Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria (1523 Views)

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2018
fani kayode I always respect you for your stand
you're a rare gem to the people of yerobas
a warrior a fighter a true son of Oduduwa
you're a blessing to your people
God bless you our in-law.

but Fani I can't believe believe that you of all people are still ignorant of the fast rising and dominating yeroba Muslims that has inflated and dominating the good people of yerobas.

I went through that thread and as usual the only people attacking your honest view are yeroba Muslims all of them
examples are madridguy Corrinthians etc.

I have couple of yeroba friends note when I say yeroba i mean real yerobas not some immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West of Nigeria
and none of them supports Buhari's government and they're not pro Nigeria.

I told you in one of the DM i sent that one day you'll wake up and discover that the population of yeroba Christians have reduced to 10%.
they're occupying strategic positions in the South West politics and they're are decision makers.
recently osun state declared hijab for all female pupils not minding the Christian so called brothers, later they the yeroba Muslims will tell you that religion doesn't matter but they're busy making pro Muslim decisions in South West while our gullible yeroba Christians watch.
have you ever seen the likes of Tinubu and co speak against fulani herdsmen invasion in South West as the so called yeroba leaders they are? NO
only you and Fayose are the only people speaking up but your so called yeroba brothers are hating on you for daring their caliphate.
what kind of brother supports an outsider against his brother?
a Northerner can never do that irrespective of party affiliation.

mr Fani please get your facts right next time
real omo oduduwa doesn't support evil
real yerobas doesn't support injustice
yeroba Muslims are totally different from real yerobas
God bless you and all lovers of good things and justice
God bless all haters of bad omen like Buhari and his useless government

kiss the truth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by lastmessenger: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Heads will roll here and I envisaged a bloody war between afonja/conheads and Igbos/ipob.
Me I take cover in allah. Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2018
imhotep lzaa pointzerom passingshot madridguy sarrki midolian seunmsg cheesy

hot morning tea

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
imhotep lzaa pointzerom passingshot madridguy sarrki midolian seunmsg cheesy

hot morning tea
FFK is correct Abeg.
Benue people were also supporting APCheat and nigger-area until sense fell on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2018
OP is saying the bitter truth. Yoruba mushlems are the real present danger in Southern Unity. Most of these Afonja headslammers are almajiris of mixed race of some generations past. They are mobilised by their bloodthirsty cousins in the North to keep the SW tightly bound to the caliphate. Tinubu and Akande who are the current wholesalers of SW to Fulanis are old Almajiris whose parents are pure Fulanis in ages past.

Until these household enemies are pushed out of yorubaland, there won't be any progress soon.

Painful wahala here is the excessive Pentecostal Christianity of the real yorubas whose hearts are closed and ignorant of the invading Fulani Islamist agenda in their midst. Pray God intervene.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2018
immhotep:

FFK is correct Abeg.
Benue people were also supporting APCheat and nigger-area until sense fell on them.
gbam yeroba Muslims are the only people supporting Buhari
yeroba Christians don't

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
OP is saying the bitter truth. Yoruba mushlems are the real present danger in Southern Unity. Most of these Afonja headslammers are almajiris of mixed race of some generations past. They are mobilised by their bloodthirsty cousins in the North to keep the SW tightly bound to the caliphate. Tinubu and Akande are an old Almajiris whose parents are pure Fulanis in ages past.

Until these household enemies are pushed out of yorubaland, there won't be any progress soon.
God bless you bro
you're a nationalist and a patriot
cc
sarrki

4 Likes

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Yoruba muslims are the most anoying muslim tribe in the world,what are they gaining from the northerners? What are we the easterners gaining from both the north and west? No matter how hard u won dash yoruba muslims sense they will never have a sense of their own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by nrexzy: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Ffk is a waste of sperm

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by mrbaba18(m): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Yoruba Muslims are slaves 2 D northern dnt xpet dm 2 b disobedient 2 Der master

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Ganzagangan: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Yanmirri Christians are getting psychotic like their psychotic substance abusing Messiah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by orisa37: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2018
The Truth will surface one day. May be you are watching The Spirit of Oduduwa monitoring us? And It will not lead us astray, Ase.
Awo was a Christian. OBJ is a Christian. Osinbajo is a Christian. Tinubu can never be President of Nigeria while FFK, your in law, is alive. So don't worry for Yoruba.
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
nrexzy:
Ffk is a waste of sperm
yeroba Muslim spotted

you hate him because he's original yeroba while you're not cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
Ganzagangan:
Yanmirri Christians are getting psychotic like their psychotic substance abusing Messiah.

[/s]
trash this is not gworo business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
orisa37:
The Truth will surface one day. May be you are watching The Spirit of Oduduwa monitoring us? And It will not lead us astray, Ase.
Awo was a Christian. OBJ is a Christian. Osinbajo is a Christian. Tinubu can never be President of Nigeria while FFK, your in law, is alive. So don't worry for Yoruba.
[/s]
i worry about my yeroba Christian brothers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by orisa37: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s] i worry about my yeroba Christian brothers

Worry about your Ibo Muslims.
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2018
orisa37:

igbo Muslims are just 1% while yeroba Muslims are 70-80% of yerobas

I'll worry more about my yeroba Christian brothers who are being bullied by yeroba Muslims angry

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Ganzagangan: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
trash this is not gworo business

Oh I see, it's akpu swallowing business.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
Ganzagangan:

Oh I see, it's akpu swallowing business.

[/s]
Go and sell gworo
no tuwo shikafa for a lazy mallam tongue
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by orisa37: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s] i worry about my yeroba Christian brothers

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Daniyke88(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Ganzagangan: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
Go and sell gworo
no tuwo shikafa for a lazy mallam tongue

We are gonna stop you yannnmiri from selling gala and fan Yogo and constituting nuisance and robbery especially in Lagos traffic.

Hard working criminals.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
Ganzagangan:

We are gonna stop you yannnmiri from selling gala and fan Yogo and constituting nuisance and robbery especially in Lagos traffic.

Hard working criminals.
[/s]
trash trash trash
when people talks
terrorists and burukutu drinkers don't talk
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by LZAA: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
fani kayode I always respect you for your stand
you're a rare gem to the people of yerobas
a warrior a fighter a true son of Oduduwa
you're a blessing to your people
God bless you our in-law.

but Fani I can't believe believe that you of all people are still ignorant of the fast rising and dominating yeroba Muslims that has inflated and dominating the good people of yerobas.

I went through that thread and as usual the only people attacking your honest view are yeroba Muslims all of them
examples are madridguy Corrinthians etc.

I have couple of yeroba friends note when I say yeroba i mean real yerobas not some immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West of Nigeria
and none of them supports Buhari's government and they're not pro Nigeria.

I told you in one of the DM i sent that one day you'll wake up and discover that the population of yeroba Christians have reduced to 10%.
they're occupying strategic positions in the South West politics and they're are decision makers.
recently osun state declared hijab for all female pupils not minding the Christian so called brothers, later they the yeroba Muslims will tell you that religion doesn't matter but they're busy making pro Muslim decisions in South West while our gullible yeroba Christians watch.
have you ever seen the likes of Tinubu and co speak against fulani herdsmen invasion in South West as the so called yeroba leaders they are? NO
only you and Fayose are the only people speaking up but your so called yeroba brothers are hating on you for daring their caliphate.
what kind of brother supports an outsider against his brother?
a Northerner can never do that irrespective of party affiliation.

mr Fani please get your facts right next time
real omo oduduwa doesn't support evil
real yerobas doesn't support injustice
yeroba Muslims are totally different from real yerobas
God bless you and all lovers of good things and justice
God bless all haters of bad omen like Buhari and his useless government

kiss the truth
Thats why the immigrants must follow their gambari masters back to the caliphate grin

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
orisa37:

[/s]
nope i will worry about my yeroba Christian brothers
we won't allow you people to marginalise them

kiss the truth
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
LZAA:

Thats why the immigrants must follow their gambari masters back to the caliphate grin
gbam
we stand with yeroba Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by nrexzy: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
yeroba Muslim spotted

you hate him because he's original yeroba while you're not cheesy
Noooo me hating him is a waste of my hate ooo
Me na igbo Christian no vex...
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by papalsbuIl: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2018
[s]
nrexzy:

Noooo me hating him is a waste of my hate ooo
Me na igbo Christian no vex...
[/s]
ok
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Basic123: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2018
ARE yIGBO pigs intelligent at all?

Stop your fellow unintelligent BIAFRATs and tell FFK to stop campaigning for Saraki(Yoruba muslims), kwankwanso, Atiku,makarfi(all fulani muslims northerners) and concentrate on licking nnamdi kanu urine before we take you serious.

we Yoruba christians will also take you serious when Iyou stop abusing Osinbajo,pastor Adeboye and Awolowo,both Yoruba christians.

Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by yourstruly123(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Yorubas are generally useless. Both Christians and moslems.
Re: My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria by Ganzagangan: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
when people talks
terrorists and burukutu drinkers don't talk

Are you a person or a pig?

I reckon a biafran specie pig

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon To Ambrose Ali / Gov.udom Release 3.5yrsReport Card On Projects Ongoing And Completed In All LGAs / Breaking News: Inec Fails To Defend Declaration Of Ayetola As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.