Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python (770 Views)

Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python by trendysturvs(f): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Laughing parents let their toddler play with a python ten-times his size while they captured the shocking moment on camera.The terrifying video, filmed in the East Java Province in Indonesia, shows the little boy being dragged around while using the curled up python as an armchair. After surfing on top of the monster, the little boy goes on to play with its head and even tries to lift up its massive neck.

The laughing boy, who isn’t even old enough to finish a full sentence, appears to be having the time of his life, and is blissfully unaware of the danger he’s putting himself in.

Luckily, the python doesn’t seem to be too bothered by the boy but appears to be making its way away from him. In June this year, a woman was cut from a 27ft python after being eaten alive while she was gardening, also in Indonesia.

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/09/laughing-parents-film-toddler-playing-with-huge-python/

Re: Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python by donbachi(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2018
sworn enemy of man....kill it or get killed by it.
Re: Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python by segebase(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2018
vy
Re: Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python by Horus(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJM017vjQE8

Toddler Playing With HUGE Python
Re: Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python by nams77: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
I pray this snake don't eat this boy someday. Animal instinct- you can't trust them. You may feed them, love them and cater for them but one day, in a bizzare twist, they will turn on you and strike without warning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa / "I Never Had An Orgasm" / It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.