Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (38930 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2018
The funniest thing is that most Christians here knew that the pastor is fake and so is the miracles performed by him.

Poverty can make u convert to anything!

I know of someone that convert to Christianity because of this fake miracle. He thought after they prayed for him he will be rich. My guy he no tey before the guy discover the truth.

Now is back to Islam, we pray in the same mosque every day.

When he was asked about Christianity he said he never felt that they are worshipping God, all he sees is crowd singing and dancing. Then he said if singing and dancing is the right way, then what's the wrong way. Lol

Christianity is a joke!
Pastors worship Satan just to get powers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

Why do you think Jesus cursed the fig tree.

for fun?

Why do you think he entered the synagogue and sent the Evil guys selling and exchanging money in the house of Lord out turning their tables upside down?

You think he did all that smiling and laughing.

He was angry of course because the demons in the guys doing the evil in the house of God annoyed Him.

I have the right as a Christian to be angry at anyone who provoke me. so get that straight.

And mind you, I don't have to go to church to be a Christian.

What I am saying in essence is that no one has the right to call taking the gospel to another country Madness.

That statement alone is a statement expected from a lunatic.

Happy sunday
ahahaha ahahaha ahahahah shame on ur brain for abandoning u in ur time of needs...

Many are really called only few are chosen...If na Muslim give diz kind daft,archaic barbaric explanation now..Diz deluded oxymoron will chant religion of violence...

Please don't quote me again u are nauseating me..I smell ur stinch of hypocrisy and deception from here even though I'm 9000miles away..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
all d healings and miracles were nonsense . . . . . . . Charms at work.
They should've finish converting the muslims in niqeria b4 proceeding 2 other Countries na. madness!

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Hopebringer: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
They should've finish converting the muslims in niqeria b4 proceeding 2 other Countries na. madness!

My own point is why is it when there is a major health crisis Oyedepo, Adeboye et al don't jump up and start healing people

Ebola comes to mind ... oyakhilomeh and the rest went into hiding

Why is it only these stage managed healings they do? They will allow doctors to die trying to save lives while they hide for safety?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2018
babtoundey:

Do you ever care to know the meaning of Allahu Akbar

grin

what is the meaning?

You think it means what they tell you? Sule

The real meaning is "Kill them All"

that's the meaning in the demonic world. grin

The demons are deceiving you guys. grin

Why do you think the ISIS and BOKOHARAM shout Allau Akbar after killing thousands in the name of Mohammed.

You think its for fun grin grin

Allah A kbar kill them all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by oneclickng: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

May God open your eyes ijn. Amen.
overseer, I can see far better than you.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by peluskiy: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

Your comment is decorated with gross senselessness.

It is the sick that finds a healer not a healer looking for someone to heal.

When you are sick you go to the hospital not that the hospital will come to you.

Your middle name should be Dindinrin .

Always use your head when attacking the church.

Jesus never went into hospitals to look for ppl to heal, the sick looked for him, found Him and got healed.

You too need to find a healer fast, it seems your condition is deteriorating.
Instead of insulting this guy you should have try and explain the his
point to him.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahaha ahahaha ahahahah shame on ur brain for abandoning u in ur time of needs...

Many are really called only few are chosen...If na Muslim give diz kind daft,archaic barbaric explanation now..Diz deluded oxymoron will chant religion of violence...

Please don't quote me again u are nauseating me..I smell ur stinch of hypocrisy and deception from here even though I'm 9000miles away..

My guy its one of these two things

Its either you are deceiving yourself that you are OK

or the demons are deceiving you.

You are not what you think you are
go find healing.

peace!

grin
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by bencr7: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
babtoundey:

Do you ever care to know the meaning of Allahu Akbar
go tell those using it to kill and beheading what is d meaning not him
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

grin

what is the meaning?

You think it means what they tell you? Sule

The real meaning is "Kill them All"

that's the meaning in the demonic world. grin

The demons are deceiving you guys. grin

Why do you think the ISIS and BOKOHARAM shout it after killing thousands in the name of Mohammed.

You think is for fun grin grin

Allah A kbar kill them all grin

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by sunnyphem(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=fk002 post=71036732]
Jesus is a prophet and messenger of God.

There is one and only God/Lord.

Thank you

boko haram has come again .... Oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=71038332][/quote]

grin grin

Happy Sunday
grin
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by cadesky(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Sorry, Ao is ur health now ? I heard your head is paining u
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Why the Pastor and him wife no follow them wear that green nylon bag for body?
because they hv sense than mumunism followers.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2018
peluskiy:
Instead of insulting this guy you should have try and explain the his
point to him.

No amount of explanation will change a demon. No demon will ever change.

I was not insulting him but the demons using him to insult the Christians.

You need to rebuke the Devil and it will flee from you.

He is not the one insulting the church but the demons in him, the demons need to be addressed.

It was the the demons I addressed.

remain blessed.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2018
If you still believe that pastors perform miracles in the TVs while none of the people with disabilities has not been influenced from your community, then your education has no benefit to you.

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar fans club won't like this.

Mumu.
who are Allaahu akbar fans?
You know some of you can't even think. on your own you wait for people to. do the thinking for you.
If you pastors and men of God are so filled with the Holy Ghost tell me to go to Sambisa forest and convert those ones. They need this redemption better than this one's.

Many of you don't know that christainity is a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

You dey mind them.
They've seen an easy catch so they will exploit everything possible to trick them.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

Read 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2018
But Leah Sharubu is still with boko haram. Christians your mumu don do
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Mklancee:

I have exported your sense to sudan

Is ur sense the pastors don use ur offering enrich himself
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Almunjid:
The funniest thing is that most Christians here knew that the pastor is fake and so is the miracles performed by him.

Poverty can make u convert to anything!

I know of someone that convert to Christianity because of this fake miracle. He thought after they prayed for him he will be rich. My guy he no tey before the guy discover the truth.

Now is back to Islam, we pray in the same mosque every day.

When he was asked about Christianity he said he never felt that they are worshipping God, all he sees is crowd singing and dancing. Then he said if singing and dancing is the right way, then what's the wrong way. Lol

Christianity is a joke!
Pastors worship Satan just to get powers.

See your life outside!

Like I always say you guys are as senseless as Mohammed.

You call Christianity a joke grin

If Christianity is a joke what is Islam

A Fun? grin

Do you guys know that the only problem the world has is Islam.

Scrap Islam and the world will be at peace.

You blood sucking religion is killing up and down
in Nigeria, Niger, Cameroon, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Somalia in America just to mention a few and you have the mouth to call Christianity a joke?

You say the Pastors are worshipping Satan .

It is obvious who really are worshipping Satan because a seven years old child can tell which religion is Godly between Islam and christianity.

It is your religion that accepts Charms not Christianity. Alfas and Lemomus are Demonic . They use Charms and even boast of it.

All this your Evil Sheikhs. They are really Demon possessed. Have you listened to them preached ?

I guess you are blinded to know what is right or wrong. In their Evil sermons it all laced with curses and abuses. Abusing Pasuma abusing Osupa abusing Christians all in the name of preaching.

Have you ever eaten at the local Bukas own my the Alhajas grin

Charms buried at the entrance charms on the walls .

Abegi

Find Salvation before it is too late.

Islam is not only a joke but Demonic.

Founded by a Demon possessed Lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Boss13: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2018
All these churches in Nigeria making noise. Go to Saudi Arabia or Iran to preach and demonstrate this madness you are exhibiting here. This things succeed in African where their leaders entertain things to divert public interest whilst they go about perpetrating corruption acts

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by ifeko1214(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Bunch of actors and actresses.

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

Did Jesus convert everyone in Israel at his time?? the most important thing is that everyone had heard the word of Life

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Mumu.
who are Allaahu akbar fans?
You know some of you can't even think. on your own you wait for people to. do the thinking for you.
If you pastors and men of God are so filled with the Holy Ghost tell me to go to Sambisa forest and convert those ones. They need this redemption better than this one's.

Many of you don't know that christainity is a scam.

hhhm if Christianity is a scam

what is Islam?

A spam or better still a crap.

The way you guys reason thinking you are smart.

They should go and preach in Sambisa. Who are those in Sambisa.

Agents of darkness
Agents of Mohammed who believe you can only make the world a better place only by killing the inhabitants.

hhhm what a great sense.

A Muslim wants to preach and here he goes

" Islam is a religion of peace and if you don't accept it I will kill you!"

A religion of peace indead grin

At least Christians go about what they preach in peace whether it is a lie or not. leave God to be the judge.

They don't force you to be a Christian. Christianity is not a religion preached with the sword.

Mind your Evil business my guy. grin

Go back to your Islam page and do your masturbation there.

Eru Olorun grin

Funny Evil dudes

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

hhhm if Christianity is a scam

what is Islam?

A spam or better still a crap.

The way you guys reason thinking you are smart.

They should go and preach in Sambisa. Who are those in Sambisa.

Agents of darkness
Agents of Mohammed who believe you can only make the world a better place only by killing the inhabitants.

hhhm what a great sense.

A Muslim wants to preach and here he goes

" Islam is a religion of peace and if you don't accept that I will kill you!"

A religion of peace undead grin

At least Christians go about what they preach in peace whether it is a lie or not. leave God to be the judge.

They don't force you to be a Christian. Christianity is not a religion preached with the sword.

Mind your Evil business my guy. grin

Go back to your Islam page and do your masturbation there.

Eru Olorun grin

Funny Evil dudes

Is that all?

come back again and tell me more.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
But Leah Sharubu is still with boko haram. Christians your mumu don do

That shows how Mumuish you are.

The girl is still with Boko haram for doing what?

Just for being a Christian!

And you are happy?

That shows how Evil you are .
It shows how Evil your religion is.

It shows How senseless every one still in Islam seeing all this happen are.

A sane person would leave such an Evil religion like Islam just for this reason.

If I was born into Islam I would have left at a tender age.

Islam is Demonic and so is every Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2018
skywolf28:
So, we've started exporting our madness to other countries undecided undecided
isn't it great to be mad for Jesus(Savior) than to be sane for the Deceiver (devil)

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

See your life outside!

Like I always say you guys are as senseless as Mohammed.

You call Christianity a joke grin

If Christianity is a joke what is Islam

A Fun? grin

Do you guys know that the only problem the world has is Islam.

Scrap Islam and the world will be at peace.

You blood sucking religion is killing up and down
in Nigeria, Niger, Cameroon, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Somalia in America just to mention a few and you have the mouth to call Christianity a joke?

You say the Pastors are worshipping Satan .

It is obvious who really are worshipping Satan because a seven years old child can tell which religion is Godly between Islam and christianity.

It is your religion that accepts Charms not Christianity. Alfas and Lemomus are Demonic . They use Charms and even boast of it.

All this your Evil Sheikhs. They are really Demon possessed. Have you listened to them preached ?

I guess you are blinded to know what is right or wrong. In their Evil sermons it all laced with curses and abuses. Abusing Pasuma abusing Osupa abusing Christians all in the name of preaching.

Have you ever eaten at the local Bukas own my the Alhajas grin

Charms buried at the entrance charms on the walls .

Abegi

Find Salvation before it is too late.

Islam is not only a joke but Demonic.

Founded by a Demon possessed Lunatic.

Christianity is a joke and demonic religion!

Which Christian don find salvation in Christianity?. No be the money wey u give ur pastors them dey use buy private jet for themselves? How did Christianity help? All pastors are MEN OF GOAT! Full of yahoo yahoo prophets.

There's no deference between Christianity and Idol worship, because Christians worship the statue of Mary and Jesus. Singing, dancing and shaking their bombom thinking they are worshipping God. And the one they are worshipping ( Jesus ) did not sing nor dance .

Before the end of today, u will read another news of fake pastors and prophets, no day will pass without reading such news.

Christianity is indeed a joke and demonic religion!.

ABEG NO CRY Ooooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.