Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (16466 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by femi4: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. Judas had to betray Jesus just to save his head. Even peter had to bone Jesus and rely on sword to cut down enemy's ear when the disciples were attacked. Survival instinct supersedes any damn belief. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad
Show me where Job curse God

2 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Viking007(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. Judas had to betray Jesus just to save his head. Even peter had to bone Jesus and rely on sword to cut down enemy's ear when the disciples were attacked. Survival instinct supersedes any damn belief. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad
[/s] I thought you have stopped this your trolling.

2 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by pawesome(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Then stand up go maiduguri look for her because all this internet emotions no be him

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by authority2006(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Chibok girls are goners be that? They don't matter anymore. Leah Sharibu is now the girl everyone is using to shine and trend.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by authority2006(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2018
eagleeye2:
We can sugarcoat this matter all we want. But it's a dangerous precedence that a little Christian girl was kidnapped amidst so many other Muslim girls. Others have been released and we are still playing politics with the life of an innocent girl because she refused to deny her faith.

What can we do about it?
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by wildchild1: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2018
It is well with her IJN

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Let me give you some quick answer because it's obvious you're don't know anything from the Bible.
Job never cursed God, even though his wife tempted him to do; Judas betrayed Jesus for money, no one was after his life and no case of saving his head here. The girl did nothing wrong, it's all a BIG SHAME to this so called religion of peace and everyone practising it. No true religion or religion from true God will force anyone or manipulate anyone to practise it. Only the devil does that. No sane normal person could be in such devilish religion/cult except possessed souls, brainwashed or insane minds. Peace left the world the day the so called religion of peace came from the devil.

3 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by nazablossom(f): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Please can you help with the verse where Job cursed God for him to be healed. I want to check something

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Vectorchuks: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Job did not course God my guy. His wife only suggested that he Job should course God and die but he refused
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by JobUpdatesL: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2018
binaws:
is she d only one, wat abt others. U pple shld stop disturbing us abt this girl.

Will You say this if she is your Sister?
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ClassicMan202(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Omo sexy
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by davidbanner(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

u got it all wrong man..
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by wizod(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
who told dis idiot dat Job cursed God. Why should u advice one to denounce Christ to gain freedom. There's a gr8 reward awaiting for her peradventure she dies now. Leah we love u but God loves u most.

3 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by anayolity: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

You talk like a foool niggerr!! A Muslim won't do the fuucck you stated... If Jesus denied God while being persecuted we both won't be here today..... I'd rather die for what I believe and be happy....the world is still a wicked place ,freedom or not.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by babajeje123(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
You're a big fool. You're a blood sucking Muslim who will never see any evil in Leah's abduction by your fellow god-forsaking criminals. Why must she deny her faith to regain her freedom? What was her offence in the first place that warranted her abduction? Instead of you to condemn in strong term her abductors and this useless, inefficient and evil government that cares less about lives of vulnerable in the country, you came here and started foaming in the mouth like an epileptic somborry. God will save Leah and visit you and your cohorts in His fury.

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by perdollar(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Christianity is not islam were deceit is tolerated. we do not practice taqqiya. our religion was built on truth and that truth WL set her free from her captive dead or alive no matter how long.

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Proffdada:
cry
Not only sad my dear but prove that buhari is the Mastermind behind Boko Haram. If not he'd have done something positive now instead of running around for 2nd term. Meanwhile the Moslem Union of Retar.ded Imbeciles and Cultists (MURIC)won't say or see anything wrong.
Lastly I dedicate FTC to Leah, stay strong in Christ.

This is 100% the most accurate description of MURIC and its baboon followers that I have ever come across. The very fact that the Dullard has been dragging his feet over Leah's case while he was quick to negotiate the release of the MUDSLIME girls who were captured along with her, shows how unimportant the rights of Christians are in this evil administration. O-SIN-BAD-jo is a liar and a traitor who has put his personal political ambitions over that of this faith. We leave his case in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by rock003: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

You are not a Christian. Job refused to curse God despite his wife tempting him to do that. You are a disgrace to everything good. You are a shame and an empty life. You are nothing other than the son of your father the devil.

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by wizod(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2018
futuregovernor:
What's the name of your sickness
ask d idiot again
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2018
femi4:
Show me where Job curse God

GoTv is a MUDSLIME pretending to be a Christian. A real Christian would have known that the story of Job is that he remained faithful to God throughout his trials and tribulations and that when his wife asked him to curse God, he rebuked his wife and asked her:

Job 2: 9-10:

Then Job's wife said to him, “Do you still retain your integrity? Curse God and die!”

Then Job answered unto his wife: “You speak as a foolish woman speaks; Shall we accept from God only good and not adversity?” In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by toye440: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. Judas had to betray Jesus just to save his head. Even peter had to bone Jesus and rely on sword to cut down enemy's ear whàen the disciples were attacked. Survival instinct supersedes any damn belief. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad
U r not a Christian and u will never b with ur philosophy. If u deny me before men I will deny u before my father. Better go join Allahkuberians and stop thinking u r a Christian.
imagine job curse God?? seriously r u kidding me, Judas betrayed Christ how did it end, Peters Case was different cos he's was already for told. So wat sense r u trying to make here. Bros u either retrace ur steps or u start ablution and good luck in advance with ur next assignment KABOOM
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by rock003: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

GoTv is a MUDSLIME pretending to be a Christian. A real Christian would have known that the story of Job is that he remained faithful to God throughout his trials and tribulations and that when his wife asked him to curse God, he rebuked his wife and asked her:

Job 2: 9-10:

Then Job's wife said to him, “Do you still retain your integrity? Curse God and die!”

Then Job answered unto his wife: “You speak as a foolish woman speaks; Shall we accept from God only good and not adversity?” In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

The same way Job answered his wife is the same way I will answer you on behalf of shuaibu: "You speak as a foolish man speaks; shall we accept from God only goods and not adversity?"

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2018
rock003:

The same way Job answered his wife is the same way I will answer you on behalf of shuaibu: "I rock003 speaks as a foolish man speaks; shall we accept from God only bastards and not adversity?"
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by rock003: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=SarcasticGenius post=71005749][/quote]

GOTV advocate. I'm not the one that made the statement. It was made by your fellow mentally blind soul, GOTV.

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Gullah: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Born again Christian my ass!! Born again Christian that doesn't even know simple Bible stories? Job never cursed God, Judas betrayal of Jesus led to Judas death, Jesus rebuked peter for relying on his sword, and for a so called "born again Christian" to classify his faith as "any damned belief" It is clear you're either not a Christian at all or you're just a Christian in name and nothing more
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2018
rock003:

GOTV advocate. I'm not the one that made the statement. It was made by your fellow mentally blind soul, GOTV.

Go back and read my post. Then come back and tell me if you still think I'm a supporter of GOTV.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Gullah: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Blainz:
Stay away from politics...there's a political undertone
So are you saying we should ignore the young girl's predicament and move on as if nothing is happening to her? Some of you are just so wicked and heartless!! May God have mercy on her but for all of you who are only interested in scoring political points rather than in the deliverance of this young innocent girl, I just reserve my comment
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Go back and read my post. Then come back and tell me if you still think I'm a supporter of GOTV.

U guys should stop spamming my mentions otherwise i will be pushed to convert to Islam sad
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Gullah: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
binaws:
is she d only one, wat abt others. U pple shld stop disturbing us abt this girl.
So also will people not be bothered anytime you're in need of help
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

U guys should stop spamming my mentions otherwise i will be pushed to convert to Islam sad

Convert to what you already are? Why not try converting from stupidity to intelligence?
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by zang: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Nice one from omotola..
There was a country..

And there is still a country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Nicki Minaj Kiss Wizkid (pics) / She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love / Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.