Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty (336 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Ask The Almighty God to make you ready for him, to think of him always, that's to meditate on his works, his mighty creations and all the wonderful world his Spirit have designed.

Exodus 19:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.

19:10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes, 19:11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

Impressive, they had to be ready to meet with the Lord God Almighty. It wasn't just a walk in to fellowship traditional thought of men. There was a comprehensive preparation. He sent forth his words ahead of time.

And so we put it up again to you all, if you are not ready to worship, what's worship in the first place It's fellowship, getting to know your love. What you believe in. Most folks believe blindly, don't do such. Faith comes by hearing. Hearing involves everything. You've got to be able to hear him. And so if you are not ready to learn of Christ Jesus, because you see, no one knows the father God Almighty who is true, except the beloved son CHRIST JESUS, and to whom he will he reveals.

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Re: If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 5:40am On Sep 09, 2018
It's done
Re: If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty by orisa37: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
You perish like atheists.
Re: If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Grace church
Re: If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty by orisa37: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Don't flirt with a Virgin.
Re: If You Are Not Ready To Worship God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Mighty name

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between God's Work And Christ's Work!! / See Daddy Freeze's Reaction To COZA Pastor's Statement:' If Seed Does Not Work,i / ‘god Don Butter My Bread,’ Prince Charles Speaks Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.