Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Experience with my girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience with my girlfriend (4432 Views)

How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience with my girlfriend by Frankicent(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
eph12:

Why you in the relationship if you can't trust her?

1: To gain more experience
2: Study your woman

You can trust but not available you give her your full trust. In case if she Bleep up you wouldn't feel it.
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by sammirano: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2018
That third party relationship will inadvertently kill your relationship.
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by eph12(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Frankicent:

1: To gain more experience
2: Study your woman

You can trust but not available you give her your full trust. In case if she Bleep up you wouldn't feel it.
Oh sorry, it comes with age
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by BrownCarton: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Prognose:

Wait o

And you haven't confronted Samuel about it once? You haven't warned Samuel to stay off

Why r u angry with your girlfriend when your 'best friend' is stabbing you in the back? Abi you dey fear d Samuel?
I am angry with her because at the end of the day, she is the one who allows the rappour to continue. Afterall do girls give face to every tom dick and harry that comes their way. Third parties break things only when someone from the inside allows it to enter
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by Frankicent(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
eph12:
Oh sorry, it comes with age
OK if you say xo.
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by AgentGoat: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Ignore both. Don't put too much effort in the relationship again. If your girlfriend call you answer. If she no call you don't ask why. Your chats and calls should be limited now. Look for another girlfriend.
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by BrownCarton: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
AgentGoat:
Ignore both. Don't put too much effort in the relationship again. If your girlfriend call you answer. If she no call you don't ask why. Your chats and calls should be limited now. Look for another girlfriend.
True bro. I got to find more chats pf her with the guy talking about me. She doesn't know i ve seen it, but at this point I truly do not care again
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by Bush2013: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Don't confront anyone just leave the girl and move on.she is confused
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by BestDude: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
BrownCarton:

I am angry with her because at the end of the day, she is the one who allows the rappour to continue. Afterall do girls give face to every tom dick and harry that comes their way. Third parties break things only when someone from the inside allows it to enter

Do you want to know what to do?

Just withdraw and give her the silent treatment.
Go find yourself another girl and give your attention to.

Let me tell you. Nothing kills a woman like silent treatment.

A certain girl I met online took my niceness for granted and ended up calling me names while flaunting the chosen guy to my face.

She tried to break my psych and feed on me. Do you know what I did after everything she said to me that last day? SILENCE!

She aid a lot of shitz but I never said a word. I left her with the dude and stopped talking to her or texting or buzzing.

Few months later she is the one calling me and buzzing me now... Based on advice from my brother, I picked her call when she first called. My brother adviced I keep things cool.

I will advice you do same. Don't give her any reason why you left, don't call, don't text... Just move on with your life and get busy.
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by Prognose: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
BrownCarton:

Well but aren't you the one that allowed third party to enter by discussing your personal business with him?

1 Like

Re: Experience with my girlfriend by Flickzvill(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is happening to me currently, my supposed best friend be flirt chatting with my gf I confronted her nd she assured me their is no p.

Just few days back we all met I could see the way he acts around her, the kind of questions he asks when shes around, the way he talks to me about her,the kind of advice he gives me about her, the way he reacts when he's upset, the way he treats people when shes around, even going to the extent of trying to make her laugh when I am around.

All discussions he brings up tends to be about a ladies body, if he is asked a question let's say about what he likes in a woman? He tends to refer it to her indirectly, he tries to show more care like he really cares about her too many to write down.

I am a very observant person it's like a gift to me I could tell 100 things about a person based on his/her body movement which 95% will be correct and guess what this said guy is actually dead to me in terms of besti shii I made him know we ain't best f anymore publicly by saying I ain't got no best friends so as to let him know I know and see everything. As for my gf shes on standby I currently fixed my life, started working on some other projects no time for nonsense #yourbestfriendswillkillyouifgiventhechance

2 Likes

Re: Experience with my girlfriend by BrownCarton: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Prognose:

Well but aren't you the one that allowed third party to enter by discussing your personal business with him?
I just learnt my big lesson bro. Trusting no one.I really thought he was a close friend. Infact, I remember when he had issues with his gf, where she put me in the middle, I made sure I wasn't caught in the web. I let the girl know from the onset that I won't be comfortable keeping any secrets from him, or partnering with her. I even showed him all the chats after their breakup, and it was all in good faith. In reverse, bro goes doing the opposite

1 Like

Re: Experience with my girlfriend by BrownCarton: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Update...
I confronted the guy and told him to back off and stay away. He tried to lie, but simply let him know I know everything nd he fcked up. He called my babe nd spoke with her after which she told me she was apologising on my behalf nd he blocked/unfollowed her. I was mad nd told her she should never try that again. She caused it and should never interfer. She spoke to couple of her friends who made her realize how shes been behaving(cos there is a lot more to the story than I could put there) and she tried to apologise. However, in my head now, I ve already resolved that I will never bother myself if such happens again. I will simply move on quietly with no explanations.
Re: Experience with my girlfriend by Jokerman(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
BrownCarton:
Update...
I confronted the guy and told him to back off and stay away. He tried to lie, but simply let him know I know everything nd he fcked up. He called my babe nd spoke with her after which she told me she was apologising on my behalf nd he blocked/unfollowed her. I was mad nd told her she should never try that again. She caused it and should never interfer. She spoke to couple of her friends who made her realize how shes been behaving(cos there is a lot more to the story than I could put there) and she tried to apologise. However, in my head now, I ve already resolved that I will never bother myself if such happens again. I will simply move on quietly with no explanations.

Just take it easy bro... I realize relationship is not easy o.... imagine a girl will be making a grown man think... it's just sad....

1 Like

Re: Experience with my girlfriend by Gideonaigbe(m): 1:33am On Dec 22, 2018
FrostyButter:

OP, this guy said it all. I have been there before. I left them for each other. Later they came separately to beg cause they realized life was useless without me, or rather I was their fuel to fire their silly "friendship".

Life is short. Anyone that makes you feel bad or less than your self, just leave them alone and move on to better things. There are so many other nice Nigerian girls out there. Don't die on top someone that doesn't value you or realize what she is doing is hurting you.

As for the guy, I know their type. Just ignore him totally. The fellow is vane and empty. You don't need such energy around you.
I totally agree with this....
the Samuel Guy even if he isn't doing anything.. his trying to f**k Ur babe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Him Talk Say Na ‘suck Away’ I Give Am Fu*ck” – Bayelsa Runs Girl Blasts Friend / A World Without Men / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.