Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate (9205 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by excomarow(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
I thought one of Ojukwu Son's was against her contesting for Senate...

Weting even concern me sef
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by adetwin(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
where is KALU?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Jumbus31(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Uwazuruike was living in a single room at Ijeshatedo in Lagos when he stared his Massob business. He started selling Biafran memorabilia, passports and other things which gullible Igbos bought.

Eventually, he printed Biafran currency notes and lied that various countries were accepting it. Lots of Igbos gave him Naira notes in exchange for the worthless Biafran currency.

Today, Uwazuruike is a Multi millionaire and still uses his Nigerian passport to fly.

Biafra is the largest franchise in the East. If you're smart, latch on to it, make your money and cash out.

That exactly is what Kanu did.
Word
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by asawanathegreat(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Biafra must represent
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by maestroferdi: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
sureheaven:
Confused people ....

If Bianca has good thing to do politically in life, she better do away from this jobless wanna be miscreants and avoid them totally before her career is ruined.
Who asked you?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Ojiofor: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Bianca should avoid uwazuruike like plague unless she wants her senatorial bid to die a natural death.

Uwazuruike is in the good books of the government.They have neutralized him since.He pally with politicians freely.Anyway,Uwazuruike have always been close to Ikemba and Bianca.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by maestroferdi: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Uwazuruike was living in a single room at Ijeshatedo in Lagos when he stared his Massob business. He started selling Biafran memorabilia, passports and other things which gullible Igbos bought.

Eventually, he printed Biafran currency notes and lied that various countries were accepting it. Lots of Igbos gave him Naira notes in exchange for the worthless Biafran currency.

Today, Uwazuruike is a Multi millionaire and still uses his Nigerian passport to fly.

Biafra is the largest franchise in the East. If you're smart, latch on to it, make your money and cash out.

Stop sounding like a clown...
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
maestroferdi:
Stop sounding like a clown...

The joke is on Millions of Igbos who fell for the scams of 2 Clowns.

Did you buy Biafran passport from Uwazuruike too? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by maestroferdi: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

The highest votes gotten by an Igbo man in any election in Nigeria was 3M votes gotten by Orji Uzor Kalu under PPA in 2007.

Rochas and Ngige have each gotten votes higher than Ojukwu and his Biafran nonsense.

You know what kills Ojukwu in elections? Igbos rally around him and campaign for him. When it's time to vote, they sabotage him. They'll say Anambra people are too arrogant and don't want an Anambra man ruling them.

Majority of the 1M votes gotten by Ojukwu were gotten in Cross River State.
Most fools have the predilection to hyperventilate when sensible minds deploy the potent tool of silence...

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by maestroferdi: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

The joke is on Millions of Igbos who fell for the scams of 2 Clowns.

Did you buy Biafran passport from Uwazuruike too? grin
Infra dig...
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
maestroferdi:
Infra dig...

It's actually used in a sentence and not in isolation.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
maestroferdi:
Most fools have the predilection to hyperventilate when sensible minds deploy the potent tool of silence...

Lol
So, it's no longer Biafra or Death and No Leflendum, No Erection?
You now know silence is a potent tool?

Buhary has put the fear of God in you savages.

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by maestroferdi: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

It's actually used in a sentence and not in isolation.
Even after rushing to google...
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by akdjr(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is the reason why I keep saying IBO's are not serious about Biafra. I expect them to boycott any election in Nigerian not even councillors.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by akdjr(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is the reason why I keep saying IBO's are not serious about Biafra. I expect them to boycott any election in Nigerian.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by midascnn(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
How does his endorsement add up anything here? is Uwazurike a stakeholder in APGA or from Anambra South Senatorial District?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by ololade5597: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Igbos are epitome of confusion they are so confused their brain diffuses
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Malawian(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Between the two conflicting Igbo ethos " Ana enwe obodo enwe" and "Igbo ama eze" I will like to see the one that carries the day over this Bianca issue.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
maestroferdi:
Even after rushing to google...

Unlike you, I learnt that particular word in 2008 from late Kayode Eso JSC.

Not all of us got educated via Google and got home training from strangers.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by maestroferdi: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Unlike you, I learnt that particular word in 2008 from late Kayode Eso JSC.

Not all of us got educated via Google and got home training from strangers.
Judging from the quality of the output, the education you got must have been free...

As for the providers of your home training, you need to insist on getting the actual facts...
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Ojiofor:

Uwazuruike is in the good books of the government.They have neutralized him since.He pally with politicians freely.Anyway,Uwazuruike have always been close to Ikemba and Bianca.

U are far from my point.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

The greatest fool is that person who gives u attention.

Dats all

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by donqx: 1:16am On Sep 10, 2018
ohh
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Dats all

Your father gives me attention

Your father is a ...

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by shox(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Jumbus31:
Word
I had to screenshot it
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by omoelerin1: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:
I'm really sorry for the poor families of the Ipob members who foolishly got themselves killed while rioting. This same Bianca or the entire Ojukwu family didn't say a word in their support. Uwazuruike the thief didn't utter a single line of support.

Poor Biafrans die for Biafra, Ojukwu contests elections in Nigeria.

The head on which coconut is broken never eats from that coconut.
You will see that by 2023, nnamdi kanu will come and contest for Senate or house of rep.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by elmodee7(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2018
people of the flat and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by elmodee7(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Dats all
. ����
ur stupidity is legendary.

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Emycord: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Masama:
Wetin concern biafrans with endorsing candidates for Nigerian elections?
now you know why real biafran people call them betrayers. you can't want biafra and be working towards nigeria elections. to what end? it can only work when you are an autonomous region or government like catalonia, then you can vote in pro independence candidates to work for you as leaders and as parliarment members. thats nne point nigerians keep pointing to cos it now seems BIM/uwazulike only shout biafra at his convenient time all other time he is busy with most "nne nigeria " projects
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Emycord: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2018
akdjr:
This is the reason why I keep saying IBO's are not serious about Biafra. I expect them to boycott any election in Nigerian not even councillors.
50 years ago when they ran home to biafra you ran after them with a was to bring them back killing 3million of them in the process. the last time they called for a boycott, you sent pythons to dance on them. they have been calling for a referendum to show you how serious they are but you wont listen. you only want them to take up arms and loose credibility at home and from the international community. we wont take it. you call them terrorist international community says no. they have been most gentle since that terror tag and the world is taking note. of all groups declared as terrorist globally only ipob has never fired a single shot before and after the declaration. and its all in the open for the world to see
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by akdjr(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Well said, but nobody has ever fought anyone who refuse to participate in an election. Reason why Python dance was introduced was simply because KANU threaten that he will disrupt election. What me I expected from IBO's to do; is 1:stop fielding any candidate in an election, 2:withdraw all her workers from any government office, :3 last but not the least, stop voting in an election. Now you will see how Nigerians will take the moves serious.
Emycord:
50 years ago when they ran home to biafra you ran after them with a was to bring them back killing 3million of them in the process. the last time they called for a boycott, you sent pythons to dance on them. they have been calling for a referendum to show you how serious they are but you wont listen. you only want them to take up arms and loose credibility at home and from the international community. we wont take it. you call them terrorist international community says no. they have been most gentle since that terror tag and the world is taking note. of all groups declared as terrorist globally only ipob has never fired a single shot before and after the declaration. and its all in the open for the world to see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown / Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.