Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (16470 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Sharpshooota: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
babyhrt:

You don't know what you believe bro....not at all. That's if at all you actually believe.
The girl knows what she believes.

The guy you quoted is a Muslim terrorist...
I know him too well..
You can modify your post to expose him
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by revolt(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2018
futuregovernor:
She will be released few weeks to the election, trust APC and their stupid supporters
watch and see. Exactly predicted.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Ahmed99: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. Judas had to betray Jesus just to save his head. Even peter had to bone Jesus and rely on sword to cut down enemy's ear when the disciples were attacked. Survival instinct supersedes any damn belief. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad
Its indeed a shame if this is coming from a christain...
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by nanauju(f): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
The more attention she geta ths more ransom these fools would ask for or even refuse to release her. Abeg e don do. The story dat she refused to denounce is all just cock and bull

Please let there be awareness, so that the government will know how important her life is and not keep mute on this issue. There's nothing like 'more attention'. In fact we need more of it to put leaders into action to get her released. If it was someone you knew nko, will you be talking about cock and bull story here?
I guess you'd be taking the lead in getting attention

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Xisnin(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. Judas had to betray Jesus just to save his head. Even peter had to bone Jesus and rely on sword to cut down enemy's ear when the disciples were attacked. Survival instinct supersedes any damn belief. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad

eendy:

am sorry to burst your bubble bro... you are not a Christian with what you just muddled up up there... And claiming Jesus would be shocked, that's a low from you. If it's likes you want, sadly you would get some but I wonder how your devotion has been inflamed.
stand for Christ or don't stand at all.

babyhrt:

You don't know what you believe bro....not at all. That's if at all you actually believe.

babyhrt:

Ahmed99:
Its indeed a shame if this is coming from a christain...

Never take GoTV seriously. All his posts start with "Even though I'm a born again Christian".
He is a political online warrior.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Job never cursed God. Stop reading your Bible upside down
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by anaton(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Job did not curse God plz. Also those terrorists are not fools. They already know that the girl will recant Islam once she is safe.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Keep quiet. Curses befall those that spread wrong doctrines. Job never cursed God. You can't deny Christ in public and expect Jesus to be happy with you. You're not a Christian
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by babyfalo: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by anthon47(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Is this your Christianity
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by jardprinz: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
eendy:

am sorry to burst your bubble bro... you are not a Christian with what you just muddled up up there... And claiming Jesus would be shocked, that's a low from you. If it's likes you want, sadly you would get some but I wonder how your devotion has been inflamed.
stand for Christ or don't stand at all.
your stupidity is divine..........,..
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Morbeta11(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2018
teflonjake:
A British lawmaker stages a protest outside the Nigeria Embassy in the UK.....now so called celebrities are finding their voice. It's a shame!

This Omotola sef....

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Iamrichie: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Meanwhile the Moslem Union of Retar.ded Imbeciles and Cultists (MURIC) won't say or see anything wrong.
Ds I weak me oooo
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Seunnzy(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
seems these celebs dont knw what being an activist is all about..mtchew
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Firebomber: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

You again?

May God almighty punish you, those that like and share your comment IN Jesus Name

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Firebomber:

You again?

May God almighty punish you, those that like and share your comment IN Jesus Name

May Allah grant you forgiveness
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Firebomber: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

May Allah grant you forgiveness

If only he can forgive you for claiming to be who you are not.

But he can't because he have no power to.

I said it again may the evil that befall that girl family befall your family in 10 fold In Jesus Name.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Firebomber: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
babyhrt:

The imposter is not a Christian bro.

He is one of the bokoharam(Muslim) member
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Firebomber:

If only he can forgive you for claiming to be who you are not.

But he can't because he have no power to.

I said it again may the evil that befall that girl family befall your family in 10 fold In Jesus Name.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Firebomber: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Mynd44 rule 2

If someone need to be banned, it should be you lier.

Mtcheew
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Wolexdey(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

You Lied... You are not a born again Christian.
By their fruit you shall know them.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by babajeje123(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Mynd44 rule 2
Cry cry baby. Always calling mod when served what he deserves. Yeye little brain
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ladygudhead(f): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
PLEASE REMEMBER LEAH IN YOUR PRAYERS TODAY!
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by CioAngels(f): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saheed9:
Our thoughts are with this girl. By the time she's released I envisage her becoming another Malala Yousufzai.
You are absolutely right.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by CioAngels(f): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
She is just a child and not being fanatical.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by okwabayi(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2018
What does she know? Abeg, she should face the kitchen and her ogapatapata sugar daddies.
I can imagine her unclad, na stretchmarks go full her body. It's obvious she's old because the accompanying picture is from eight years ago thereabout.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by G0TV: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2018
GoTV:

U guys should stop spamming my mentions otherwise i will be pushed to convert to Islam sad
Brother, join us. Islam is the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love / Hot Nicki Minaj Kiss Wizkid (pics) / Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.