order of importance. Let me know the state you come from and I'll know how to address you.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Bede2u:
person wey dey insult igbos, dey praise yorobĂ  and u say the person is impersonating igbos....because he put anambra in his moniker

Guy are you new to nairaland

I don't just notice mediocres
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by chuksanambra: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

I don't just notice mediocres

But I do, hence the reply you got from me.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

Lol
See this wawa clown.

Come to Obosi and talk nonsense and see what becomes of you. Better go and hawk like your fellow wawa people.

The fool can't even construct a good sentence*walks outta conversation*

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by NobodyKnows(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Oloriburuku people full this thread sha.
See them mentioning Aregbe up and down?
Just because Election is coming. Awon Omo ale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.