Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (12142 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
He introduced me to First Bank's Mutual Fund a month or two ago and he has submitted his form and has started earning 12% or thereabout per month, but my form is still in my inbox — I haven't submitted it. I guess I'm lazy.

I do a type of saving I call Bank of No Return. It doesn't yield interest, but this one will. Who has done it?

1 Like

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by portacabin: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2019
It's not 12% per month but per annum. Banks lend out money at approx 25% per annum
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Resurgent2016: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2019
No mutual fund will deliver 12% per month (144% pa). Except you meant p.a., else its most likely a scam

3 Likes

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2019
portacabin:
It's not 12% per month but per annum. Banks lend out money at approx 25% per annum

Resurgent2016:
No mutual fund will deliver 12% per month (144% pa). Except you meant p.a., else its most likely a scam

That is the kind of scam he plays all over Nairaland. A mixture of half truths and lies. You can't really pin him anywhere but the number of people that fall for it are high. even the modes. They let him post business stuff in Romance section thinking he is all out to help people make money when all he wants is more money!

The thing is, romance section has the highest number of visitors of any other section on this forum except politics and he has a monopoly here now.

Greedy bastard

5 Likes

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2019
portacabin:
Yeah, I think you're right. Maybe I misunderstood him. Thanks for the correction. Anyway, 12% per year isn't bad when the savings is huge.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Yeah, I think you're right. Maybe I misunderstood him. Thanks for the correction. Anyway, 12% per year isn't bad when the savings is huge.

A self acclaimed smart ass like you misunderstood him?

You are a crook.

4 Likes

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Resurgent2016:
Yes, it's P.A.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by projecttopics2: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online...

See my Signature below!
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lmao...Typical Nigerians. Calling him scam like he said you should pay the mutual funds to his personal account & not the banks .
Dang! Nigerians why nah ? Naso comprehension difficult
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Phinity318:
Lmao...Typical Nigerians. Calling him scam like he said you should pay the mutual funds to his personal account & not the banks .
Dang! Nigerians why nah ? Naso comprehension difficult

iLegendd is an old friend. We got history.

And I'm not Nigerian, not anymore. Just have the passport and was born in Anambra state. You can keep Nigeria all to yourself.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

iLegendd is an old friend. We got history.

And I'm not Nigerian, not anymore. Just have the passport and was born in Anambra state. You can keep Nigeria all to yourself.
Lol
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Phinity318:

Lol
Just ignore. At times, someone you don't know will try to form familiarity and when you don't acknowledge it, they start attacking all your posts and comments with lies and negativities just to bring you down.

I no longer give attention to people of that nature except once in a blue moon.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Just ignore. At times, someone you don't know will try to form familiarity and when you don't acknowledge it, they start attacking all your posts and comments with lies and negativities just to bring you down.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 1:27am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Blue moons don't occur in Africa, dumb ass. You go wait tire. And don't flatter your ass with my friendship, it is not yours.

Oh, and if i wanted to bring you down I'll do something that adds a thousand 505 category urls on the internet based on your website url so goggle will hate your site and you see your ranking drop in weeks. If i am not satisfied with that i go get a pal to hack the damn thing. Guy is based in Houston, Texas where i grew up.

Wanna bet how fast your site can vanish and keep vanishing once you put it up again?
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:39am On Aug 11, 2019
I'm feeling like assistant Jesus as this acclaimed American psychologist from Texas, but studied in Harvard, stalks me day and night. It seems a lot of people in America are frustrated. I don't know if I should blame Trump or Buhari.

Just one reply from me will put a smile on someone's face. Sadly, I don't want anyone to smile today. Let the depression continue.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 1:46am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm feeling like assistant Jesus as this acclaimed American psychologist from Texas, but studied in Harvard, stalks me day and night. It seems a lot of people in America are frustrated. I don't know if I should blame Trump or Buhari.

Just one reply from me will put a smile on someone's face. Sadly, I don't want anyone to smile today. Let the depression continue.

grin grin grin

So funny. Are you with this Harvard certificate cos I can't find it anywhere.

Don't reply just click my like button and blame buhari as usual

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by propynich123: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Asquare84(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

That is th ekind of scam he plays all over Nairaland. A mixture of half truths and lies. You can't really pin him anywhere but the number of people that fall for it are high. even the modes. They let him post it in Romance section thinking he is all out to helping people make money when all he wants is more money!

Greedy bastard

Forget about him he is a jobless youth
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Asquare84(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Blue moons don't occur in Africa, dumb ass. You go wait tire. And don't flatter your ass with my friendship, it is not yours.

Oh, and if i wanted to bring you down I'll do something that adds a thousand 505 category urls on the internet based on your website url so goggle will hate your site and you see your ranking drop in weeks. If i am not satisfied with that i go get a pal to hack the damn thing. Guy is based in Houston, Texas where i grew up.

Wanna bet how fast your site can vanish and keep vanishing once you put it up again?

Why are you wasting your time on the idiot
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2019
When a frustrated man I have ignored for years jams a depressed man I have ignored for months, they cooperate like lost friends. Let me watch as the digitally wayward kids unite to cause mayhem.

Everybody, just watch. tongue
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by T3ndrils: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
When a frustrated man I have ignored for years jams a depressed man I have ignored for months, they cooperate like lost friends. Let me watch as the digitally wayward kids unite to cause mayhem.

Everybody, just watch. tongue

cheesy grin Gee... It's like they are catching feelings for you o... maybe they are falling in love with you since you've been ignoring them grin. Hence they are working sooo hard to get your attention... ladies do this shaa... very funny set of creatures... Enjoy yourself as they keep trying to impress you joor wink

But be very watchful before one of them asks you to turn ya back to kill a mosquitoe sad
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

What happened to the "THIS IS DEFINITELY THE LAST TIME I REPLY YOU" statement that you made on the other thread?
Here is the dig, this ilegend psychology is having a strong effect on you, You will continue keeping his threads productive for him.
"......, get others to do the job for you". In as much as I reveal this to you, the juju he is using on you will still continue to manifest.
Don't reply meh to score a cheap point for yourself bro, be a man and keep to your words.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
T3ndrils:

cheesy grin My gee... It's like they are catching feelings for you o... maybe they are falling in love with you since you've been ignoring them grin. Hence they are working sooo hard to get your attention... ladies do this shaa... very funny set of creatures... Enjoy yourself as they keep trying to impress you joor wink

My brother, that is the power of ESCOFi. It works on men too. The more you ignore them, the more they flock with different monikers. I only pressed one mumu button in their heads and here they are running mad.

Anyway, I don't blame them — my beautiful ex who didn't commit any crime is begging to come back. I already told her I'm a heartbreaker before the relationship started, but she no gree hear.

I left because of 1 week distance and always wanting us to speak/chat 24/7. Men with purpose don't let a woman redirect their focus in life despite how intelligent and beautiful she is.

I deserved to be arrested for the supernatural skill God gave me. It's dangerous to humanity. Look at how the depressed and frustrated rats are stalking for years and months now. Making people do as you wish is not manipulation, but a digital skill to help you in marketing. The reason I sell more books even when the price is high. Lol.

I'm exposing myself just to give them something react to.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
T3ndrils:
But be very watchful before one of them asks you to turn ya back to kill a mosquitoe sad
Na true o! Some of them fit be gay self. I remember when an oyibo man bought me a bottle of champagne at the club in Singapore.

He thought I was gay because my lips were extremely reddish at the time. Him think say I go sabi suck dick.

After drinking his champagne, I headed to the dance floor and he came to dance with me and tried to stylishly rub his hand on my flat ass.

I just turn look am with angry face. Him just soji immediately. He isn't the only gay who has made that silly attempt on me. I don't know why they like me. I'm not even handsome or rich and my ass is even flat like Innoson tire. Maybe, it's my body language and how I carry myself.

Hey gays, I only f*ck pussy, not ass. But if any gay man wants to spend on me, I'm ready to be a gold digger. cheesy cheesy
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2019

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Asquare84:

Why are you wasting your time on the idiot

Lol, he amuses me. I spend my free time on him only.

When i meet people who thinks they are the wisest of persons alive i enjoy pulling them by the tail
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
[s]Na true o! Some of them fit be gay self. I remember when an oyibo man bought me a bottle of champagne at the club in Singapore.

He thought I was gay because my lips were extremely reddish at the time. Him think say I go sabi suck dick.

After drinking his champagne, I headed to the dance floor and he came to dance with me and tried to stylishly rub his hand on my flat ass.

I just turn look am with angry face. Him just soji immediately. He isn't the only gay who has made that silly attempt on me. I don't know why they like me. I'm not even handsome or rich and my ass is even flat like Innoson tire. Maybe, it's my body language and how I carry myself. [/s]

Hey gays, I only f*ck pussy, not ass. But if any gay man wants to spend on me, I'm ready to be a gold digger. cheesy cheesy

And not up to two days ago you want and claimed to be a virgin on another thread. cheesy.

Like I said, you always criticize people for lying on other threads then come your own thread and lie like a motherfucker.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by ednut1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
This mofo shud be banned from nl. If u wanna sell books pay for adds
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And not up to two days ago you want and claimed to be a virgin on another thread. cheesy.

Like I said, you always criticize people for lying on other threads then come your own thread and lie like a motherfucker.
Seen
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
ednut1:
seen
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
God, I thought he is gone as he promised. Telling people I'm a virgin is humor. For writing all those relationship and sex books everyone already knows a virgin can't do it.

Sarcasm is really hard for some people.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
ednut1:
If you want to fight with words, pay for a spelling class.

Ads, not adds.

I hope this "mofo" won't reply and add to the baggage of digital wayward kids already on my neck.

God, I pray he reads and ignores to avoid bringing in another frustrated child into this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.