Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend (1201 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by scottofficail: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
final year student of Isaac Jasper Boro college of Education, Sagbama, Bayelsa state, has committed suicide allegedly after a misunderstanding with his girlfriend.

22-year-old Comrade Diriyai Prince Daniel reportedly drank sniper on Tuesday, September 4, 2018, after he had a clash with his girlfriend who wanted to dump him. Prince, who is said to have been the only son of his father, died after the bottle of sniper damaged his lungs and other major parts of his intestines. click to continue reading.
https://ngnewslane..com/2018/09/final-year-student-commit-suicide-after.html
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
The guy is crazy...if only i can hold his spirit,d kin beaten i go beat him spirit eh....bcus of gal where guys dey tire of na im e kill himself....wasted sperm...smh

1 Like

Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by Lordbooster(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Damn not good cos of geh ah
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
He needs to die again.
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by adeniyi3971(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
I will continue to ask! Guys that commit suicide because of a lady how do they do it?
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by adeniyi3971(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
He needs to die again.

And again
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by Oluromantic: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
If Harrysong had committed suicide, all these posters above me would have done exactly what they're doing now.

Naija is poorly oriented psychologically. All the posters above me actually be psychiatric therapy. Many ppl on d streets and in Nairaland actually need psychiatry but we don't value it here.
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by scottofficail: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by scottofficail: 3:13pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 08, 2019
Let him manage this on his way to Hell. Its a small gift i have for him sha.
Re: Finial Year Student Commits Suicide After Clash With Girlfriend by scottofficail: 8:54am On May 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Is There Ever A Destined Partner??,, / If She Doesn't Spend On You, You're Just Her Side Guy - Nigerian Doctor Tweets / What Can You Say About The Person That Disvirgined You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.