Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ (3804 Views)

Yorubas Support Tinubu Over Fear Of Igbo Resurgence, Money Worship – Peter Obi / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Fani-kayode Reveals Abba Kyari’s Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Oblang(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

U say good luck did not do anything for Nigeria? Tell me a president that has worked like GEJ since d inception of Nigeria.

Oya name those good things he did. Is it ur roads that ur ppl keep calling on this govt to come and build?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
benben1000:
There is something about Yoruba people that most us don't understand. There is a way they reason, whether this is based on tradition or in their DNA, time will tell. A typical yoruba man doesn't give a damn if something is happening to other people; he doesn't care AT ALL. But as soon as that thing start happening to his own, he automatically start caring and talking about it. Conversely, Igbos are very proactive, if something is happening to anybody, they take note, stand against it, BECAUSE NATURALLY they know If we don't do anything, it might also happen to us. Try reasoning with a yoruba man why all the ports in SS and SE are not functional? why only Lagos ports are working? He will try to give you all the excuses in the world. Like a guy I was discussing this with, he went from A to Z, then I said Segun, but Kaduna dry port is working nah. Segun stopped and looked at me like an Idiot! Nah so the argument stopped. Other tribes are taking note of your behavior when the chickens start coming home to roost!

What a perspective. Astute!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by mangoman00: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
mangoman00:
Igbos are better, go to kano,Lagos,Abuja etc and see how they are establishing charitable organization to help people God has placed them better than.People who thought that they hv the monopoly of media, with social network hv seen that they can no longer hoard the truth.
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by engreo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
mangoman00:
Igbos are better go to kano,Lagos,Abuja etc and is how they are establishing charitable organization to help people God has placed them better than.People who thought that they hv the monopoly of media, with social network hv seen that they can no longer hoard the truth.
shut up bigot... That is the statement you
guys always made to console yourself. You own everything but does not reflect in your region.. What shame. Where there is your treasure, that is where you heart will be.

8 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by engreo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

How did good luck marginalize u?
how would you know bigot

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by gidgiddy: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
True talk FFK, although another reason why Yorubas support 'one Nigeria' is that they don't have the backbone to be alone.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
engreo:
you accused them of stopping the building of ports in your region....so, Yoruba is the one that stopped babangida, abacha, abdusalam, yaradua, even your own jonathan from building ports in your region.. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
don't mind them, hatred runs in their blood. they want to put their inability to develop their region on those progressing. okorocha was right about them that they do nothing than to pull others down...
found this online:https://thewillnigeria.com/news/opinion-killing-massob-members-against-uns-desire/

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Kingspin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
engreo:
why did you igbos always blame Yoruba for you problems.... Name one situation you igbo ever support Yoruba on.... The recent event that happened, not to talk of Abiola saga,when goodluck marginalised Yoruba and Yoruba elders went to complained to him, we all know how you guys were happy and abused Yoruba here on this platform and your leaders were also jumping up and down in Abuja. So, tell me, what do you expect from Yoruba now
They blame Yoruba or the lopsided system Nigeria operate that keep the country in piece.

I feel so much pain on the unprovoked killings in Jos, Benue and Kaduna. I don't need to be there to console them. I ONLY WISH THEY CAN LIVE HAPPILY.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Pavarottii(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oblang:

Oya name those good things he did. Is it ur roads that ur ppl keep calling on this govt to come and build?
The human development gej did for us... No other president has done for us. Go and check the number of jobs given to the south south through out his stay at federal level and through amnesty and scholarships . Am a benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

The human development gej did for us... No other president has done for us. Go and check the number of jobs given to the south south through out his stay at federal level and through amnesty and scholarships . Am a benefit.
my friend, if no be say I don call you my friend ehn, would have asked you ...... well, just kidding but as touching the said scholarships and amnesty which was considered the best option but not really as it encourages criminal activities I will say GEJ didn't do well. for heaven sake, do we have to arm ourselves and cause troubles before literates which I believe you're one of them will be considered for scholarships. the said scholarship and amnesty were mostly for the ijaws and militants why those who really needed it were not opportune. I have a friend who is ijaw but wasn't a militant but still gets his pay until this day and I ask is it just the ijaws that make up the Niger delta?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by IbrahimDamola: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
We yorubas are very selfish, it is only when something bad happens to we yorubas that we start crying for the sympathy of others. But we support evil when it happens to others.

FFK is right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by IbrahimDamola: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
MayorofLagos:

This guy is daft! Day by day, the concoction Precious adds to season his food is taking toll and his bloodstream saturates with contempt for his roots. Ode!

1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Sharpshooota: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
anibirelawal:
TRASH!
Let genocide first wipe his entire generation and see whether or not if Yorubas will continue to remain as one Nigeria.

One Nigeria is dead... You better wake Up

Stop following the northerners upandan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by anibirelawal(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:

One Nigeria is dead... You better wake Up

Nigeria is One & well alive and nothing can make it to cease as one, not in this generation maybe next generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Pavarottii(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Biadoyo:

my friend, if no be say I don call you my friend ehn, would have asked you ...... well, just kidding but as touching the said scholarships and amnesty which was considered the best option but not really as it encourages criminal activities I will say GEJ didn't do well. for heaven sake, do we have to arm ourselves and cause troubles before literates which I believe you're one of them will be considered for scholarships. the said scholarship and amnesty were mostly for the ijaws and militants why those who really needed it were not opportune. I have a friend who is ijaw but wasn't a militant but still gets his pay until this day and I ask is it just the ijaws that make up the Niger delta?
Out of everything I wrote , is only amnesty u saw there? . Well I got a normal federal job with a couple of my friends . In different MDAs

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Pavarottii(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Biadoyo:

Out of everything I wrote , is only amnesty u saw there? . Well I got a normal federal job with a couple of my friends In different MDAs
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
RealLordZeus:
This man sha!!! Must he go to this length ... Well I hope the easterners accept him into their fold

Is like u are allergic to truth.
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
anibirelawal:
TRASH!
Let genocide first wipe his entire generation and see whether or not if Yorubas will continue to remain as one Nigeria.

Lolzzz....story..

In the words of IBB....he said “ whenever I hear a yoruba man says he wants to fight, I will just go back to my sleep”

Babaginda finished them here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
olawalepopoola:
tongue
Wrong insinuations. Do not judge people based on tribal affiliations. Did you forget how Yorubas fought for Jonathan as an indigene of NigerDelta

One thing I hate so badly is LIES.
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Nigeria is One & well alive and nothing can make it to cease as one, not in this generation maybe next generation.

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Oblang(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

U mean pipeline contract for militants..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

Out of everything I wrote , is only amnesty u saw there? . Well I got a normal federal job with a couple of my friends . In different MDAs
didn't quoted just the amnesty but scholarship inclusive. beside, I believe under this same administration there are those who have been fortunate just like you are to be given same federal appointments. thanks

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by ganu: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
engreo:
you accused them of stopping the building of ports in your region....so, Yoruba is the one that stopped babangida, abacha, abdusalam, yaradua, even your own jonathan from building ports in your region.. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

What he is saying is that existing sea ports in Warri, Sapele, Koko, Calabar and even Onne in Port Harcourt that abandoned while Lagos is facing congestion. The brother is not talking about new ports.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by anibirelawal(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzz....story..

In the words of IBB....he said “ whenever I hear a yoruba man says he wants to fight, I will just go back to my sleep”

Babaginda finished them here.

That shows that Yorubas dont fight. We are peace loving people.
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

That shows that Yorubas dont fight. We are peace loving people.

Odiegwu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by engreo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
ganu:

What he is saying is that existing sea ports in Warri, Sapele, Koko, Calabar and even Onne in Port Harcourt that abandoned while Lagos is facing congestion. The brother is not talking about new ports.
so, is it Yoruba people that stop them from functioning or what are you saying?
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by fyneguy: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2018
benben1000:
There is something about Yoruba people that most us don't understand. There is a way they reason, whether this is based on tradition or in their DNA, time will tell. A typical yoruba man doesn't give a damn if something is happening to other people; he doesn't care AT ALL. But as soon as that thing start happening to his own, he automatically start caring and talking about it. Conversely, Igbos are very proactive, if something is happening to anybody, they take note, stand against it, BECAUSE NATURALLY they know If we don't do anything, it might also happen to us. Try reasoning with a yoruba man why all the ports in SS and SE are not functional? why only Lagos ports are working? He will try to give you all the excuses in the world. Like a guy I was discussing this with, he went from A to Z, then I said Segun, but Kaduna dry port is working nah. Segun stopped and looked at me like an Idiot! Nah so the argument stopped. Other tribes are taking note of your behavior when the chickens start coming home to roost!

Yeah...like Igbos stood against June 12 annulment.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by bosco2017: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2018
velocity25:
we the moslem afonjas must attack him for saying the truth

But he said the truth

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by velocity25(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2018
bosco2017:

But he said the truth
yes we know but we must attack him.
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by benben1000: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2018
fyneguy:

Yeah...like Igbos stood against June 12 annulment.

Like you didn't know. Have you ever heard of "Oso Abiola" in Igbo? Igbos have voted for MKO Abiola and Obasanjo, how many Igbos have you people supported? Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2018
The man is yet again high on Igbo pussy.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by meccuno: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2018
benben1000:

Exactly what I'm talking about. Even though Fani Kayode buttressed my point. You are a FOOL!
hahahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000 Prostitutes Storm Abuja In Support Of Atiku, To Declare Free Sex / Enugu Guber And Ugwuanyi’s Wind Of Victory / Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.