Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? (1845 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hello there, i know most of the atheist here were once born again even filled with the holy spirit before been decieved into atheism.

Most of you are now resisting and even fighting against your own lord and saviour, even turning people against him. I understand that your heart is hardened and there is no amount of preaching and debate that can make you believe again.

I feel there may some other christians who had wondered into atheism, saw their fallen state and desire to repent and get back with God like me.
Please identify yourself? How has your journey been?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. The word “histrionic” means “dramatic or theatrical.”

For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and doesn’t come from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

People with histrionic personality disorder often don’t realize their behavior and way of thinking may be problematic.

Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called “Cluster B” personality disorders, which involve dramatic and erratic behavior.

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
Hello there, i know most of the atheist here were once born again even filled with the holy spirit before been decieved into atheism.

Most of you are now resisting and even fighting against your own lord and saviour, even turning people against him. I understand that your heart is hardened and there is no amount of preaching and debate that can make you believe again.

I feel there may some other christians who had wondered into atheism, saw their fallen state and desire to repent and get back with God like me.
Please identify yourself? How has your journey been?

Atheists can never be accepted by The Lord.

It takes a lot to be an atheist and once a person gets there, it is game over for that person.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. The word “histrionic” means “dramatic or theatrical.”

For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and doesn’t come from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

People with histrionic personality disorder often don’t realize their behavior and way of thinking may be problematic.

Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called “Cluster B” personality disorders, which involve dramatic and erratic behavior.
Anytime i post against atheism, you get really worked up. I wonder whose servant you really are?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
Anytime i post against atheism, you get really walked up. I wonder whose servant you really are?

He is a devil, how do you not expect that he shall not come to defend his father, Satan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
Anytime i post against atheism, you get really walked up. I wonder whose servant you really are?
You mean every time you come attention whoring while hiding behind the mentions of God's name, right?undecided
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

He is a devil, how do you not expect that he shall not come to defend his father, Satan?
I see that from most of his post. Its more shocking that he fronts as a christian
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Its hard to believe in lies when you already know the truth....

5 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
I see that from most of his post. Its more shocking that he fronts as a christian

We were told that Satan also pretends to be like light!
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Its hard to believe in lies when you already know the truth....

That is what the condemned use to comfort themselves when they real eyes that they have been rejected and cast out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Workch: 12:58am On Feb 24, 2023
I'm agnostic. I don't think I can ever go back to Christianity.

Christianity is a glorious lies that has become a delusional truth

6 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:

Christianity is a glorious lies that has become a delusional truth
Were you a nominal Christian or were you born again and serious with church before becoming agnostic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by KnownUnknown: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:

“Agnostic”

Christianity is a glorious lies that has become a delusional truth [/quote]

Shouldn’t you also be “agnostic” towards Christianity? How do you know it “glorious lies that has become delusional truth” and what does that even mean?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
How do you convince a sane human being that a woman became pregnant without the input of a man...like a spirit just came and a woman just missed her period?

How do you also convince people that the son born to this woman was arrested and tried by the ruling authority and executed for treason. That is death will somehow convince his daddy who lived somewhere in the sky to forget the wrong done by humans on earth.

That his daddy will allow people to come to their kingdom for eternity but those who do not believe the lie will be thrown into a burning furnace that he also created for all eternity.

All they have to do is believe in this son and give their lives to him, even without mending their ways that a "heaven" is assured.

If those are not plain stuupid, then super man is really from krypton and Kwakwanso will win the election..

5 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by KnownUnknown: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Your argument will never make sense because you believe similar ideas so your criticism is highly disingenuous.

sonmvayina:
How do you convince a sane human being that a woman became pregnant without the input of a man...like a spirit just came and a woman just missed her period?

You convince them the same way you convince a sane human being that spirits, ghosts, and gods exist. If gods exist, then they are capable of impregnating women because by definition they have the ability to suspend the normal course of nature.

sonmvayina:

How do you also convince people that the son born to this woman was arrested and tried by the ruling authority and executed for treason. That is death will somehow convince his daddy who lived somewhere in the sky to forget the wrong done by humans on earth.

The same way you convince them that sky daddy fights and murders for a particular group of people. If his daddy could give mundane instructions to people about how to sacrifice bulls, sheep, goats, and turtle doves in order to forgive their “sins”, what’s so farfetched about the same daddy using the death of his magical son? Maybe he got tired of all the sheep blood and wanted one godman blood sacrifice.

sonmvayina:

That his daddy will allow people to come to their kingdom for eternity but those who do not believe the lie will be thrown into a burning furnace that he also created for all eternity.

Based on what his daddy did prior to impregnating the virgin, it’s not farfetched that his daddy would create fiery torture chambers for people he finds disagreeable. Would you prefer if he drowned them or turned all the water on earth to blood? He does things like that too. He could give them boils if you prefer.

sonmvayina:

All they have to do is believe in this son and give their lives to him, even without mending their ways that a "heaven" is assured.

So what? That’s how he functions and the deal he gives the Christians is better than the one he gave the Hebrews. The Hebrews had to be afflicted for 400 years before they could get their promised land but all the Christians have to do is believe in his son. I think that’s a fair deal.

sonmvayina:

If those are not plain stuupid, then super man is really from krypton and Kwakwanso will win the election..

Superman really is from Krypton, which is adjacent to Heaven where Jesus’ daddy lives.

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Your argument will never make sense because you believe similar ideas so your criticism is highly disingenuous.

You convince them the same way you convince a sane human being that spirits, ghosts, and gods exist. If gods exist, then they are capable of impregnating women because by definition they have the ability to suspend the normal course of nature.

The same way you convince them that sky daddy fights and murders for a particular group of people. If his daddy could give mundane instructions to people about how to sacrifice bulls, sheep, goats, and turtle doves in order to forgive their “sins”, what’s so farfetched about the same daddy using the death of his magical son? Maybe he got tired of all the sheep blood and wanted one godman blood sacrifice.

Based on what his daddy did prior to impregnating the virgin, it’s not farfetched that his daddy would create fiery torture chambers for people he finds disagreeable. Would you prefer if he drowned them or turned all the water on earth to blood? He does things like that too. He could give them boils if you prefer.

So what? That’s how he functions and the deal he gives the Christians is better than the one he gave the Hebrews. The Hebrews had to be afflicted for 400 years before they could get their promised land but all the Christians have to do is believe in his son. I think that’s a fair deal.

Superman really is from Krypton, which is adjacent to Heaven where Jesus’ daddy lives.

Stop mentioning me...

You don't have sense,.

At least I have an opinion.

What do you have ..? Nothing.

Typical dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by KnownUnknown: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Stop mentioning me...

You don't have sense,.

At least I have an opinion.

What do you have ..? Nothing.

Typical dullard.

Even at my dullest, compared to you, I’m akin to the sun.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Even at my dullest, compared to you, I’m akin to the sun.

In your little mind..

Ewobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Atheists can never be accepted by The Lord.

It takes a lot to be an atheist and once a person gets there, it is game over for that person.
Oh, I'm shaking in fear of the lords wrath grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jackanda1:
Anytime i post against atheism, you get really worked up. I wonder whose servant you really are?
Why do you get worked up about atheism in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jackanda1:
Were you a nominal Christian or were you born again and serious with church before becoming agnostic?

I was born again with all the bells and whistles that come with 'born again-ism' like speaking in tongues, seeing in the spirits
When you see the truth, you realize its all bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, I'm shaking in fear of the lords wrath grin

That is what people say just before the wheeping starts.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by terrezo2002(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Many atheists were never really born again not to talk of recieving the Holy ghost. They only identified with Christians. They have no Christian experiences because of their faithlessness. Instead of them to increase their faith, they sheepishly bow out and regard themselves as atheists.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what people say just before the wheeping starts.
… and 6 hours later, I aint weeping. Is your yahweh afraid of wimpy mortals like moi? grin
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
terrezo2002:
Many atheists were never really born again not to talk of recieving the Holy ghost. They only identified with Christians. They have no Christian experiences because of their faithlessness. Instead of them to increase their faith, they sheepishly bow out and regard themselves as atheists.
Youre chock full of fallacies.
Now this one is No True Scotsman.
You'll do well to practice logical reasoning. Its not illegal yet in Nigeria, you know cheesy
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

In your little mind..

Ewobi
that's not ur worst,u can as well go offpoint like Kobojunkie
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
that's not ur worst,u can as well go offpoint like Kobojunkie

Any atheist who does not believe in Christ Jesus should go on YouTube and search for this two youtube channels

Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
Prophetic dreamer (YouTube)

Kindly subscribe watch the interviews and you will see that Jesus Christ and Hell is no joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:
Any atheist who does not believe in Christ Jesus should go on YouTube and search for this two youtube channels
Kindly subscribe watch the interviews and you will see that Jesus Christ and Hell is no joke.
Stop using the name of Jesus Christ to spread what are lies. undecided
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 12:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

the world has no purpose and i have passed through needless sorrow ....that is enough.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
the world has no purpose and i have passed through needless sorrow ....that is enough.

The World or your feelings is not enough, Jesus Christ is. check out those two youtube channels and you will realize your view of life is actually off course, every pain, rejection, suffering, and affliction serve only one purpose to lead us back to the One we never had time for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Wait a minute. So the evidence for the evidence of Jesus Christ and veracity of the bible lies in the hands of pastors? Really? Just like a muslim telling you to check for the truthfulness of islam at their iman's verses. Of course they'll tell you all sorts of stories without any evidence.
We need evidence, not hearsays and anecdotes

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 12:58am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Wait a minute. So the evidence for the evidence of Jesus Christ and veracity of the bible lies in the hands of pastors? Really? Just like a muslim telling you to check for the truthfulness of islam at their iman's verses. Of course they'll tell you all sorts of stories without any evidence.
We need evidence, not hearsays and anecdotes

No those were not pastors,those were individuals just like me and you,who suffered rejection from parents, some thought Jesus was hocus pocus a scare tactics used to control the masses, to put people in check abused,had it rough ,hated themselves,some commuted suicide,some were killed,some overdosed were declared clinically dead,saw what lies beyond and we're completely blown away,life is bigger than what you think it is.

I dare you watch those videos and you will be completely blown away,give it a try and you will be glad you did,Jesus Christ is the best thing that ever happened to man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Haters Of The Christian God / Why Do Some Christians Reject Gospel Hip Hop? / Oyedepo Has Done Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.