Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (38994 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by tolguy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
tramadol at work
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Lordbucci2: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
All religions are scam ! The only religion I know is God.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

Na Christianity and Hare Krishna Boko haram has something to do with.

Dindinrin

who is fooling himself between me and you.

"All infidels deserve to die !"

Even a baby just coming out of the womb knows which religion that statement belongs to.

Boko haram mentality

I understand you. It is your level of knowledge that is your problem.

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
fk002:

Jesus is a prophet and messenger of God.

There is one and only God/Lord.

Thank you

You own Jesus is definitely difference from the one we Christians worship.

Jesus Christ is Lord. Man consist of flesh, blood and soul which doesn't make him three.

God head is the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit which are one and same God.

The Koran said, if you don't understand the wordings of the prophet, go and read the Bible. It didn't tell you to argue the Bible.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by fk002: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
LadyExcellency:

You own Jesus is definitely difference from the one we Christians worship.

Jesus Christ is Lord. Man consist of flesh, blood and soul which doesn't make him three.

God head is the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit which are one and same God.

The Koran said, if you don't understand the wordings of the prophet, go and read the Bible. It didn't tell you to argue the Bible.

So do you mean Jesus didn't had blood in him?

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by kennykane1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Notice the very mean security men behind the religious guru and owner of the many mad men and womensmiley The people of that country should be ready for a share of the madnesssmiley Religion, you ehh grin grin grin
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
fk002:

So do you mean Jesus didn't had blood in him?

The mystery is better understood by reading and believing the bible.

If you read my previous post, I intentionally used the right description "the word" instead of Jesus which will help you synchronize the Koran's teaching with the Bible.

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God John 1:1
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
I understand you. It is your level of knowledge that is your problem.

It is the level of your mental reasoning that's your problem.

Happy new week
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Dpleaser: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
4. And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.
5. And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:
6. And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.
(Nehemiah, cool
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by olowobaba10: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
THAT IS A WRONG STATISTICS , AS SOMEBODY WHO LIVED MANY YEARS IN THE GAMBIA, MUSLIMS CONSTITUTE 96% OF THE POPULATION WITH JUST ABOUT 3% CHRISTIANS.

MrPRevailer:
Muslims constitute 90 percent of the population of the Gambia according to CIA factbook. A significant minority, estimated 9 percent of the population, is Christian, and less than 1 percent practice African Traditional Religion.

The Lord's Chosen on 1st and 2nd of September 2018, held a Holyghost anointed crusade that was attended by thousands of people. According to the news report, 95 percent of attendants/worshippers were muslims.

God performed great signs and wonders in their midst, healing broken bones, deaf and dumb, madness, numerous other sicknesses and problems.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by pawshjai(f): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:
the pastor looks like a black pig but wetin i know, caro white done cost

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Why are u such an idiot to speak so ill of a Man of God...u shud be careful lest ur tongue takes u to ur doom

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Gkemz: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Those converts having seen the light hope they'll not return to their past lives.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by bedspread: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Later In Life you will start Accusing the witches in your Compound for your Misfortune...

Sorry I say unto u, Sorry!!
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
and you haven't provided any possitive solution to the problem either. grin grin makes you part of the problem.

My case is different...
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

My case is different...
yea? keep telling yourself that. cheesy
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by harriet412(f): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
See their pastors with bulging stomach grin grin grin
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
fake miracles. everywhere...
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
yea? keep telling yourself that. cheesy

My case is different . I don't know about you.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

My case is different . I don't know about you.
keep on telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better. grin
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by mutvy: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Arrangeeee. We understand. Abi no be Nigeria's church? grin cool
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Thread like this where people blaspheme Christianity gives seun blood like orheptal blood tonic.

But to comment on Muslim thread they will ask you to swear and accept one man like that

Just watch how they delete this post,
but people still ridicule Muslim thread you think the useless oath mean anything to us?
It's only you fanatics that are scared of some certain combination of words
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
all d healings and miracles were nonsense . . . . . . . Charms at work.
They should've finish converting the muslims in niqeria b4 proceeding 2 other Countries na. madness!

Salvation is available for anyone who is interested

Matthew 11:21-22 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:

Bro take am easy now haba! you de always like add wahala for simple progress.
No be dee way ooh
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by olmoRoc: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
That was the case when Reinhard Bonnke was there in 1996. They were all after miracles.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
skywolf28:
So, we've started exporting our madness to other countries undecided undecided
See painment tongue
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
mutvy:
Arrangeeee. We understand. Abi no be Nigeria's church? grin cool
E pain you wella tongue
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
skywolf28:
So, we've started exporting our madness to other countries undecided undecided
lost soul. Get a life
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Austin4lif:
we need to convert more Muslims in Nigeria. this will go a long way on the war on Boko Haram and other extremists. I know afonja people that are not serious in anything will throw stones on me for saying we should convert more of their slave masters. today they are Christians tomorrow they are Muslims, they Muslims among them don't pray 5 times a day, they Christians among them are ritualist who mine Skulls for increase in membership.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.