Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form (35635 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by henrydadon(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nothing to see here. Just another day of nepotism

2 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Badonasty(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mophasa:
Dr.Mahmoud Halilu,the brother of Aisha Buhari has picked the adamawa state governorship nomination and interest form for the 2019 elections.

He is set to contest against the incumbent governor of the state jibril bindow in the 2019 guber polls.

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/president-buharis-brother-in-law-picks.html?m=1

Why did he have to snap with buhari

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria is becoming family company gradually

2 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Now Buhari wants to Apologize and Bribe Aisha for "za other room" talk and also to gain Aisha's support for his rerun by endorsing her Brother for Adamawa Governorship. It's very clear that this man is power drunk.. Take a good look at him(Buhari) so Lifeless, he can't even stand well. He's just like a caricature. Your plans will fail.

3 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by ChampagnePapiii(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
I like his(Buhari) Singlet!
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
SeriouslySense:
Take it back brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunties, Daddies and Mummies. Spread the campaign, this is our future.

You are the one to take this your rubbish post back... Take that Sahara Reporter Thief back to sanity because it's so obvious he's not insane.
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by PrinceZahzah(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sounds like a back up plan!

Aisha's brother will become governor while THE LIFELESS ONE will be sent back to his cattle in DAURA? No Way!!!

Uncle want to sit there and be helping the National Chairman Of Nigerian Lazy Youths(NLC)...Nephew Yusuf with More Power Bikes, His sister Aisha, with more Hermes bags and Brother-In-Law, THE LIFELESS ONE with money for Gworo and trips to change oil abroad...

E no go work! #DeadOnArrival

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Hopebringer: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oh my goodness! They have turned it to a family business

2 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by franchasng: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
I still wonder how some educated illiterate Nigerians from Yoruba tribe see this heartless, dull, brain dead opportunist called Muhammadu Buhari as a man of integrity worthy of their support after all their claims of being politically wise, gosh!

How can a sitting president who claims to be fighting corruption and ensuring equity through his presidential inaugural speech of I am for nobody, I am for everybody openly supporting his wife's brother to run for governor even before the primary, how then will free and fair election be guaranteed

Honestly, Buhari is a wicked man.

He just wants to make sure he plants Fulani people and his family members at key positions before he returns back to the mud, its a shame.

If he happened to be my father, I will wake him up at midnight and talk sense into his empty skull sad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by FastShipping: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wow!

Buhari is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by chiefolododo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na wa oo

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Missonas(f): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
SeriouslySense:
Take it back brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunties, Daddies and Mummies. Spread the campaign, this is our future.
grin he don buy nomination form?

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by islandmoon: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
being Aisha brother, buhari in law automatically qualified you to be a governor , huh?

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by tope777(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nija magic grin

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by PHILipu1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

5 more APC Governors are currently undergoing medicals at PDP right now---APC zombies can quote me by October
More APC Senators and House of Reps members defecting to PDP when Plenary resumes is a done deal---APC zombies can quote me again and again

Lol.
And write it down that half of them will all lose next year

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by winterfell007(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
franchasng:
I still wonder how some educated illiterate Nigerians from Yoruba tribe see this heartless, dull, brain dead opportunist called Muhammadu Buhari as a man of integrity worthy of their support after all their claims of being politically wise, gosh!

How can a sitting president who claims to be fighting corruption and ensuring equity through his presidential inaugural speech of I am for nobody, I am for everybody openly supporting his wife's brother to run for governor even before the primary, how then will free and fair election be guaranteed

Honestly, Buhari is a wicked man.

He just wants to make sure he plants Fulani people and his family members at key positions before he returns back to the mud, its a shame.

If he happened to be my father, I will wake him up at midnight and talk sense into his empty skull sad angry

honestly i wonder myself. how could someone who claims to have the most integrity openly endorse a gubernatorial candidate who obviously appears to be his brother in-law. Nigerians are really the stupidest nation alive if they fall for this 'lifeless being's' gimmick. this man stinks of hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by 93Miles: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Anytin Buhari is allowed.

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Karlman: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Trouble in paradise.

Eventually the family wins. I remember how Asaba was decided as the capital of Delta State, in a bedroom somewhere in Niger State.

This is one fight that will be interesting to watch.

y'all mofos can hang over Asaba!
it will always remind y'all that Igboland runs from Rivers to Edo State.

Deal with it and Die with it!

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by bilulu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dominiquez:
Buhari is not smart at all, it is wrong for a sitting President who is the party leader to support n aspirant openly before primary.

If Bindow join Atiku in PDP, Buhari should forget Adamawa state vote.
MA Now u no say he's clueless n lifeless

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by chuksjuve(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
SeriouslySense:

Same man that is rumored to be eyeing senatorial seat
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by HardMirror(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Trouble in paradise.

Eventually the family wins. I remember how Asaba was decided as the capital of Delta State, in a bedroom somewhere in Niger State.

you sir, know the know smiley

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by israelmao(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Walking in the shadow of his brother-in-law.
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by vislabraye(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dominiquez:
Buhari is not smart at all, it is wrong for a sitting President who is the party leader to support n aspirant openly before primary.

If Bindow join Atiku in PDP, Buhari should forget Adamawa state vote.
You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by larry2chat(f): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mophasa:
Dr.Mahmoud Halilu,the brother of Aisha Buhari has picked the adamawa state governorship nomination and interest form for the 2019 elections.

He is set to contest against the incumbent governor of the state jibril bindow in the 2019 guber polls.

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/president-buharis-brother-in-law-picks.html?m=1

But his husband who is the present president of the country can’t afford APC presidential form. I don’t know when these people will begin to understand we don wise

3 Likes

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Realcash224(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kitchen has the final say!

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Beress(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Pls is the current Governor (Bindo) a first timer or second term Governor?

1 Like

Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Kelly2713(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
let them continue. am here to read comments. my comment reserve
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Elvisu: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Incumbent governor will defect to PDP soon.
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by nengibo: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Trouble in paradise.

Tbh, despite the underdeveloped state of Asaba it was a better choice than Warri with its constant tribal wars
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by cyberguy72(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Beress:
Pls is the current Governor (Bindo) a first timer or second term Governor?
1st timer
Re: Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form by Larrykaysail(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
brunofarad:
Make i no lie

That guy ugly shaaa oo
can you draw your self to be fine ? dont judge fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.