Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (16370 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by wakabobo: 5:54am On Sep 08, 2018
WAKABOBO.COM

Ace actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, took a break from the movie scene and upon her arrival bagged an award at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards as Best Actress in Drama/TV Series. She shares her excitement as she speaks about the movie industry and other issues with ADEMOLA OLONILUA

How do you feel about winning an award at the just concluded Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards?

I can’t capture the way I feel about winning the AMVCA award in one word. I feel like I have stayed away for so long and the project that I took was worth coming back for. It was a labour of love and it was really hard to do that project. Right now, it just feels great that I did the right thing and hopefully, I would find projects that would challenge me and would even be better than that.

Why did you take a break from the movie industry?

I was focusing on some other things which were based on building. I felt that it was the right time for the stakeholders in the industry to begin to invest in the industry aside from producing movies. My first love was not producing movies. I like real estate and I studied Estate Management. I actually do real estate as a business and I thought about how I could merge real estate and entertainment. That is what I wanted to do. I wanted to do real estate in entertainment and that is what I fell back into. I just want to get properties and begin to think of the process of building cinemas, film studios or film villages.

Does it mean that real estate was actually your first love?

It is not my first love; it is actually what I studied, but I love it.

So what was your first love?

We would not leave here if I have to talk about my first love because I have had a lot of first loves.

How about your singing career; would you revisit that?

You can call that my first love if you want. I know a lot of people get shocked when I say that I love singing more than acting, but that is just the truth and I would have to speak my truth. I know that people think I have not ‘blown’ (made it big) as a singer so they expect me to just say acting is my love, but I would shock the world soon.

Does this mean that you are going back into the studio?

Oh! Of course.

[b]As an activist, what do you think about Leah Sharibu, one of the Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram, but still in captivity?

It is very sad, especially as I read something (about her) recently. I do not know if it is true, but someone from the Presidency said that it is only God that can help her now. I am not very sure because sometimes there are false news reports on the internet. If it is true that was said, then that is very sad for this country. It does not matter if she was a Christian or a Muslim neither does it matter if she was a boy or a girl, the fact is that a Nigerian child is involved and she is innocent. We all have children. They are just about to start their life and they do not have any fault in what Nigeria has become today. Imagine a child who is below 18 years of age facing such things. Nigeria is supposed to protect its children. How do we sleep every day knowing that we have the power to do something but we are not (doing it)? I do not understand how we investigate things in Nigeria. I do not see how difficult it is to find her. I feel that people are just careless about this girl and it will be very sad if anything happens to her. I almost have no hope for Nigeria because I do not think that there is going to be any protest over her abduction. I just want people to have the fear of God; that is if they truly believe He exists and if they don’t, they should know that they have children too and they do not know when karma would come for them. They should find that girl and bring her home.
[/b]
Your nickname is Omosexy. What do you do to remain sexy at 40?

I would say that it is innate.

You do not do exercises?

Unfortunately, I don’t. I wish I could lie about it but I don’t do exercises. I am that lazy. Once in a while when I feel that something is not right, then I spend about two days in the gym. Then I leave because by then, I am over it. I think I am just blessed with good genes. Also, I am very conscious of what I eat and how I take care of myself.

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/itll-be-sad-if-anything-bad-happens-to-leah-sharibu-omotola-jalade-ekeinde/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Proffdada: 6:03am On Sep 08, 2018
cry
Not only sad my dear but prove that buhari is the Mastermind behind Boko Haram. If not he'd have done something positive now instead of running around for 2nd term. Meanwhile the Moslem Union of Retar.ded Imbeciles and Cultists (MURIC) won't say or see anything wrong.
Lastly I dedicate FTC to Leah, stay strong in Christ.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by khvnggift(m): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2018
OK
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by wolexy14(m): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Toh
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Amberon: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Thanks for speaking out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Saheed9: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Our thoughts are with this girl. By the time she's released I envisage her becoming another Malala Yousufzai.

9 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one from omotola..
There was a country..

5 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by teflonjake(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2018
A British lawmaker stages a protest outside the Nigeria Embassy in the UK.....now so called celebrities are finding their voice. It's a shame!

25 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by lawrenzi(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2018
God bless you ma

2 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Stay away from politics...there's a political undertone

3 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. Judas had to betray Jesus just to save his head. Even peter had to bone Jesus and rely on sword to cut down enemy's ear when the disciples were attacked. Survival instinct supersedes any damn belief. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Thinkfree(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Nothing is going to happen to her, she is going to come out strong and healthy and become a celebrity.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by futuregovernor: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2018
She will be released few weeks to the election, trust APC and their stupid supporters

6 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by GOFRONT(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2018
shocked

NwaAmaikpe!!!......Where are you?

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by olril17(m): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2018
wakabobo:
WAKABOBO.COM

Ace actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, took a break from the movie scene and upon her arrival bagged an award at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards as Best Actress in Drama/TV Series. She shares her excitement as she speaks about the movie industry and other issues with ADEMOLA OLONILUA

How do you feel about winning an award at the just concluded Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards?

I can’t capture the way I feel about winning the AMVCA award in one word. I feel like I have stayed away for so long and the project that I took was worth coming back for. It was a labour of love and it was really hard to do that project. Right now, it just feels great that I did the right thing and hopefully, I would find projects that would challenge me and would even be better than that.

Why did you take a break from the movie industry?

I was focusing on some other things which were based on building. I felt that it was the right time for the stakeholders in the industry to begin to invest in the industry aside from producing movies. My first love was not producing movies. I like real estate and I studied Estate Management. I actually do real estate as a business and I thought about how I could merge real estate and entertainment. That is what I wanted to do. I wanted to do real estate in entertainment and that is what I fell back into. I just want to get properties and begin to think of the process of building cinemas, film studios or film villages.

Does it mean that real estate was actually your first love?

It is not my first love; it is actually what I studied, but I love it.

So what was your first love?

We would not leave here if I have to talk about my first love because I have had a lot of first loves.

How about your singing career; would you revisit that?

You can call that my first love if you want. I know a lot of people get shocked when I say that I love singing more than acting, but that is just the truth and I would have to speak my truth. I know that people think I have not ‘blown’ (made it big) as a singer so they expect me to just say acting is my love, but I would shock the world soon.

Does this mean that you are going back into the studio?

Oh! Of course.

[b]As an activist, what do you think about Leah Sharibu, one of the Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram, but still in captivity?

It is very sad, especially as I read something (about her) recently. I do not know if it is true, but someone from the Presidency said that it is only God that can help her now. I am not very sure because sometimes there are false news reports on the internet. If it is true that was said, then that is very sad for this country. It does not matter if she was a Christian or a Muslim neither does it matter if she was a boy or a girl, the fact is that a Nigerian child is involved and she is innocent. We all have children. They are just about to start their life and they do not have any fault in what Nigeria has become today. Imagine a child who is below 18 years of age facing such things. Nigeria is supposed to protect its children. How do we sleep every day knowing that we have the power to do something but we are not (doing it)? I do not understand how we investigate things in Nigeria. I do not see how difficult it is to find her. I feel that people are just careless about this girl and it will be very sad if anything happens to her. I almost have no hope for Nigeria because I do not think that there is going to be any protest over her abduction. I just want people to have the fear of God; that is if they truly believe He exists and if they don’t, they should know that they have children too and they do not know when karma would come for them. They should find that girl and bring her home.
[/b]
Your nickname is Omosexy. What do you do to remain sexy at 40?

I would say that it is innate.

You do not do exercises?

Unfortunately, I don’t. I wish I could lie about it but I don’t do exercises. I am that lazy. Once in a while when I feel that something is not right, then I spend about two days in the gym. Then I leave because by then, I am over it. I think I am just blessed with good genes. Also, I am very conscious of what I eat and how I take care of myself.

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/itll-be-sad-if-anything-bad-happens-to-leah-sharibu-omotola-jalade-ekeinde/

sai baba till 2023..

that's what zombies always want to hear.

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Standardcosting(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Proffdada:
cry
Not only sad my dear but prove that buhari is the Mastermind behind Boko Haram. If not he'd have done something positive now instead of running around for 2nd term. Meanwhile the Moslem Union of Retar.ded Imbeciles and Cultists (MURIC) won't say or see anything wrong.
K
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2018
The more attention she geta ths more ransom these fools would ask for or even refuse to release her. Abeg e don do. The story dat she refused to denounce is all just cock and bull
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by wakabobo: 6:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Sad
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2018
wakabobo:
Sad
mr copy nd paste
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ifymadu: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Just waking abi? Anyway, better late than never.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by binaws(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2018
is she d only one, wat abt others. U pple shld stop disturbing us abt this girl.
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by babyhrt(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad
You don't know what you believe bro....not at all. That's if at all you actually believe anything
The girl knows what she believes.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by lastmessenger: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Leah Sharing is a campaign tool. Watch Buhari release her ahead of the presidential election to score a cheap political point.

2 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ojlifa: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2018
The problem with Nigeria are lack of Patriotism,tribalism and religion. Under this three beast lay so many children and they are the root of all our problems.we are so unfortunately that anytime we get a leader who is above those beast they always end up dead.on this day I salute muritala Mohammed, sani abacha and umaru Musa yaradua and to a large extent olusegun obasanjo. GEJ should have made that list but for his wife

1 Like

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Royalfurnitures: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2018
God bless you ma,.. Unfortunately the president doesn"t feel Same way.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

4 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Mankosi: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2018
It's a pity that buhari don't care

3 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Proffdada: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Leah and her handlers are risking the young girl's life to gain public sympathy. For God's sake what is the big deal in denying Christianity, wearing hijab and regaining your freedom after which you return to the same Christianity? Even Job had to curse God in the bible when the devil tempted him so he can be healed. Judas had to betray Jesus just to save his head. Even peter had to bone Jesus and rely on sword to cut down enemy's ear when the disciples were attacked. Survival instinct supersedes any damn belief. This fanatical beliefs is what is holding Leah in bondage. I hope she do the needful and return to her family. Even Jesus Christ will be shocked at her for risking her life this long sad
what if she was killed after conversion?

NB: You are not a Christian from your previous posts but a deceptive muric asslicker. Don't annoy God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Follygunners: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Wetin dis one sabi sef? angry
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Proffdada: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2018
lastmessenger:
Leah Sharing is a campaign tool. Watch Buhari release her ahead of the presidential election to score a cheap political point.
I pray so
Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by eendy(f): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

am sorry to burst your bubble bro... you are not a Christian with what you just muddled up up there... And claiming Jesus would be shocked, that's a low from you. If it's likes you want, sadly you would get some but I wonder how your devotion has been inflamed.
stand for Christ or don't stand at all.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by futuregovernor: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
What's the name of your sickness

15 Likes

Re: It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by eagleeye2: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
We can sugarcoat this matter all we want. But it's a dangerous precedence that a little Christian girl was kidnapped amidst so many other Muslim girls. Others have been released and we are still playing politics with the life of an innocent girl because she refused to deny her faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner / Tee-A And Wife Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary / Runtown Wins Eric Many As Court Issues Restraining Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.