Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (56392 Views)

Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by mokane28: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2018
For me i think chiwetal is the best
SoNature:

I think Chiwetalu Agu is my favorite

That man has an award for talking nonsense grin

I like Ime Bishop too...aka Okon Lagos

Even his body movements are funny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Joshuazedd(m): 1:51am On Sep 11, 2018
this one I never see Igbo Amaka?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by gaby(m): 2:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Grafixnuel:

Do you have free books?

Did free read promo for a while here...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Temple1288(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Osuofia neva smokes nor drinks pls.
He has said it many times that he is allergic to the smell of cigar and tobacco.
And he doesnt take any sort of alcohol.
Osuofia is a gentle man.

Let's bet on the issue!
He smokes Indian Hemp
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Grafixnuel(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2018
gaby:

Did free read promo for a while here...

And you can't give me opportunity to read the one about your trip to Europe?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by gaby(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Grafixnuel:

And you can't give me opportunity to read the one about your trip to Europe?

A bit of it is still in the link on my signature bro..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Grafixnuel(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

A bit of it is still in the link on my signature bro..

Have read all bro... I still want more bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by gaby(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Grafixnuel:

Have read all bro... I still want more bro

Oliver twist....go and encourage me with your cash, that way you'd appreciate and attach value to the story...

One love bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Grafixnuel(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

Oliver twist....go and encourage me with your cash, that way you'd appreciate and attach value to the story...

One love bro

Haha... Bro I will love to support.. I swear.. But bah kudi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by gaby(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Grafixnuel:

Haha... Bro I will love to support.. I swear.. But bah kudi

I understand bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.