Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do (2603 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by iyamaria: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
PLS guy give me a reasonable advice. just started dating this babe 5mnth ago. no sex yet but im so madly in ;love with her and she feels madly the same way too. but she called me 2xplain 2me she found out after geting tested few month ago that she possitive to hiv. plssssss i love her so much. wat do i do
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by Africanqueen2(f): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
Both of you should go for hiv councelling
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by omega25red(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2010
Look within youself and honestly think if you are cool with the fact that she is hiv+ and then decide what to do
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by 190: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2010
anytin concerning HIV
190 is hardly found around those parts~
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by selfmade(f): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
you have to think about it very well  because sincerely,love conquers all but ths is a matter between life and death, also think that if  she were to be in your shoe will she continue?
plz  be wise  cos there are lots of ladies out there you can hook up with rather than playing with your life ,okay?
think of the fact that  we only have one life to live.sefini[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by skfa1: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
selfmade:

you have to think about it very well  because sincerely,love conquers all but ths is a matter between life and death, also think that i[b]f  she were to be in your shoe will she continue?[/b]
plz  be wise  cos there are lots of ladies out there you can hook up with rather than playing with your life ,okay?
think of the fact that  we only have one life to live.sefini[color=#770077][/color]

Thank you jare, she will even be the one to run first.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by NubianQ(f): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

anytin concerning HIV
190 is hardly found around those parts~

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

back to the topic,

HIV is not a death sentence. you can decide to stay with her if you like. people marry positive people and live long lives. Educate yourself and when you have all the information then you can make your decison. i know people who live with the disease for years. However, listen to everyones advice on this and decide on what you want to do. you can become a good friend or lover. its up to you,
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by 190: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^

Na u talk am oo
anyway im off

HIV ke
VIH ni
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by whiteroses(f): 1:54am On Jul 02, 2010
190:

^^

Na u talk am oo
anyway im off

HIV ke
VIH ni
thank you i think people should fear for their lives and run, why are some people talking about love? the girl will live with random illness for life which is manageable with money but you really dont want this, my heart goes out to surferers cos it must be a dreadful nightmare, i think everyone should cherish their life quality and not play with it. keep yourself alive people AIDS is real. keep a partner so it reduces the probability and wrap up
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by james1(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2010
@poster.yes,you parties should go for Hiv counseling.this is a huge task,it really is.
@190,I can only say shame on ya.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by double08(m): 5:08am On Jul 02, 2010
I bet my mortgage that this is a test to see if you really love her, i bet if u pass this test then she is all yours body and sole and you will be d sole liker of the honeypot, tell her to give u d test result or take her to another lab, ve her do d test in ur presence, kachiko?
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by 190: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2010
james1 shame on you too! angry angry
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by IRAPADA(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2010
Shey u nova Bleep am if yes just forget her and move on but if u don Bleep am u beta go do HIV test sharp sharp
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by adaybola(f): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2010
double08:

I bet my mortgage that this is a test to see if you really love her, i bet if u pass this test then she is all yours body and sole and you will be d sole liker of the honeypot, tell her to give u d test result or take her to another lab, ve her do d test in your presence, kachiko?

This is very possible, pulled that on a guy sometime ago and he fled!! If you really love her as you've claimed then walk through this with her (that is if it's true anyway).
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by Digriz(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2010
@poster
U just made ths up cos i dnt believe dat a girl u just dated only for 5mts wld open up wt such secret to u,never.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by blank(f): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2010
RUN o!!!
Thank God u neva sleep with her.
She just spared u everlasting heartache and ur still talking love.
Breakup, cry and den move on.
In the next 5 yrs, she will no longer be dere and u would av contracted it and will still cry after wasting ur money.
Anyone who uses HIV to test someone, d person no love u.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by SALady(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2010
You might want to get over the infactuation phase first before you make any rush decisions. Slow down.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by kpolli(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2010
African_queen:

Both of you should go for hiv councelling

counselling ke!!!!na u give am,
guy i just bought some travelling bags, i can lend u
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by 190: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2010
^^

and if the travelling bags full and him things remain
I get GHANA MUST GO BAGCO SUPER SACK for am to pack the remainin things!!
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by Africanqueen2(f): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2010
kpolli:

counselling ke!!!!na u give am,
guy i just bought some travelling bags, i can lend u
Shame on you. . .
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by 190: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2010
^^

why?
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by adaphik(f): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2010
@ POSTER, calm down, take ur time n take a decision. PLWHA are still human beigns just like u. They shld not be discriminated, pls. They need ur love n care.  If i were in ur shoes, first, i'd test myself, if i'm negative, i wld have a reasonable 'think', i wld assess her, n ask myself can this person do the same if it were d other way round? If NO or YES , u know what to do. Cos i dont think ppl should die for ppl that cannot die for them. There's only one JESUS.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by kpolli(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2010
190, help me ask am oo
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2010
HIV ?? I think I clicked on a wrong icon
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2010
This is when she needs you most.

Do not listen to the ignorant comments of some uninformed respondents who are clueless about HIV/AIDS.

There are new developments in HIV/AIDS management and treatment and you and her can even have children.
Contact the WHO office in Nigeria.

I am a WHO trained HIV/AIDS Intervention Counsellor and I started the Redeemed AIDS Programme Action Committee (RCCG/RAPAC) in the office of the GO of the RCCG and another NGO in Nigeria. Therefore, I can tell you that you and her can be fine

Magic Johnson has been HIV positive since 1991, but he and his family are fine,

Read the following:
Magic Johnson: talks about: living 10 years with AIDS virus juggling family and business the LA Lakers
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_3_101/ai_81891707/

Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by blank(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2010
adaphik:

@ POSTER, calm down, take your time n take a decision. PLWHA are still human beigns just like u. They shld not be discriminated, pls. They need your love n care.  If i were in your shoes, first, i'd test myself, if i'm negative, i wld have a reasonable 'think', i wld assess her, n ask myself can this person do the same if it were d other way round? If NO or YES , u know what to do. Cos i dont think ppl should die for ppl that cannot die for them. There's only one JESUS.

Abeg, no listen.
Na u give am? Wetin concern dead body with overload?
PLWHA ni, PLWHA ko.
I f person wan die, why shld u involve urself with the person.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by kpolli(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2010
^^^^ leave that foolish poster before u who wants to do Enrique Iglisias, i can be ur hero
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by mutter(f): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2010
why don`t you ask your family this question?
Please this is not a sacrifice you make for a girl you only just met. If you were married and maybe she got infected through other means it is a different issue.
Whoever is advising you to stay does not really care for you-
Life brings enough problems with it, try to avoid the ones you can.
If it turns out to be a joke , to hell with her. That joke is too expensive. A woman that makes that kind of joke or leis about getting pregnant has a questionable behaviour.
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by 190: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^
Gbam
Its babes like u i adore
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by adaphik(f): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
Hey, can some ppl ever be civilized for once?? Gawd, IF u cannot make a comment without being insultive, u bera go to hell. Wetin dey worry una sef?Now let me ask u, r u being paid? Just incase u're not aware, we're here to make our individual opinon' as it suits us. You're not going to be shot for dropping an opinion n walking out quietly. For Christ sake, these kids shld grow. I suggest u children shldnt involve urselfs in adult conversation next time. , IS THAT CLEAR, NONSENSE
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by 190: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^
Sorry ma'
Please who precisely is pissing you off like this!
Re: Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do by adaphik(f): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2010
190:

^^
Sorry ma'
Please who precisely is pissing you off like this!

Hey one ninety, never mind mister. Just making sm folks here understand that opinions r required n not insults. For instance, if ur opinion is that u'd fly out. Thats absolutely ok, cos thats an opinion n not an insult. U get that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Brother And His Elder Sister / My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. / Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.