Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? (3255 Views)

Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cocao:

Nope grin grin grin
You will look for it but you will not see it
Proudly ugly cool cool cool

Lolzz
oya continue flashing ur sagged bwest naaagringrin
Re: Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? by saintol(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cocao:
Yes, we do.
When the one you want doesn't want you back. When they no dey rush you cry. It kinda hurts but we have to move on.
That is true. I have checked your... I fit change my name to Milk because of your Cocao.
Re: Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? by Uniquetani1(f): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
goldman777:

Ladies who expect you to go beyond friendzoning will always give you attitude if you don't succumb they even try to go to the extent of exaggerating an affair with a guy to see if it will catch your attention or make you jealous.its just funny with girls unlike guys who tell you to your face if rejected just move on.girls on the other hand will be monitoring you like monitoring spirits some girls here won't like me for exposing this but that's life undecided

Those are desperate girls
Re: Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? by goldman777: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Those are desperate girls
Most girls are desperate especially if you're the kind of guy they want they just hide pretend and don't admit it openly but make desperate moves.(you know the old popular saying action speaks better than words undecided)
Re: Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? by Agp19(m): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2018
And the funny thing about ladies is they come rushing when u careless and they end up bn friendzone..and the sole problem I have with them is they dont admit there friendzone position easily!! They will sure make fool of themselves b4 realizing...unlike guys sharp sharp we don assume our friendzone position without asle ...
Re: Do Ladies Also Get Friendzone? by Uniquetani1(f): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Agp19:
And the funny thing about ladies is they come rushing when u careless and they end up bn friendzone..and the sole problem I have with them is they dont admit there friendzone position easily!! They will sure make fool of themselves b4 realizing...unlike guys sharp sharp we don assume our friendzone position without asle ...

Love is foolish grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Boobs Model, Pamela Says She Can Last For 10 Rounds & 2 Hours During Sex / Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing / Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.