Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate (9208 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Indigenous(f): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Uwazuruike was living in a single room at Ijeshatedo in Lagos when he stared his Massob business. He started selling Biafran memorabilia, passports and other things which gullible Igbos bought.

Eventually, he printed Biafran currency notes and lied that various countries were accepting it. Lots of Igbos gave him Naira notes in exchange for the worthless Biafran currency.

Today, Uwazuruike is a Multi millionaire and still uses his Nigerian passport to fly.

Biafra is the largest franchise in the East. If you're smart, latch on to it, make your money and cash out.

That exactly is what Kanu did.

He was able to do that because that's what the igbo people want, stop forcing people to become a Nizooria.you don't have anything in common with the Igbo yet you want to be with them.there is nothing that connect the major tribe in Nizooria like religion, language,ethnic, tribe,mode of dressing even way of thinking yet you want that evil entity to continue. sooner or later,I know say na Igbo people go destroy Nizooria
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Indigenous:

He was able to do that because that's what the igbo people want, stop forcing people to become a Nizooria.you don't have anything in common with the Igbo yet you want to be with them.there is nothing that connect the major tribe in Nizooria like religion, language,ethnic, tribe,mode of dressing even way of thinking yet you want that evil entity to continue. sooner or later,I know say na Igbo people go destroy Nizooria

Lol

Me sef suppose make money on top this Biafran people mumu use them do business.

You want Biafra in 2018 but want Nigeria's Presidency in 2023. Funny clowns.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Jumbus31(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2018
shox:
I had to screenshot it
Walahi. Me too
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Emycord: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2018
akdjr:
Well said. Reason why Python dance was introduced was simply because KANU threaten that he will disrupt election. What me I expected from IBO's to do; is 1:stop fielding any candidate in an election, 2:withdraw all her workers from any government office, :3 last but not the least, stop voting in an election.
don't get emotional and speak half truths.
these are 2 issues
1 election boycott
2 election distruption
these has been election boycotts in nigeria and the whole world from time immemorial. if 100 people are registered and only 50 come out the rest did a boycott.
kanu called for a referendum date and a boycott if a date is not given boycott by "a-sit-at-home" and a
but govt accuse him of distruption. now election distruption entails but not limited to :
1 vote buying
2 rigging
3 vandalism to materials and ad hoc staff
4 stuffing and snatching of ballot box. etc
5 and any other acts that spoils the electoral process. which nne of the above did he commit?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Emycord: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
akdjr:
Well said, but nobody has ever fought anyone who refuse to participate in an election. Reason why Python dance was introduced was simply because KANU threaten that he will disrupt election. What me I expected from IBO's to do; is 1:stop fielding any candidate in an election, 2:withdraw all her workers from any government office, :3 last but not the least, stop voting in an election. Now you will see how Nigerians will take the moves serious.
1 does the igbo field any candidates ? the parties do
2 there are non nigerians working in nigeria will you ask thier govt to withdraw them?
3 you guys will still not want the boycott. why not have a referendum and see if we will ever take part in any nigerian election
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Indigenous(f): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Lol

Me sef suppose make money on top this Biafran people mumu use them do business.

You want Biafra in 2018 but want Nigeria's Presidency in 2023. Funny clowns.
I can see how senseless you are,Igbo people will stop asking for presidency after they leave Nizooria but as long as they are in this hell fire called Nizooria, is their legitimate right to become a president whether you like it or not
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Indigenous:

I can see how senseless you are,Igbo people will stop asking for presidency after they leave Nizooria but as long as they are in this hell fire called Nizooria, is their legitimate right to become a president whether you like it or not

Lol
It's not Igbos right to become President. Middle belt and Edo people stand better chances than Igbos as at today.

There are 249 other tribes and each has a right to aspire as well. Winning depends on other factors.

You want to rule over those you hate?
Potopoto comedians.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Yyeske(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
No comment yet till I hear from Emma Powerless
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Kahujadekadura: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Uwazuruike was living in a single room at Ijeshatedo in Lagos when he stared his Massob business. He started selling Biafran memorabilia, passports and other things which gullible Igbos bought.

Eventually, he printed Biafran currency notes and lied that various countries were accepting it. Lots of Igbos gave him Naira notes in exchange for the worthless Biafran currency.h

Today, Uwazuruike is a Multi millionaire and still uses his Nigerian passport to fly.

Biafra is the largest franchise in the East. If you're smart, latch on to it, make your money and cash out.

That exactly is what Kanu did.
Thunder fire u mouth. Uchu
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Thunder fire u mouth. Uchu

Your papa follow buy Biafran passport from Uwazuruike, abi?

Lol
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Kahujadekadura: 5:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Your papa follow buy Biafran passport from Uwazuruike, abi?

Lol
Must you put "Lol" in order to tell the world ur intention is to amuse them. Abeg post ur pix for them. That one can serve. Mmiwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Resolved APC Crisis In 2 Weeks While Insecurity Festers / We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark / Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.