Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (108543 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Ugosample(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kizme:
Thanks for your little advise first of all i am not desperate if i was desperate i would have gone through land in 2010 when my girlfriend went to germany through land.secondly nobody can scam me i look b4 i leap.thanks

good

you could also improve your skills set

it will help you a lot abroad
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kizme(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
I make hair i also sew but simple style
Ugosample:

good

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kizme(f): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ugosample let me tell you a little story.2010 my girlfriend told me about traveling to germany through Land i said No o God forbid.she took the bold step went with one of her friend today they are in germany doing better than me in Nigeria. I know people will say destiny differs.my dear na once person dey die.i dont advice land o.
Ugosample:

good

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by beatmonster(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ugosample:

the first thing I'd advice you is this....

Don't be desperate

it's very important

I know someone who was desperate to leave, and was scammed. the person was a nairalander, and sadly, he has committed suicide

I know others personally like that.

Kill desperation

Secondly, you will have to give a one year lag, between when you begin research plans to leave and actually leaving

the internet is ur friend, do all the research you can, and then narrow down to a few countries and eventually pick.

If you were business savvy, I would have suggested a stable African country to establish and grow
but then, if you want to do corporate work, then the west may be the place

but then, be careful o shocked

Which African countries Sir?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2018
Ugosample:

it is well indeed

I just wished that things were not too bad to warrant SO SO MANY to want to flee AT THE SAME TIME undecided

Oga, things are not so so bad, it's people who want to make it at all cost. But didn't you notice the same person is behind both monicas?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Kizme:
Thanks for your little advise first of all i am not desperate if i was desperate i would have gone through land in 2010 when my girlfriend went to germany through land.secondly nobody can scam me i look b4 i leap.thanks

Ugosample, tho it's not my business, he's claiming to be male now but go back and read his past stories grin

BRI don't believe everything you read online
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2018
Kizme:
Ugosample let me tell you a little story.2010 my girlfriend told me about traveling to germany through Land i said No o God forbid.she took the bold step went with one of her friend today they are in germany doing better than me in Nigeria. I know people will say destiny differs.my dear na once person dey die.i dont advice land o.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Ugosample, tho it's not my business, he's claiming to be male now but go back and read his past stories grin

BRI don't believe everything you read online

Hope not because she wrote my girlfriend that you deduced she is a boy?

I thought girls have girlfriends too or their friends that are girls, what will they be called?

Kizme,
I thought is from Edo and so desperate to move...
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2018
uchman:

Hope not because she wrote my girlfriend that you deduced she is a boy?

I thought girls have girlfriends too or their friends that are girls, what will they be called?

Kizme,
I thought is from Edo and so desperate to move...

Uve given him/her clue. Ugosample asked Kizzme a question, siverrspoon responded to it immediately, maybe he/she forgot to log out. Well, I only hear people refer to same sex friends as 'friend', my female friends are my friends. As a male what do you call a male friend?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2018
uchman:

Dear,

Instead of running into where you don't know what is happening there,
Why not learn some trade like female stuffs ( Hairs, bags, perfumes, quality clothings and others)

You are not a guy, I would have intro you to what I deal on.

Go to Dubai and pick those stuffs and supply them in Nigeria, not to open shop, strictly on supply.

I left Nigeria 2009,

Been to a lot of places but I bet you, if you are not working in any of those places, you are better of like wasting your years...

Been to some countries.
Europe and Asia,
But today, I only travel to China and Dubai,
buy what I deal on and supply them in Nigeria.

I bet you, its paying off better than hustling anywhere in the world.

I pay myself salary that oil company may never pay me without stress.

I know you may not understand...

Only if you really wanted to waste that hu

ge money going to mexico...

Before one recovers the money he spent on flight alone, what of housing, transport plus language barrier and food. Bro which type of business are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Before one recovers the money he spent on flight alone, what of housing, transport plus language barrier and food. Bro which type of business are you doing?

Hope the question is not in antagonizing way?

You will not know what I am talking about if it's not your field, profession or you must calm down to learn it.

Who considers language barrier when travelling for business?
When I decided to quote kizme, I noticed the huge anointed quoted here to travel to Mexico.
If such amount was not said here, I wouldn't had quoted her.

That amount is enough and more for international business, if you have flown to any of these business countries like China or Dubai, none is more than 350k to 400k flight, even less..

Their visas won't be more than 300k
What other argument do you want to do?

Housing, flight, or what did you even wrote?

Will all these be compared to the amount quoted here plus flight to travel to Mexico?

Your question again is what I do?
And my answer is that we don't have same experience or knowledge...

Yours maybe in another area and mine in another...
You don't expect me to start telling everybody my business online do you?

Ask questions maturely and not argument.

We all met here...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by emperorblog(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2018
uchman:

Dear,

Why not learn some trade like female stuffs ( Hairs, bags, perfumes, quality clothings and others)

Go to Dubai and pick those stuffs and supply them in Nigeria, not to open shop, strictly on supply.

I left Nigeria 2009,

Been to a lot of places but I bet you, if you are not working in any of those places, you are better of like wasting your years...

Been to some countries.
Europe and Asia,

Only if you really wanted to waste that huge money going to mexico...

hi bro help ya boi o
am in my early 20s, i just venture into mini importation. am planning on moving to other africa country to establish myself more. am buying fron China sha 1688 how is it like travelling to china to meet manufacturer for supply and also dubai. i want to venture maimly into women stuff from,next year. can u guide me from ur experience
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2018
uchman:

You will not know what I am talking about if it's not your field, profession or you must calm down to learn it.

When I decided to quote kizme, I noticed the huge anointed quoted here to travel to Mexico.

That amount is enough and more for international business, if you have flown to any of these business countries like China or Dubai, none is more than 350k to 400k flight, even less..

Will all these be compared to the amount quoted here plus flight to travel to Mexico?

We all met here...

With the way you are misunderstanding me I'm left to guess that these your business tilts towards technical/engineering. I am in support of you, not arguing.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chinese...Indians...Arabs... oming to Nigeria ...different language...different culture....coming to make money...not a risk...they know Nigeria is a gold mine. Nigerians...leaving Nigeria...to go to Mexico and other places that they know very little about.... have money to finance these life changing expeditions...but cry broke if advised to invest in anything local.
Going to Mexico to hustle must be a joke....Mexicans are hustlers....tight knit...and do not like Blacks period...in fact..that. an be said throughout Latin America. Tune in to a Spanish Soap Opera.... then ask yourself why aren't there Blacks when those countries are loaded with Blacks. But....some may need to find out for themselves...... Mexico is no joke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by S88E: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
uchman:

We all met here...

please I want to ask about language course in mexico, I am a teacher and would love to take a course in an other language
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
I understand please tell me more about anybusiness i can do.Happy Sunday
uchman:

Dear,

I left Nigeria 2009,

Been to some countries.
Europe and Asia,

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kissup(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oga know it all.i am a lady and my female friends i call girlfriend. Why do you have a problem with it
Mizwisdom:

Uve given him/her clue. Ugosample asked Kizzme a question, siverrspoon responded to it immediately, maybe he/she forgot to log out. Well, I only hear people refer to same sex friends as 'friend', my female friends are my friends. As a male what do you call a male friend?

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mizwisdom:

With the way you are misunderstanding me I'm left to guess that these your business tilts towards technical/engineering. I am in support of you, not arguing.

1000000 Likes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by siverspooon(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ugosample:

it's not an English speaking country

And its going to set you back by more than 1.3m to even get yourself there

If you are planning to be an investor and all, it's a good idwa; because of proximity to the U.S. market and all

but going to Mexico to "hustle" ?

Don t think it's a good idea

I know Nigeria is hard and all, but please, let us be strategic in thinking.

That's all I ask cheesy

be sure of where you are going to And also the condition of the place too
Thanks, but what happened to the OP?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by siverspooon(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mizwisdom:

kisme/siverspoon, it is well
@mizwisdom, may i know why you said so?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by siverspooon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Look mizwisdom i dnt knw u nor do i knw kissme,i come here 2 learn and i hav bin in dis forum far longer than u. pls dnt use disrespect me cos am nt ur mate. if u check my posts and tell me wia my integrity has been questioned before.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kissup:
Oga know it all.i am a lady and my female friends i call girlfriend. Why do you have a problem with it

It's weird.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
siverspooon:

Look mizwisdom i dnt knw u nor do i knw kissme,i come here 2 learn and i hav bin in dis forum far longer than u. pls dnt use disrespect me cos am nt ur mate. if u check my posts and tell me wia my integrity has been questioned before.

I know you are the same person as Kizzme. I won't tell you how I discovered it but smart people know.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by siverspooon(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
uchman:

Dear,

I left Nigeria 2009,

Been to some countries.
Europe and Asia,

Pls my guy may i knw what u deal on? am interested i stay in onitsha.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by siverspooon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
hahahaha @mizwisdom u must be a clown, infact u dnt seem 2 represent ur name.smart ppl indeed. lol kai Lekwa nu mu anya biko. onye nkea wu kwa okpokoro isi
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by siverspooon(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
uchman:

Am in Onitsha presently now...

My email is there bro...

I can't write what I deal on here online, nobody does that...
In as much as i agree with u but i belong to the school of thought that believes in sharing info publicly so that all can learn. pls if u can share the info here so that we can all learn @uchmann
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by rindetemi: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Its still part of it. I look out for investment anyhow. please can you suggest african country one can do correct business and get yield and in what business?. so that whoever have the resources can make research then maybe consider it.?

Ugosample:

id prefer we limit our discussion to the forum here.

you can ask what you want here
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by uchman(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
siverspooon:

In as much as i agree with u but i belong to the school of thought that believes in sharing info publicly so that all can learn. pls if u can share the info here so that we can all learn @uchmann

Ok
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Mizwisdom(f): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
siverspooon:
hahahaha @mizwisdom u must be a clown, infact u dnt seem 2 represent ur name.smart ppl indeed. lol kai Lekwa nu mu anya biko. onye nkea wu kwa okpokoro isi

You are Kizzme, it's obvious

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit

Viewing this topic: mobimuc9ja(m), igwe4life(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.