Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin (3013 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by penance(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
missyojo:
Good morning
easy sister. One day you get work no stress yourself.
Have you tried the schools around Tanke?
I saw an ad yesterday at Obbo Road looking for a teacher but I did not remember the name of the school.
Sha stroll that area sha, you fit see am after the Apostolic church if you are coming from
Emirs Road.
If i see any one in my area I will let you know.
But as time goes on, you might have to move to other states.
No worry, e go better.

1 Like

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
penance:

easy sister. One day you get work no stress yourself.
Have you tried the schools around Tanke?
I saw an ad yesterday at Obbo Road looking for a teacher but I did not remember the name of the school.
Sha stroll that area sha, you fit see am after the Apostolic church if you are coming from
Emirs Road.
If i see any one in my area I will let you know.
But as time goes on, you might have to move to other states.
No worry, e go better.

Thank you for your input.
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by benebaby77: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
missyojo:

Thank you for your input.

Madame, why don't go into freelancing...... It is quite okay to keep your body a d soul together....

Most of the teaching jobs in Ilorin, especially the private ones, will pay you meagre salary....
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2018
benebaby77:

Madame, why don't go into freelancing...... It is quite okay to keep your body a d soul together....

Most of the teaching jobs in Ilorin, especially the private ones, will pay you meagre salary....

Thank you. Please kindly mention the freelance you mean?
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Good morning
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
educators:
For free lesson notes, assessment questions
and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]

Please create your own thread for this.
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by kunlexyfred(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Drop ur CV @ SEAP Microfinance, 1 Western Reservoir, olorunsogo, close to Garin Alimi.. Polish it with some years of experience in financial role to get better offer. U can start your life from there. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2018
kunlexyfred:
Drop ur CV @ SEAP Microfinance, 1 Western Reservoir, olorunsogo, close to Garin Alimi.. Polish it with some years of experience in financial role to get better offer. U can start your life from there. Good luck

Thank you for your input, will do that.
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
, ,
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by benebaby77: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2018
missyojo:

Thank you. Please kindly mention the freelance you mean?

You can carry out research about that....

Many Nigerians are earning a living from that...

By the way, what did you study?
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by missyojo(f): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
benebaby77:

You can carry out research about that....

Many Nigerians are earning a living from that...

By the way, what did you study?

OK. Thank you
Sociology
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by tobidipity(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
missyojo:
Good Morning Sir /Ma,

I trust this meets you well. I am a graduate of Sociology and also have a Post graduate diploma degree in Peace studies and conflict resolution in need of a job. I have a customer service officer experience and I can work as an Office Administrator, Front Desk Officer, Receptionist, Supervisor, Manager and also in customer care.
My strong leadership, time management, organizational, communications, interpersonal and customer relationship skills makes me a good fit for any position. I pay attention to details and have an ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure, multitask and work to meet deadline.
I have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as Ms Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet savvy.
My curriculum vitae is available on request.
I look forward to a positive response from here soonest.
Thank you for your anticipated help.

Send your cv to tobidipity@gmail.com asap
Re: Help A Graduate With A Job In Ilorin by Marvii: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
CITADEL ACADEMY- Our school has a track record of academic excellence and our priority is in providing a safe and secure learning environment for our students. Our extensive menu of co-curricular activities both academic and recreational is unsurpassed. Our entire staff is committed to establishing a school environment that allows our students to flourish and grow intellectually, emotionally and socially.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: English Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.A/B.Ed in English Language.
* Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in English Language.

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed)/B.Eng in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Engineering
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in Mathematics.

Job Title: Physics Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed)/B.Eng in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics and other relevant disciplines
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in physics

Job Title: Accounts Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed) in Economics/Accounting/Marketing/Business Studies.
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in Accounting

Salary: very attractive and competitive

How to Apply
Call the Principal: 08065975975
Or
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with credentials to 'The Principal' via citadelacademy2013@gmail.com
Or
Submit in person at No 8, Jockey Street, off Deeper Life Road, I.G.S, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Nsia / Come In If You Need This Urgently. / FRSC Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.