Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha (19412 Views)

2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? / Buhari Should Deal With Incoming National Assembly Like Obasanjo Did –Sagay / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

But an Atiku with 8 as VP is okay to contest
Tambuwal with speaker 4 yrs Governor 4 yrs
Saraki 4 senate president 8 yrs governor
Kwakwaso 4 yrs senate 8 yrs governor
Jang 8 yrs governor

Are allowed to keep ruling, it is not time for them to return the favor yet. They shouldn’t step off.

That is the madness in the hypocrisy of deluded Igbos like you. You think you are smart yet you comment so foolishly
senselessly at the same time.

Seems like the Igbos are giving this envious tribalist sleepless nights. Instead of being envious, you should emulate the Igbos and work hard. Don't be a lazy, envious tribalist.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abfinest007:
am not here to disclose my identity but u if u say anything that is not correct I will tell u.force men are d easy people to live with

Force men are the easiest people to live with? Really? Did you do a study on that? Or is their a published study on that? I thought that force men are Nigerians, just like the civilians. And it is generally known that the average Nigerian likes to oppress the weaker ones. The so called easy going force men; are they different from the uniformed touts that brutalize civilians daily?
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lifegoeson99:
These are the reasons I like baba OBJ,during his tenure he reunite Nigerians like never before by implementing federal character in his appointments.
He work towards paying and cancellation of all Nigerian debt unlike the current one that has borrowed away Nigeria's future.
He (obj) stabilize our economy I.e banking reforms through recapitalization that all us enjoy up till today.before obj administration your money is not save in Nigeria banks. Stable lower foreign exchange I.e #120 to 1 dollar.
One northern governor once said that telephone is not for the poor, but OBJ administration proved him wrong by transforming the telecommunications sector to accommodate the needy and rich.
I stand to be corrected among all Nigeria so called leaders only baba obasanjo is not a racist he See's himself as a Nigerian not as Yoruba man, unlike the current one who only see himself as a segregation leader of Fulani's.
Obasanjo is the best leader in Nigeria. Mark my word you all will still appreciate him sooner or later in life.

Right on point.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Maket: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
OBASANJo mother is a monkey, his father is a HANDSOME GORILLA
. . . No wonder d dude lookx lyk CHIMPAZEE
why na? Respect elders
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by poseidon12: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:

Is that all you see when you look at people? For ur info, you are the deluded one. That you can't look beyond tribal sentiments to see the bigger picture. I expected you to point out the lies in my comment. It is absolutely immature to condescend to the use of abusive diatribe in addressing an issue which should affect you as well as your future generations. But you have classified yourself among the zombies. Why then should I expect you to be reasonable.
If you must know, I am not Igbo.
It is possible we are even from the same ethnic group. But I am not a zombie like you. My senses are in tact.........

Thank you for keeping the tribalist fool, Ballmer straight. He is having sleepless nights because of Igbos.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by buharitill2023: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
what's dt fool talking about....if I recall, OBJ increased lectures salary 3 times in his tenure, OBJ made every good ranking officer of the army,navyairfore and police own a car in his huge car loan drive...a peugeot 307. OBJ crested the solid mineral department in d FG and due process office which even the present govt depends on for it activities. he created a ceiling for profits by contractors in the federal govt award of contracts

OBJ, resonated all 1st generation teaching hospital then to world standard nd no body had continued till date for the second generation teaching hospitals. OBJ created the efcc,which is now the last resort to political criminal convictions. OBJ, liberalised the oil sector and hence ppl like ifesnyi ubah,otedola and co. could emerge billionare.,obj banned the national sanitation day and made it a state by state affair. obj created the 13% derivation re- allocation to the niger - delta as a way of gratitude for being the source of the resources..

OBJ liberalised the telecom sector as well as the broadcasting sector also the tertiary education sector. OBJ liquidated he defunct nigeria sir ways and started a joint vector with a private firm call virgin Atlantic with naija to gain so much from.

obj, created nd stated the long process of unbundling,nepa to phcn. obj..mafe the most aggressively strive at responding to power problem by buy a whooping 13 thermal power plant which his fake enemies has politicised. he installed more than half of them nd even fashola has still not purchase even one till date.

al obj's second tenure monitored never ever joined pdp,they were technocrats. I could go on and on and on.. so dt u guyz would realise that man is naija's best leader ever. if he had gotten a 3rd term,like he wanted,dou unconstitutional, naija would hv been a better place. he gave hope to hundreds of thousands who wouldn't hv gone to skl cuz of over crowding of higher institution to get a chance at national open varsity, nd made himself the model by registration nd actually schooling there....
remember he was not an economist,byt achieved so much...all thanks to who the APC I'd criticizing ( Dr Okonjo iweala) .....
the simple answer to all this your rubbish,
Obj shouldn't insult us for allowing buhari to complete his 2nd term .
Buhari will also appoint technocrats in this 2nd term.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Teacher1776(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
buharitill2023:
and you voted for pdp before and you want to vote for pdp again, is there any sense from your village?
Man of wisdom,
you may make this comparison and and draw the conclusion for yourself.
PDP era sold bag of rice for 8k or less. In this APC era, that same bag of rice is selling for over 20k.
Do the other calculation with the other items like fuel, cement, exchange rates, recession, inflation, employment, unemployment rates etc.
If you want this APC suffering to persist, I see no sense in it. We have tried the APC, but they end up being the worst in the history of Nigeria. I seriously yearn for those days when a bag of rice is 8k. Am sure PDP will restore what Buhari and his APC has damaged.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by buharitill2023: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lifegoeson99:
These are the reasons I like baba OBJ,during his tenure he reunite Nigerians like never before by implementing federal character in his appointments.
He work towards paying and cancellation of all Nigerian debt unlike the current one that has borrowed away Nigeria's future.
He (obj) stabilize our economy I.e banking reforms through recapitalization that all us enjoy up till today.before obj administration your money is not save in Nigeria banks. Stable lower foreign exchange I.e #120 to 1 dollar.
One northern governor once said that telephone is not for the poor, but OBJ administration proved him wrong by transforming the telecommunications sector to accommodate the needy and rich.
I stand to be corrected among all Nigeria so called leaders only baba obasanjo is not a racist he See's himself as a Nigerian not as Yoruba man, unlike the current one who only see himself as a segregation leader of Fulani's.
Obasanjo is the best leader in Nigeria. Mark my word you all will still appreciate him sooner or later in life.
your first point, thief obj United Nigeria with corruption.
Your second point. He cancelled foreign debt and own trillions of local debt and local contractors.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by buharitill2023: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:

Man of wisdom,
you may make this comparison and and draw the conclusion for yourself.
PDP era sold bag of rice for 8k or less. In this APC era, that same bag of rice is selling for over 20k.
Do the other calculation with the other items like fuel, cement, exchange rates, recession, inflation, employment, unemployment rates etc.
If you want this APC suffering to persist, I see no sense in it. We have tried the APC, but they end up being the worst in the history of Nigeria. I seriously yearn for those days when a bag of rice is 8k. Am sure PDP will restore what Buhari and his APC has damaged.
tell me why corrupt pdp will not waive $20b Rice duty and give out $20b to import the same rice because of almost $1tr from oil proceed in 16yrs,
Again, they paid off $12b to cancelled $30b debt, and embezzle $16b for power, and within 4yrs borrowed 11tr Naira without a single project.

Buhari with just $94b from oil has performed more than 16yrs of pdp,
And instead of importation, buhari is encouraging local farmers to put food on your table.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Teacher1776(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
buharitill2023:
tell me why corrupt pdp will not waive $20b Rice duty and give out $20b to import the rice.
Is that why it was cheaper during the period of the "corrupt PdP"? Why can't you the "transparent guys" surpass the achievements of the "corrupt pdp"? Can't u see how ironical that is?
I hate arguing with nitwits. You have chosen to die in the pit of poverty and ignorance. If you can't sit down and consider the issue side by side, u may desist from mentioning my comments. It is my duty to alert u of the pit on your way. But you have the responsibility of avoiding it.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Ballmer: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:

Is that all you see when you look at people? For ur info, you are the deluded one. That you can't look beyond tribal sentiments to see the bigger picture. I expected you to point out the lies in my comment. It is absolutely immature to condescend to the use of abusive diatribe in addressing an issue which should affect you as well as your future generations. But you have classified yourself among the zombies. Why then should I expect you to be reasonable.
If you must know, I am not Igbo.
It is possible we are even from the same ethnic group. But I am not a zombie like you. My senses are in tact.........

The funny thing is I had to stroll to see if you were justified with the jargons you wrote only to discover you are a lost case. If you can see only good from the 16 yr rule of despotic PDP and all you see is bad in less than 4 yrs of Buhari having a logical debate with you is a waste.

If one add the fact that you are Igbo, probably an Ipob to the equation then one should know you are not redeemable.

Keep waiting for me to give you logical argument that Nigeria reserve is growing, election result is no longer possible like Wike attest to writing vague imaginary figures, more infrastructure development like the Abuja runway completed in record time, Lagos Ibadan express almost completed, 2nd Niger bridge n many more you will wait till the 2 biafra war is here.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by buharitill2023: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Teacher1776:

Is that why it was cheaper during the period of the "corrupt PdP"? Why can't you the "transparent guys" surpass the achievements of the "corrupt pdp"? Can't u see how ironical that is?
I hate arguing with nitwits. You have chosen to die in the pit of poverty and ignorance. If you can't sit down and consider the issue side by side, u may desist from mentioning my comments. It is my duty to alert u of the pit on your way. But you have the responsibility of avoiding it.
buharitill2023:
tell me why corrupt pdp will not waive $20b Rice duty and give out $20b to import the same rice because of almost $1tr from oil proceed in 16yrs,
Again, they paid off $12b to cancelled $30b debt, and embezzle $16b for power, and within 4yrs borrowed 11tr Naira without a single project.

Buhari with just $94b from oil has performed more than 16yrs of pdp,
And instead of importation, buhari is encouraging local farmers to put food on your table.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Lifegoeson99: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
buharitill2023:
your first point, thief obj United Nigeria with corruption.
Your second point. He cancelled foreign debt and own trillions of local debt and local contractors.

I know the angle you are coming from,are you referring to this selective corruption fight against opposition that pmb is fighting in order to silence opposition who mean well for this nation
During baba obasanjo tenure he discipline his own corrupt party men I.e bode George, alayemiesia,Joshua dariye etc
Go and do your findings baba owe no local debt nor local contractors instead baba OBJ paid all of them. at the end of the day baba OBJ leave about 50 billion dollar in foreign reserve account.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by Teacher1776(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ballmer:

The funny thing is I had to stroll to see if you were justified with the jargons you wrote only to discover you are a lost case. If you can see only good from the 16 yr rule of despotic PDP and all you see is bad in less than 4 yrs of Buhari having a logical debate with you is a waste.

If one add the fact that you are Igbo, probably an Ipob to the equation then one should know you are not redeemable.

Keep waiting for me to give you logical argument that Nigeria reserve is growing, election result is no longer possible like Wike attest to writing vague imaginary figures, more infrastructure development like the Abuja runway completed in record time, Lagos Ibadan express almost completed, 2nd Niger bridge n many more you will wait till the 2 biafra war is here.
You may sit in your bedroom and cook up figures. Any fool can do that. All you are doing here is giving excuses for failure. I don't even have to argue with you, but just to prove that in the midst of this frenzy madness you call politics, there are still people whose sanity are in tact......... Typical of your kind suffering from dementia, forms and shapes always appear twisted and distorted before you.
All I feel for you is pity- unlike you whose thinking pattern is programme to only hate, to resist facts, even when backed with concrete figures and evidences. Like all dumb sycophants, you are doing well attracting attentions from your failed paymasters for all the wrong reasons. Well, am done with you. Just hoping you stop this your dumb deceptive life. Your intellectual endowment from the Almighty is a gift for building up and not for tearing down
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha by uthlaw: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2018
Teacher1776:
Obasanjor an ex-military president who took over power from a military head of state. It would be unreasonable to expect him to be a perfect democrat. But then he handed over power to an educationist, a Yaradua, who was later succeeded by a Jonathan. Democratic ideals were gradually gaining ground. Elections were gradually becoming free and fair. A card reader was introduced to authenticate voters. An incumbent president lost and conceded defeat while votes were still being tallied. It was a moment of pride for a nation exhibiting maturity.
Power was handed over to a Buhari who made several bogus pre-election promises, including a zero tolerance for corruption, dispensing fuel at 40 naira per litre, constructing more refineries, massive infrastructural development, a dollar exchanging for one dollar amongst others. Today, almost 4 years after assuming office, nothing tangible is being done, except massive borrowing, plunging the country in debts which can't be repaid in the next 20 years, and the same pre-election slogans of PDP being corrupt and milking the country dry. But meanwhile, these "so called corrupt" PDP members are being wooed day and nights with corruption -induced offers, to defect to the APC.
If you all are asleep to the reality of things, you better wake up. APC does not have our interest at heart. It is mainly concerned about power and control of resources.
Their ineffectiveness stinks a million miles away. I would rather vote for a PDP which has learnt its lessons than for an APC which is not even willing to learn at all...
16years after nothing tangible was also offer.vote ur PDP and we should vote our APC, every person with is choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock / Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion / Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.