Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ (3805 Views)

Yorubas Support Tinubu Over Fear Of Igbo Resurgence, Money Worship – Peter Obi / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Fani-kayode Reveals Abba Kyari’s Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
benben1000:

Like you didn't know. Have you ever heard of "Oso Abiola" in Igbo? Igbos have voted for MKO Abiola and Obasanjo, how many Igbos have you people supported? Hypocrites.
Liar, Igbo did not vote abiola, the result is everywhere, Google is ur friend

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by gurnam: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2018
benben1000:
[s]There is something about Yoruba people that most us don't understand. There is a way they reason, whether this is based on tradition or in their DNA, time will tell. A typical yoruba man doesn't give a damn if something is happening to other people; he doesn't care AT ALL. But as soon as that thing start happening to his own, he automatically start caring and talking about it. Conversely, Igbos are very proactive, if something is happening to anybody, they take note, stand against it, BECAUSE NATURALLY they know If we don't do anything, it might also happen to us. Try reasoning with a yoruba man why all the ports in SS and SE are not functional? why only Lagos ports are working? He will try to give you all the excuses in the world. Like a guy I was discussing this with, he went from A to Z, then I said Segun, but Kaduna dry port is working nah. Segun stopped and looked at me like an Idiot! Nah so the argument stopped. Other tribes are taking note of your behavior when the chickens start coming home to roos[/s]t!

When is this short movie coming out?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by EternalTruths: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
benben1000:
There is something about Yoruba people that most us don't understand. There is a way they reason, whether this is based on tradition or in their DNA, time will tell. A typical yoruba man doesn't give a damn if something is happening to other people; he doesn't care AT ALL. But as soon as that thing start happening to his own, he automatically start caring and talking about it. Conversely, Igbos are very proactive, if something is happening to anybody, they take note, stand against it, BECAUSE NATURALLY they know If we don't do anything, it might also happen to us. Try reasoning with a yoruba man why all the ports in SS and SE are not functional? why only Lagos ports are working? He will try to give you all the excuses in the world. Like a guy I was discussing this with, he went from A to Z, then I said Segun, but Kaduna dry port is working nah. Segun stopped and looked at me like an Idiot! Nah so the argument stopped. Other tribes are taking note of your behavior when the chickens start coming home to roost!

A bottle of orijin for you.

You truly studied the mindset of the Igbos & Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2018
benben1000:
There is something about Yoruba people that most us don't understand. There is a way they reason, whether this is based on tradition or in their DNA, time will tell. A typical yoruba man doesn't give a damn if something is happening to other people; he doesn't care AT ALL. But as soon as that thing start happening to his own, he automatically start caring and talking about it. Conversely, Igbos are very proactive, if something is happening to anybody, they take note, stand against it, BECAUSE NATURALLY they know If we don't do anything, it might also happen to us. Try reasoning with a yoruba man why all the ports in SS and SE are not functional? why only Lagos ports are working? He will try to give you all the excuses in the world. Like a guy I was discussing this with, he went from A to Z, then I said Segun, but Kaduna dry port is working nah. Segun stopped and looked at me like an Idiot! Nah so the argument stopped. Other tribes are taking note of your behavior when the chickens start coming home to roost!

I don't know which one worries me more, that somebody like you actually has access to the internet unsupervised or that there are over 20 more of your kind out there roaming the earth. The very thought of that is so scary...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

A bottle of orijin for you.

You truly studied the mindset of the Igbos & Yorubas.

Not surprised.

Mediocrity attracts mediocres like poo attracts flies.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2018
mangoman00:
Igbos are better, go to kano,Lagos,Abuja etc and is how they are establishing charitable organization to help people God has placed them better than.People who thought that they hv the monopoly of media, with social network hv seen that they can no longer hoard the truth.

Oya mention one charitable organization each that they have established in Lagos, Kano and Abuja.

I'm waiting o...

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibors:
Curse FFK all you want but he just said the truth.
Different events change wash society.
The Genocidal war have changed the East. They would have healed only and if only, the apparatus to kick-start their healing was put in place. Instead of reintegration and reconstruction, they were even robbed and we're left to reconstruct their war torn zone themselves.
Today, The North East is being rebuilt using Oil revenue from another region.

If the west, experience this, none of them can ever talk of one Nigeria like some easterners even also talk today.

My people have a saying " Onye ogaziere nwe Mba"
It simply means that he who life has treated fairly, usually speaks as if the unfortunate ones are lazy.

Uhmmm... Which genocide are you talking about again?

Are you talking about the war that you brought upon yourselves or are you talking about the Mass killing in the north that you also brought upon yourselves?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by 989900: 4:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Ioannes:

I don't know which one worries me more, that somebody like you actually has access to the internet unsupervised or that there are over 20 more of your kind out there roaming the earth. The very thought of that is so scary...

My thoughts exactly.

Dude doesn't even know the true situation of them ports:

1. They are working.
2. Even my brothers from the east wouldn't choose to use them or seldom do . . . logistics and economic reasons apparently.
3. Most shipping lines prefer terminating in Lagos - you can't force them to do otherwise . . . logistics and economic reasons.
4. Depth of them ports . . . amongst other reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by orisa37: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Yorubas are The Hebrews of Africa in general and of Nigeria in particular. Yorubas entered Nigeria through Maiduguri down to Lokoja and Southwards generally.
The Igbos are Jews in Nigerian Israel. They have that Traits in the SE.
Yorubas' Land extends to Kebbi.
The Hausa/Fulani are The Arab Beduoins that wondered into Nigeria via Sokoto.
And so, The Yorubas own Nigeria. That's why they care.
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Bibors(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Are you talking about the war that you brought upon yourselves or are you talking about the Mass killing in the north that you also brought upon yourselves?

For you to make reference to such genocide as being brought upon them by themselves clearly shows you are a genocidal ZOMBIE

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibors:

For you to make reference to such genocide as being brought upon them by themselves clearly shows you are a genocidal ZOMBIE

Don't worry you'll soon get to JSS 3 and I hope they teach you a little bit of history in your social studies class.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by grandstar(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2018
benben1000:

I'm Yoruba and your post makes no meaning to me.

You remind of a Jewish joke on why some Jews like reading Arab newspaper and is because, "they say we are super rich and we control the world".

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2018
benben1000:

Very true, they've already started attacking u because u spread their yansh to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Ioannes:

The way u talk about this things with such ease and hate shows that the guy is correct.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Fatherofdragons: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Tushkito:

The way u talk about this things with such ease and hate shows that the guy is correct.

Lol yoruba ppl are naturally selfish, no be today na.

It doesn't concern them as long as its not them.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Bibors(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Don't worry you'll soon get to JSS 3 and I hope they teach you a little bit of history in your social studies class.

And the history I will learn is that Buhari is the only hope of Nigeria?

Zombiesm is interesting.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bibors:

And the history I will learn is that Buhari is the only hope of Nigeria?

Zombiesm is interesting.

And what in my posts suggested that I am in support of Buhari?

I wonder how you passed your common entrance examination to JSS 1. Simple comprehension, you lack.
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tushkito:

You can decide to read whatever you like into my statement but I can assure I've got no hate in my heart for Igbos.

But I think I understand why you think I hate you guys. When you hate someone you automatically believe that they must hate you back.

We were all here when Nnamdi Kanu was blowing grammar, spewing curses and insults on Yorubas. The videos are all online. He even asked Igbos to start killing and maiming Yorubas and Hausas.

That is the definition of hatred. But I'm sure you missed it.

We warned you guys then to go about your secession bid civilly, you turned up your noses at us and were screaming "death to the Yorubas, the backstabber, blah blah blah..."

Now that Nnamdi Kanu is probably rotting away in some shallow unmarked grave somewhere in the east you are now playing victim.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by GermanPoison(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pavarottii:

How did good luck marginalize u?
u guys always shouting marginalize it was the Yoruba they marginalized. azikiwe and ekwueme dine with the hausa and they were ruling together and pls stop hating on somebody region when awolowo was the western premier he was d opposition d,Yoruba parties like UPN,AG,NRC,AD,AC and APCwere opposition, with no fed govt backing not until APC were able to wrestle power from the PDP. The south east does not have the skill and acumen to play the opposition

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by GermanPoison(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
DogmaNation:
Some idiotic pigs of Buhari won't like what he just said,but that is the simple true. The Yorubas will surely be left with the North,in the distance future. Viva freedom! Viva Biafra!
ur biafra people like azikiwe,okpara and ekwueme have been with the north since, d 1st republic u both rule together Yoruba was the opposition with no federal govt backing,2nd republic,3rd republic and 4th republic same thing, even with the way u people respect ojukwu none of u guys fought for his party APGA the way u fight for PDP So who is deceiving who, we yoruba followed APC till they were able to snatch power from PDP. Please go n sit somewhere if things don't go igbo people's way they tend to make noise #FollowApgaAndHaveAStand

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by GermanPoison(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pavarottii:

U say good luck did not do anything for Nigeria? Tell me a president that has worked like GEJ since d inception of Nigeria.
pls mention just one stuff he did for the igbos
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by GermanPoison(m): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
benben1000:
igbo people does not give a damn about APGA a party ojukwu ur hero created who is deceiving who,but they can fight for PDP. you can't reason with an igbo person they are always bias when it's comes to political issues
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by 7lives: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2018
budaatum:
Why are all the ports in SS and SE not functional?
Yoruba drank all the water in the port. I hope I have answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by DogmaNation: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2018
GermanPoison:
ur biafra people like azikiwe,okpara and ekwueme have been with the north since, d 1st republic u both rule together Yoruba was the opposition with no federal govt backing,2nd republic,3rd republic and 4th republic same thing, even with the way u people respect ojukwu none of u guys fought for his party APGA the way u fight for PDP So who is deceiving who, we yoruba followed APC till they were able to snatch power from PDP. Please go n sit somewhere if things don't go igbo people's way they tend to make noise #FollowApgaAndHaveAStand
Shut ur dirty mouth. Anupama!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by Pavarottii(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
GermanPoison:
pls mention just one stuff he did for the igbos
They were represented well in the scheme of things in Nigeria , he is the only one who has genuinely touch second Niger bridge... They flourished the most in business under him. He didn't give dem a dancing python... No other person did federal roads like he did for the east... And railway system, now we can go to aba and owerri with rail way from PH.
All these are ur just secondary... The work of a president is not to be doing things for people. But giving everybody a good economy to thrive on. Igbo man the previous dollar rate and cost of import duties and opening of border is already an achievement for the igbo man.. Okay lemme ask u tell me one thing buhari has done for them?
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by wristbangle: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Printerscanner:

My brother, I understand you. It is difficult for you and your generations to forget how we the Yorubas used over three million of stubborn Biafran goats like you for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. Worse still, we even used your most pretty sisters, mothers, aunties, nieces as sex slaves. This nightmare can never go away, from generations to generation you will always hate Yorubas.

But despite the hatred that you pigs and idiots (as said by Nnamdi Kanu) have for us your Masters, you can never leave Yoruba land because your region is raged by drug trafficking, armed robbery, prostitution, human trafficking and fake drugs. Even when Babatunde Raji Fashola abducted several of you all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, you pigs still jumped into the the next available trailer carrying cows to Lagos. What a useless set of pigs you are.

Ah! shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by GermanPoison(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2018
DogmaNation:
Shut ur dirty mouth. Anupama!
e don pain am
Re: Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ by KANUISALIVE: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
Ioannes:

You can decide to read whatever you like into my statement but I can assure I've got no hate in my heart for Igbos.

But I think I understand why you think I hate you guys. When you hate someone you automatically believe that they must hate you back.

We were all here when Nnamdi Kanu was blowing grammar, spewing curses and insults on Yorubas. The videos are all online. He even asked Igbos to start killing and maiming Yorubas and Hausas.

That is the definition of hatred. But I'm sure you missed it.

We warned you guys then to go about your secession bid civilly, you turned up your noses at us and were screaming "death to the Yorubas, the backstabber, blah blah blah..."[/s]

Now that Nnamdi Kanu is probably rotting away in some shallow unmarked grave somewhere in the east you are now playing victim.

He that laughs last laughs the best cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is alive, healthy and sound grin grin

Soon hell will consume you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? / 2023: Olawepo Hashim Says The Fight Against Corruption Must Not Stop / 2023: Enugu Workers Back Gov. Ugwuanyi On Choice Of Mbah, Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.