Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] (2941 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2018
See image below.

1. It's easy, but the initial stage may seem difficult
2. You will use it to make money

I don't want you to be one of those people who see a relationship threads and type, "Make money and women will rush you." Instead, keep quiet and start rushing to learn a new skill.

I taught myself graphics, so you can do it too, but if your laziness is hereditary, then na una dey rush laziness.

I rebuke the spirit in laziness in your life today. I rebuke the spirit of always saying, "Make money, make money," yet you ain't making any.

If you have a laptop and you are not making legit money online, you are lazy. If you are a young man, but you don't have a laptop, you are also lazy for not saving money to buy one.

In summary, everyone is lazy, including me. Luckily, I broke out of the cage of laziness, so do same.

The easiest way to make money is to convert images or texts to something tangible or meaningful. When you give meanings to things, you get money in return.

Example:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2018
You may not know how the design above came to be. It's simple. I gave meaning to the images below. That is one of the secrets of wealth. Give meaning. Give value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
So, the two reasons you should learn graphics, even if you are a woman, are:

1. It's easy
2. It fetches money

Extra: it enhances your creativity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by WooTalks(f): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Manmen
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Are you a man? Do you want to learn how to chat with women? Then, download this PDF for free www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by LadiesFirst(f): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Manmen
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by MrsVICKY(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Manmen
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by Tolex4real9: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Whats the name of that app?
Adobe cs6?
I still prefer coreldraw X7 tho
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by Tolex4real9: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Whats the name of that software?
Adobe cs6?

1 Like

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Tolex4real9:
Whats the name of that software?
Adobe cs6?
Corel what? Not bad, but when you mention Corel Draw among professionals, they'll see you as an amateur because 90% or more of the pros use Adobe packages. Yes, it's CS6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by ESCOFi(f): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Manmen
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by Tolex4real9: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Corel what? Not bad, but when you mention Corel Draw among professionals, they'll see you as an amateur because 90% or more of the pros use Adobe packages. Yes, it's CS6.
Coreldraw is really not bad, trust. At least I have worked with it for some months now.
I can put up what's up dere to and more with a Corel package. I just don't know if that adobe is better. My bro uses it just for photography
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tolex4real9:

Coreldraw is really not bad, trust. At least I have worked with it for some months now.
I can put up what's up dere to and more with a Corel package. I just don't know if that adobe is better. My bro uses it just for photography
In this game, if you want to be taken seriously, dump Coreldraw and move to anything Adobe. Why? It's just like iPhone and Android phone.

Despite how amazing an Android phone is, people will see someone who is using an iPhone (even if it's iPhone 3), as a big-shot over the person using an Android that is better and more expensive than the iPhone 3.

Anything Coreldraw, be it today or future updates, is behind Photoshop. Photoshop will magically do 10x of what it will do with 3 clicks of a button — if you know how to use it.

The truth is: Photoshop looks scary to beginners, but it's easy and it's only for pros. Unfortunately, the pros like to scare newcomers by making it seem difficult to learn. Don't mind them, or don't mind us.

When you tell someone you're using Photoshop to design a work for them, they'll pay you higher than when you tell them you're using Coreldraw. Reputation matters.

Yes, PS is better for men who want to take things professionally. Corel is better for people with computer centers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by Tolex4real9: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
In this game, if you want to be taken seriously, dump Coreldraw and move to anything Adobe. Why? It's just like iPhone and Android phone.

Despite how amazing an Android phone is, people will see someone who is using an iPhone (even if it's iPhone 3), as a big-shot over the person using an Android that is better and more expensive than the iPhone 3.

Anything Coreldraw, be it today or future updates, is behind Photoshop. Photoshop will magically do 10x of what it will do with 3 clicks of a button — if you know how to use it.

The truth is: Photoshop looks scary to beginners, but it's easy and it's only for pros. Unfortunately, the pros like to scare newcomers by making it seem difficult to learn. Don't mind them, or don't mind us.

When you tell someone you're using Photoshop to design a work for them, they'll pay you higher than when you tell them you're using Coreldraw. Reputation matters.

Yes, PS is better for men who want to take things professionally. Corel is better for people with computer centers.
Really? Thanks for the enlightenment
Didn't know its this deep. I don't know Y but I believe you. I'm dumping Corel ASAP. Its really hard leaving once comfort zone o.
May I ask you how best to acclimatize to adobe. Learning on their official website?
Learning via YouTube videos?
Pray tell, how did you learn how to use it BTW?
PS: I was taught Corel by my boss at one computer center back then.
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tolex4real9:

Really? Thanks for the enlightenment
Didn't know its this deep. I don't know Y but I believe you. I'm dumping Corel ASAP. Its really hard leaving once comfort zone o.
May I ask you how best to acclimatize to adobe. Learning on their official website?
Learning via YouTube videos?
Pray tell, how did you learn how to use it BTW?
PS: I was taught Corel by my boss at one computer center back then.
I no longer reveal how I learnt things, but YouTube has everything you need. The link below has one of the guys I like. Check that list and choose one mentor. Photoshop is easy — don't let anyone tell you otherwise. http://resourcemagonline.com/2017/12/10-of-the-best-free-youtube-accounts-to-learn-photoshop/83514/

Via YouTube is better. Yes, leaving one's comfortable zone is hard, but it's cool — it yields a better result. I started with Corel in 2007/2008 and switched to Photoshop in 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by donjobill: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:

True talk!
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by ezeudo152: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Whats the name of that software?Adobe cs6?I still prefer coreldraw X7 thok

Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Who are these people who quote the last messages of other people?
Re: 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
This post is still relevant.

(1) (Reply)

Never Forgive A Woman / Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Twitter Users / Might Commit Murder Tonight, Gay Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.