Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (33828 Views)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Airforce1(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by saibuhari(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Feminism in nigeria is equal to delusion.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Audray(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2018
kaluxy007:
foam in whose mouth?? It's not a secret na, she gets admirers daily yet she chose to wait for menopause...by the way we like flesh not bones.
Bros abeg carry your iberiberism dey your lane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2018
kalex0:

Frustrated fool

no wonder u stand like iroko tree for ur DP
Insecure, and ignorant thing! E pain you! Don't go read books on feminism, keep going about with your misconception of what it is.

You'll soon blame feminist for your lack of progress in life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Fitbillionairep: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Whether you are a fan or not, does she care? She can't change her stand 'cause someone feels threatened by feminist. Go fix your insecurities! And hey, you should be happy 'cause if not for feminist moves, your sisters won't have had the rights to PVC, formal education, or a place in corporate world. What will it cost you to educate yourself than spewing ignorance?
ok, i don scatter table. abebe, your toto dey scratch you?
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by wyt(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
All of you that have typed crap in response to her feminist stand are mad! I mean, you all are really mad! If she had said she doesn't support the feminism move, you all would have sang her praises and how much of sense she's got, now that she doesn't, she's either heartbroken, unhappy, or frustrated, whereas, her life is a reflection of a happy woman. Why can't some of you look up "feminism" on google before going about with this misconception of what it is? Ignorant, insecure things!

is that you in the dp? eyaaa

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Basseybruce: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Kamelot77:
Radarada
RADARADA ABI RADARADA....... SHMMMM.
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2018
and a few silent partners...... are u thinking what am thinking?

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Fitbillionairep: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:

You're not Genevieve you sad ugly lonely old woman .
and her toto go even smell pass genevive own.. those men dumbed her because of smelling kpekus
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by chineloSA(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
I support women empowerment, but I am no Feminist.

I will join Feminists the day we eradicate racism on the face of the earth.

We will then have gender problems only. All women of all races will be fighting to be equal to men of all races.

Feminism is a white women's battle and has got nothing to do with us. Where we stand now white women are using us to fight their battles when Africans are fighting bigger battles of racism. Racism meted to us by white women.

Black( Africans ) face racism from all races and they want to divert our attention from that big problem which is even perpetuated by white women.

Let's equalise race first before gender.

All white people should fight to remove all privileges meant for them before we remove privileges meant for all men.

As far as I am concerned African men are equally victims. They get discrimated again from all angles. African men and women are fighting the same battle of racism against us.

White people use feminism to remove attention from racism that they daily commit against us.

Bleep them.

22 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:

You're not Genevieve you sad ugly lonely old woman .
Yeah, feminist are sad, ugly and frustrated! Coming from someone whose second achievement in life apart from dropping out of school to chase a dead music career is to impregnate someone's daughter when his peers are chasing dreams.

You should be quiet while humans criticise people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kalex0(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Insecure, and ignorant thing! E pain you! Don't go read books on feminism, keep going about with your misconception of what it is.

You'll soon blame feminist for your lack of progress in life.

When Jesus said it has finished, he was actually taking about your brain

Now I know d reason u are bittered

After one woman

if u know u know

Nah frustration they cause this

sorry

guys don't go for ugly bitches

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Azam101: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Feminist indeed!
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by mankand(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2018
You were not a feminist when atiku and dbanj were chopping your pomo. But when your market don rotten yiu changed to be a feminist. Goodluck with your new ideology

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kalex0(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Yeah, feminist are sad, ugly and frustrated! Coming from someone whose second achievement in life apart from dropping out of school to chase a dead music career is to impregnated someone's daughter when his peers are chasing dreams.

C how the ugly thing be for her DP

no wonder

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Don't mind those frustrated Nigerian alpha males. They secretly wish they could attain 1% of her success.

All those fools on the first page who called her name's cannot even go ten metres close to her in real life. Nairaland giving useless people a voice since '07.
kimbraa:
All of you that have typed crap in response to her feminist stand are mad! I mean, you all are really mad! If she had said she doesn't support the feminism move, you all would have sang her praises and how much of sense she's got, now that she doesn't, she's either heartbroken, unhappy, or frustrated, whereas, her life is a reflection of a happy woman. Why can't some of you look up "feminism" on google before going about with this misconception of what it is? Ignorant, insecure things!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
How does her dating Atiku invalidate her feminism? Where is your sense? Wasn't she an already very successful actress before the Atiku saga? Common sense is not common.
kingthreat:
You weren't a feminist when Atiku furcked your arze right? Using your poosie to elevate your feminist status

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Fitbillionairep: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
SHATAP
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by PlsSaveMyManhood: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Idiot, such a fool
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Basseybruce: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2018
After all, some would be comparing her with OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEINDE. Shmmmmmmm.
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kalex0(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
How does her dating Atiku invalidate her feminism? Where is your sense? Wasn't she an already very successful actress before the Atiku saga? Common sense is not common.

Do u even know the meaning of feminism?

ugly bitch with zero brain

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Don't mind those frustrated Nigerian alpha males. They secretly wish they could attain 1% of her success.

All those fools on the first page who called her name's cannot even go ten metres close to her in real life. Nairaland giving useless people a voice since '07.
Exactly! Funny enough, they're only alpha males online. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Why not? They feel threatened by successful women...Lmao
Audray:
Anyone notice how the most of the guys up here are foaming in the mouth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Yeah, feminist are sad, ugly and frustrated! Coming from someone whose second achievement in life apart from dropping out of school to chase a dead music career is to impregnated someone's daughter when his peers are chasing dreams.

You keep talking about chasing dreams all the time , but looking at your profile picture, your old school pose and dilapidated rented apartment, you don't look like someone that's worth #5000.

Are you not the woman that was exposed of giving your ex-boyfriend's best friend a head in a hotel room?

You should keep shut when people with morals are talking.

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by rhames(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Old age don dey catch up with these shakara women.

Better get something doing you attention seeking lonely used and dumped babe.
Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2018
kalex0:

When Jesus said it has finished, he was actually taking about your brain

Now I know d reason u are bittered

After one woman

if u know u know

Nah frustration they cause this

sorry

guys don't go for ugly bitches
Nairaland resident bingo! I won't waste my time exchanging banter with someone who doesn't know shìt of feminist movement.

Take a look at your sorry state of life, and quit hiding behind keypad to call your lords names.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:
I see women who call themselves feminists as bittered and frustrated sets of people.

As people who ha never been loved truly by Any man .

Genevieve has a terrible love experience in the hands of men from Atiku, Dbanj to the Nigerian foreign based guy that called off their secret wedding few days to the marriage .

This sets of women are sad and lonely .
chimamanda that is hugely successful and has a husband is also bitter and unloved abi?

Stop this dumbness

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by kingthreat(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:

You scorned asswiper, get off my space. The fact is that she, other nollywood actresses and all your female relatives put their punanies on hire to get higher.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Lmao.... as if anyone in your generation dead or alive can afford to even say hello to her. She is way out of your league so keep crying as usual.
kaluxy007:
foam in whose mouth?? It's not a secret na, she gets admirers daily yet she chose to wait for menopause...by the way we like flesh not bones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Amberon: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Honestly, that asslicker of E-money who is not even qualified to be Genevieve's shoe shiner is here talking thrash. Lmao..
kimbraa:
Coming from someone whose life doesn't have direction at 29? Is this another Airforce1 or the same attention seeking dingbat on romanceland?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by Mmadu111: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2018
You need Jesus! Sprinkling holy water.
Fitbillionairep:
i have never been her fan and never will be. i met her a few times and she is always sad. you can tell she is not a happy woman. well, i dont blame her. after dbanj and atiku and 3 very close friends of mine don knack am left right center, and dumb am, why wont she turn feminist. i feel they left her because of stanking kpekus. it is just my opinion o. i never said that is why they dumped her o. i saiD i THINK. cheesy. COS A GIRL THAT HAD A DAUGHTER AT 14 IS A CONFIRM OLOSHO. no man wants a retired olosho. i also think she has a loosed kpekus. i said i think o. i dodnt not say she has a loosed kpekus o
i know i have scattered a table. watch the poor ugly feminist that will be fucking upandan come for me grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood by BrokenCock: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Firefire:
Liar, after one child. grin
do u uunderstand what been a feminist is all about sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Nairalander Attends Patoranking's All White Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.