Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce (2055 Views)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / Man Accidentally Sets His Penis On Fire (video) / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by made4naijamusic: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerian man cries out as his wife sets his car ablaze for asking for divorce

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/nigerian-man-cries-out-as-his-wife-sets-his-car-ablaze-for-asking-for-divorce/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmmm!

After THE LIFELESS ONE, fear WOMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by GOFRONT(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
shocked

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hahahaha

I guess the nigga stepped on her toes

Go baby girl kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Hahahaha

Go baby girl kiss
Saying you are mentally deranged, will be an insult to all mad people in the streets..

Your comments reeks of fundamental stupidity that even America scientists and religious organizations can't fathom..

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Saying you are mentally deranged, will be an insult to all mad people in the streets..

Your comments reeks of fundamental stupidity that even America scientists and religious organizations can't fathom..

GBAM!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by made4naijamusic: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:

chaiiiii. u wan kill am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Airforce1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is that a Range Rover Sport?

Omo, my love no reach this level o.. she must pay .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by 9cent(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:
Is that a Range Rover Sport?

Omo, my love no reach this level o.. she must pay .

I swear to god bro
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by QueenSekxy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
toxic woman, devil incarnate. oga, run for your life.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Enjoy your likes tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by BabbanBura(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Enjoy your likes tongue

Hahahahhahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2018
sue her ass to court fa!
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2018
MRSoftapples:

what she doesnt know is shes capable of going tp prison for arson and culpable murder.hopefully life will teach her or at least make her end up with a guy like me undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Auladimeji(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2018
This is family issue

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Bluezy13(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Igbokiller:
what she doesnt know is shes capable of going tp prison for arson and culpable murder.hopefully life will teach her or at least make her end up with a guy like me undecided

You know, you don't have to allow his bandwagon effect to becloud and deter your reasoning in deciphering the sarcasm in her remark.

Just thought you should know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by killsmith(f): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Hahahaha

Go baby girl kiss

May someone destroy everything you worked hard for. May he/she be cheered on as your sweat is being destroyed. And lastly, may you not be able to do anything about it.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

You know, you don't have to allow his bandwagon effect to becloud and deter your reasoning in deciphering the sarcasm in her remark.

Just thought you should know.
which literary gibberish is this one saying.sarcasm ur dumbness angrythese bitchess needs to start learning
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2018
killsmith:

May someone destroy everything you worked hard for. May he/she be cheered on as your sweat is being destroyed. And lastly, may you not be able to do anything about it.

Your prayer will surely get back to you.

Notice me, yes you've been noticed.

Whatever curse you feel you are placing on me, will surely get back to You void.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2018
killsmith:

FOOL
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by made4naijamusic: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by killsmith(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

FOOL
Why are you cheering a woman who's destroying someone's sweat? Well it's too late. I've already placed the curse on you and it's gotten to heaven by now.

Doubt me? Look at the mirror and see the curse on your forehead.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Bluezy13(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Igbokiller:
which literary gibberish is this one saying.sarcasm ur dumbness angrythese bitchess needs to start learning

Are you alright
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
killsmith:
Why are you cheering a woman who's destroying someone's sweat? Well it's too late. I've already placed the curse on you and it's gotten to heaven by now.

Doubt me? Look at the mirror and see the curse on your forehead.

Your curse holds no water..
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by daviesblaze(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'M JUST HERE TO WATCH FLYING CURSES grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by nonen(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Share all the details surrounding the divorce, then we'd know if she did the right thing, and you probably deserve more burning.

Some men can be very abusive though!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Dreyl(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
I don't want to experience this, no way.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Are you alright
back at u,boy
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by killsmith(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Your curse holds no water..
mark today, and see how far you'll go from todaym
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by Bluezy13(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Igbokiller:
back at u,boy

You obviously not alright.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As His Wife Sets His Car Ablaze For Asking For Divorce by popweezy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
AAAAH!!! If to say na me be ur husband ni, ur next hundred generations no go do am again.. Na all ur family I go jail walahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again / My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath / What Do You Do When You Fall For Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.