Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. (13142 Views)

2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Pained ipob...
you are better ignored.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:

pls Vote your apc my kinsman.. that's d beauty of democracy...

we are all suffering in the state, it's not if like you all supporting apc are picking gold on the streets either..the bad economy of d state, unpaid salaries and pensions is affecting everyone...

yeah, those pictures are of a single place snapped from different angles, pls stop fooling yourself.
You mean its the same freedom park that has those roads,
Those schools picture are located inside freedom park,
The Ayedaade School is inside Freedom park
The road he laid the foundation with big stones before constructing is also in freedm park
Bola Ige Govt House is also inside freedom park
Oduduwa College Ife is inside freedom park
The Ilesa rural roads are inside freedom park
The water project is inside freedom park?

You know if you tell the truth to yourself you will not die

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by pentax(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Someone that has not entered Osun state before is posting pictures of projects which were done during ogbeni's first term, let us tell ourselves the truth, his second term has been a disaster so far, all tertiary institutions in Osun are on strike, this criminal together with Ajimobi have refused to pay lautech workers for 11 months, he is owing Osun state workers over 2 years modulated salaries, go to a town like Iwo and see their roads, I travel to Iwo almost every time and their roads are bad, very bad. Aregbe has indebted Osun for the next 20 years. May God almighty allow the op's life be governed like Osun state, Amen

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

The road he laid the foundation with big stones before constructing is also in freedm park

Igbos care less about truth and honesty, all they do is lie and hate and besides, they are generally ignorant and unintelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

he is even talking of water projects, are you sure you are normal?
water project in a state where majority has to trek distance to get water?
are you talking of the same osun where I am?

I should have not even bothered to reply you when I see you mentioned Bola ige house..

lol.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
olril17:

you are a daft fellow, I've always known you on nairaland for being a useless nuisance..
you are not even in osun state to know how much people are groaning in suffocation,anguish and pains and you are yawning rubbish..
the osun situation has made me to be totally indifferent to politicians and political parties...its only idiotic people whose brain has been washed off their heads that will vote a party who has brought nothing but hunger and who can not point to how well they have position the state economically,rather they will leave it in huge and gigantic debts.
to people like you, as long as your favorite politicians build few kilometers of roads, other areas important to human lives hardly matters.

a foolish person like you, how many towns have you been to in osun, ife ,Iwo,gbogan,odeomu,ede,nojeem Salam's ejigbo,even the very nearby okinni,etc are all eyesores. ife and iwo in particular are disgrace to humanity..
so I should praise a propagandist for promoting doctored pictures online that did not even tell half of the story?

I don't give a damn whoever they vote for in the state, whoever wins, especially Apc, we are all going to Fantastically suffer together, including those who vote them, it's not like if they will be living better lives than the rest of us.

you stupvid hypocrite, I guess the fact that pensioners, innocent old people are dropping dead daily and civil servants living like beggars in a state that is dependent on civil service does not matter to you as long as your favorite party wins.
Apooda!
[/s]

The fact that you can not answer the poster's question to prove that the pictures and projects are located in freedom park shows how silly, ignorant, goofy and dishonest you are..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The fact that you can not answer the poster's question to prove that the pictures and projects are located in freedom park shows how silly, ignorant, goofy and dishonest you are..

look at this paid online madt man that has sold his future for pittance of bread.. if you think aregbe is a good governor why can't you move your stupidd self to osogbo and start living here rather than holing your useless life where you are..

agbaya.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
olril17:

look at this paid online madt man that has sold his future for pittance of bread.. if you think aregbe is a good governor why can't you move your stupidd self to osogbo and start living here rather than holing your useless life where you are..

agbaya.
olril17:

I should have not even bothered to reply you when I see you mentioned Bola ige house..

lol.
[/s]

Ede Water Works

Aregbesola Flags-Off Construction Of Ilesa Water Project

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6428381_received1847588768615624_jpeg_jpeg39fd1267df39a39bade8842f4d564b58

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6428382_received1847564011951433_jpeg_jpeg37e1ca8f185c75e69bcfa90ed8622c94

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6428383_received1847563968618104_jpeg_jpege84de0d2f4ab402a2430d560fce7f4f7

Work is on going on the Ilesa water project , when completed pipe borne water will flow across the whole of Ilesa city & its environment after over 40 years

This is the waterworks in Ilesa under construction.

ipob villager, see the waterwork inside freedom square...
Aregbe is your master anytime any day

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

he said they are all Freedom park pictures from different angle, Are there schools inside freedom park? roads inside freedom park?

Later he said they are doctored pictures, let him post undoctored pictures
[img]https://s17350.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Soyinka-Osun.jpg[/img]

This is one of the so called doctored pictures, they even doctored Soyinka into the picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
pentax:
Someone that has not entered Osun state before is posting pictures of projects which were done during ogbeni's first term, let us tell ourselves the truth, his second term has been a disaster so far, all tertiary institutions in Osun are on strike, this criminal together with Ajimobi have refused to pay lautech workers for 11 months, he is owing Osun state workers over 2 years modulated salaries, go to a town like Iwo and see their roads, I travel to Iwo almost every time and their roads are bad, very bad. Aregbe has indebted Osun for the next 20 years. May God almighty allow the op's life be governed like Osun state, Amen

my brother, it's crazy, I mean propaganda can be a really strong tool, just like you see in iwo,ife and surrounding towns are even more than worse.. you traveled round osun state and you keep asking yourself where are those infrastructures Aregbe is said to have built?
the only decent place is osogbo....
then you will see idiotic people not living near the state posting doctored and edited pictures and nonetities will start praising aregbe online...
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:

lol.

Morron Ede Ilesa water works are in which state?

deomelo:

Ede Water Works

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6428381_received1847588768615624_jpeg_jpeg39fd1267df39a39bade8842f4d564b58

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6428382_received1847564011951433_jpeg_jpeg37e1ca8f185c75e69bcfa90ed8622c94

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6428383_received1847563968618104_jpeg_jpege84de0d2f4ab402a2430d560fce7f4f7

Work is on going on the Ilesa water project , when completed pipe borne water will flow across the whole of Ilesa city & its environment after over 40 years

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:
you are the jobless and stupid slowpoke whose life is dedicated to doing follow follow for politicians.....
hungry people wey be say if politicians never drop something, dem no go chop.. mad person

I can tell you categorically that I have never collected a dime from any politician

Can you also swear that you are not mentally retardded and your head was dropped on concrete at birth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ede Water Works

grin grin grin

I hope there will be one person who live in osogbo for example and challenge my claim about water.....didinrin, daft fellow.
when last did I even see omi ijoba for osogbo...talking about a place where people now sink their own boreholes and people who have boreholes do sometimes allow people who can't afford such to fetch water...
deo the daft Leo.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

he said they are all Freedom park pictures from different angle, Are there schools inside freedom park? roads inside freedom park?

Later he said they are doctored pictures, let him post undoctored pictures
[img]https://s17350.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Soyinka-Osun.jpg[/img]

This is one of the so called doctored pictures, they even doctored Soyinka into the picture

When ipbs and jokers like him want to hate, they come up dumbo, ignorant, unintelligent and dishonest rubbish.

Igbos are generally born liars and hateful scums..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
olril17:

I hope there will be one person who live in osogbo for example and challenge my claim about water.....didinrin, daft fellow.
when last did I even see omi ijoba for osogbo...talking about a place where people now sink their own boreholes and people who have boreholes do sometimes allow people who can't afford such to fetch water...
deo the daft Leo.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

deo always daft Leo.. sorry, mubinu will treat your case and cure you.. oponu oshi.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:
When ipbs and jokers like him want to hate, they come up dumbo, ignorant, unintelligent and dishonest rubbish.

Igbos are generally born liars and hateful scums..

I dont know if he is Ipob, but I can bet 100k that he was born a morron, He shows signs of someone whose head was dropped on the floor at childhood
If he will take the challenge and provide a clean bill of mental health from any competent state hospital I will pay him 3months salary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

I dont know if he is Ipob, but I can bet 100k that he was born a morron, He shows signs of someone whose head was dropped on the floor at childhood
If he will take the challenge and provide a clean bill of mental health from any competent state hospital I will pay him 3months salary

Fact is, these are not interested in facts, truth, and honesty, they don't even care or give a damn about Osun state, they are nothing but ignorant and unintelligent trolls moving from thread to thread to spew dumbo, ignorant and moronic nonsense.

I don't even mind going back and forth with losers like him, but with what? He's yet to show us 1 single project or infrastructure the PDP left behind in Osun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles / Gbajabiamila: We Will Reconvene Plenary To Address Youth Bills / Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.