Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (18760 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze Rejects Atiku’s Single Term Proposal, Vice Presidential Slot / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:
It is clear to any body with sense.

Anything less than an igbo candidate is political suicide for the pdp.

In fact, I suspect some APC folks in the pdp are the ones pushing them to their doom.

So you don't mind replacing Osinbajo after all your rants of slavery and the likes? wink

So you don't mind following awusa fulani las las? wink

So why all the previous grandstanding? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

So you don't mind replacing Osinbajo after all your rants of slavery and the likes? wink

So you don't mind following awusa fulani las las? wink

So why all the previous grandstanding? cheesy
I don't think an igbo vice president would be a mere commissioner taken for a ride by the president men.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Princedapace(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Mscheeew, loudmouth chest beating as usual.

Inconsequential lot.

I just laugh at people like u bro.. U are really going by the number of registered voters in south easy abi?

U don't need to insult any tribe to make ur point..

But bear in mind that igbos are the highest non indigenes who live in other regions.. So the number of voters u see in other regions has a good rate of igbos there..

Igbos in south west alone is huge. So, the voting powers of that region is still very much important..

Igbos vote similarly irrespective of where they are.. Igbos have large numbers of people in the north, south west and south south..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

I agree Buhari is the most divisive President ever liveth in Nigeria. But the igbos have also burnt every bridge of cooperation with other Nigerian tribes.

So the issue of Nigerians’ aversion to an igbo President precedes ans will outlast Muhammadu Buhari.

Igbos can’t expect other Nigerians to vote for them after all the hate. It is simply logical that they would never be a president in Nigeria.

List the bridges?
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

That guy is mentally unstable.

Don't honour him.

grin grin grin > grin

See this guy getting all personal cause I have said the bitter truth.

Just keep lying to yourself if it will make you feel better. I understand your predicament.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

That guy is mentally unstable.

Don't honour him.

I thought as much.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

I don't think an igbo vice president would be a mere commissioner taken for a ride by the president men.

mention one thing Ekwueme did back in 1979 as VP. Just one thing pls cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by farem: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Upritman:

“In view of their apologies to Nigerians of 16 years of misrule, the party should put their house in order. They should not go back to their status quo,” they said.

The only relevant, important concern to wise Nigerians has been stated
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

I dare PDP to choose and igbo VP.

Nigerians are waiting for PDP to choose the VP candidate from the east.

I can’t shout. PDP should just try Nigerians.

Ur just a confused Afonja.

One thing that am 100% sure about is that many Yorubas will vote PDP if they choose an Igbo VP.

Once an Igbo is chosen as VP, Igbos will come out enmass in numbers never seen before since Nigeria's history n vote PDP. There are millions of IGBOS who use voters card as an I.D card to open bank accounts n they never vote because they are smart enough not to waste their time under the Sun to keep voting Hausa n Yoruba to power.

The number of Igbos in the SW is in millions, They will come out like never before to vote for PDP.

Igbos in the north are in multi millions n they will vote PDP in record numbers.

STOP playing that useless card, No one believes u. ALL Yoruba states have left PDP n shouldn't be given any ticket for VP.

Mark my word, SW will break even +|- between APC n pdp in 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

List the bridges?

They are many but I will state just two to answer your question: igbos hate Hausas and Yorubas.

That’s enough bridge destruction to imperil your Presidential ambitions.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

mention one thing Ekwueme did back in 1979 as VP. Just one thing pls cheesy

You mean the incorruptible ekueme that was locked up by buhari because he is not a northerner?

Buhari did not give his administration a chance by seizing power via coup.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by muystoy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
These monkey shaped,yam legged hairy f.lattinoes are at it again, doing what they do best,(chest beating and a false sense of importance) .Any political party who wants to achieve success must do away with these c. r. im.min.als hence it suffers a catastrophic defeat,get it into your thick flat skulls, none of you would ever smell the office of the President of this country, not even VP, the best you can ever dream of is only legislative posts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

grin grin grin > grin

See this guy getting all personal cause I have said the bitter truth.

Just keep lying to yourself if it will make you feel better. I understand your predicament.
Just shoo away.
And let better people talk.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur just a confused Afonja.

One thing that am 100% sure about is that many Yorubas will vote PDP if they choose an Igbo VP.

Once an Igbo is chosen as VP, Igbos will come out enmass in numbers never seen before since Nigeria's history n vote PDP. There are millions of IGBOS who use voters card as an I.D card to open bank accounts n they never vote because they are smart enough not to waste their time under the Sun to keep voting Hausa n Yoruba to power.

The number of Igbos in the SW is in millions, They will come out like never before to vote for PDP.

STOP playing that useless card, No one believes u. ALL Yoruba states have left PDP n shouldn't be given any ticket for VP.

The PDP can choose their VP from the core east. That is what Buhari is expecting.

It would even make the choice of many undecided Yorubas very easy.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

You mean the incorruptible ekueme that was locked up by buhari because he is not a northerner?

Buhari did not give his administration a chance by seizing power via coup.

You should hide your head in shame cheesy

Ekwueme spent 4 years 3 months as VP, Osinbajo has only spent 3 years 5 months. Mention 1 thing Ekwueme did as VP. Only 1 pls cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
muystoy:
These monkey shaped,yam legged hairy f.lattinoes are at it again, doing what they do best,(chest beating and a false sense of importance) .Any political party who wants to achieve success must do away with these c. r. im.min.als hence it suffers a catastrophic defeat,get it into your thick flat skulls, none of you would ever smell the office of the President of this country, not even VP, the best you can ever dream of is only legislative posts

Cc: CSTR & Precisionfx

No be me Talk am ooo. Na fellow Nigerian Talk am.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by thegoodone1234(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

which number?

In 2015 Buhari chose a VP from SW while GEJ chose a VP from the north n yet PDP got 43% of SW votes while APC got 57%.

Do the math.
only two state in south west is enough for the whole south east. check the past record 2011 and 2015. if south west give pDP 45% as you said, its more than the vote south east will give.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

They are many but I will state just two to answer your question: igbos hate Hausas and Yorubas.

That’s enough bridge destruction to imperil your Presidential ambitions.

grin

LMFAO.

Just like I keep telling ur likes.

IGBOS DONT LOVE OR HATE YORUBAS OR HAUSAS, IGBOS ARE INDIFFERENT ABOUT U PEOPLE.

Meanwhile wen igbos gave a Yoruba Man OBJ block votes in 2003 n 1999 they were burning bridges abi?

Wen Igbos gave A hausa man Yaradua block votes in 2007 n voted him to power they were burning bridges abi?

Wen Igbos voted GEJ a SS man enmass in 2011 n 2015 they were burning bridges abi?

U people just don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You should hide your head in shame cheesy

Ekwueme spent 4 years 3 months as VP, Osinbajo has only spent 3 years 5 months. Mention 1 thing Ekwueme did as VP. Only 1 pls cheesy

He was not the head of state.

Under the administration of his boss , there was a booming middle class, the Nigerian airways were functioning, our currency had not gone to shitt.

And most importantly, he was his own man. An incorruptible giant.

Which is why buhari locked him up.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin

LMFAO.

Just like I keep telling ur likes.

IGBOS DONT LOVE OR HATE YORUBAS OR HAUSAS, IGBOS ARE INDIFFERENT ABOUT U PEOPLE.

Meanwhile wen igbos gave a Yoruba Man OBJ block votes in 2003 n 1999 they were burning bridges abi?

Wen Igbos gave A hausa man Yaradua block votes in 2007 n voted him to power they were burning bridges abi?

Wen Igbos voted GEJ a SS man enmass in 2011 n 2015 they were burning bridges abi?

U people just don't know what to say.

Maybe Nigerians don’t just like the average igbo man( I for example only tolerate them).

Have you thought about that?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
thegoodone1234:
only two state in south west is enough for the whole south east. check the past record 2011 and 2015. if south west give pDP 45% as you said, its more than the vote south east will give.
And you couldn't give falae the presidency in 1999 after supporting him as a region, while obj had to look elsewhere.

Keep hiding under buhari's followership in the North.

it will end in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

He was not the head of state.

Under the administration of his boss , there was a booming middle class, the Nigerian airways were functioning, our currency had not gone to shitt.

And most importantly, he was his own man. An incorruptible giant.

Which is why buhari locked him up.

Now you're displaying confusion. So Osinbajo is now president? cheesy

His own man, mention one thing he did in the office of VP as his own man. Just one is all i ask

7 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Now you're displaying confusion. So Osinbajo is now president? cheesy

His own man, mention one thing he did in the office of VP as his own man. Just one is all i ask
I did not call him the president. Though he likes to claim the very little achievement of the buhari administration like a chameleon, while allowing buhari to take the political scars.

I called him a mere commissioner, played around by buhari's men.

Ekueme was never that cowardly.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

The PDP can choose their VP from the core east. That is what Buhari is expecting.

It would even make the choice of many undecided Yorubas very easy.

Keep foooooling ur self.

SW wasn't a decider in 2015 n won't be in 2019.

Millions of Yorubas are already against Buhari n will strongly reject him @ the polls.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

I did not call him the president. Though he likes to claim the very little achievement of the buhari administration like a chameleon, while allowing buhari to take the political scars.

I called him a mere commissioner, played around by buhari's men.

Ekueme was never that cowardly.

Jealousy go kill you. So the Buhari govt has some little achievement? i thought you guys swear it's all doom and gloom? cheesy

We need to see one action Ekwueme took while in office to a lame duck Shagari. We heard of Umaru Dikko, We heard of Adisa Akinloye from that same govt.

Tell us one thing he did that showed he was not a deaf and dumb participant in that administration. Just one cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
thegoodone1234:

Who be dis foolish Afonja?

U people keep missing the point, Once there's a break even in the SW, SE n SS grants victory to PDP with all their votes.

SW wasn't decider in 2015 n wont be in 2019 either.

Remember what Kwakwanso said, Only Kano gave Buhari almost the whole total votes the entire Yorubas gave buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Pataricatering(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Doerstech:
hmmmm....We iGBOS don;t know this group. We will support PDP regardless VP or no VP
yeah , hatred is usually enough to get you through !

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Most of the damage done to igbo relations with other tribes was done by some the people on this thread and they are now threatening a showdown in 2023.

We have consistently given them advice on how to gain the respect and adulation of other Nigerians but they spurn our advice. How can you keep running away from your own region and constituting a national nuisance, and expect other Nigerians to hand over the Presidency to you?

Given the fact that igbos know they are not liked by many, building their region, staying there and demanding a referendum would have been a better deal. But they rather wander about and commit crimes nationwide while hating on the local community. How do you expect to gain the respect of others with that modus operandi?

It would take a long time for igbos to get themselves politically in Nigeria. No amount of threats will make Nigerians respect the igbos. Only a repatriation of resources and man power to the east will make igbos earn a seat at the table with other Nigerians.

Igbos are mere traders to most Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Who be dis foolish Afonja?

U people keep missing the point, Once there's a break even in the SW, SE n SS grants victory to PDP with all their votes.

SW wasn't decider in 2015 n wont be in 2019 either.

Remember what Kwakwanso said, Only Kano gave Buhari almost the whole total votes the entire Yorubas gave buhari.

Don't mind him. Yet some hopeless dolts swear it's Yoruba and Tinubu that inflicted Buhari on them angry

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Jealousy go kill you. So the Buhari govt has some little achievement? i thought you guys swear it's all doom and gloom? cheesy

We need to see one action Ekwueme took while in office to a lame duck Shagari. We heard of Umaru Dikko, We heard of Adisa Akinloye from that same govt.

Tell us one thing he did that showed he was not a deaf and dumb participant in that administration. Just one cheesy

""" So the Buhari govt has some little achievement? i thought you guys swear it's all doom and gloom? """

Re-read his post
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by yinnyme(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Upritman:
Ahead of the 2019 presidential election, a group known as Ndigbo National Assembly (NUA) has urged the leadership and elders of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to ensure the vice presidential candidate of the party emerges from the South-East geopolitical zone. The group said its plea was to foster balance, equity, fairness and justice.

A statement signed by National President of NAU, Dede Uzor A. Uzor also threatened that the PDP would pay dearly if they shortchange Ndigbo again.

Uzor’s reaction follows an alleged plot to zone the PDP Vice Presidential slot to South West zone which was reechoed by Governor Ayodele Fayose on Friday.
The group warned PDP to ‘technically and tactically’ avoid the temptation of imposing candidates on Nigerians without due process as repeat of such grievous mistake may cause the party this coming election.

“This is the time for PDP to correct all the anomalies they committed that caused them 2015 presidential election.

“In view of their apologies to Nigerians of 16 years of misrule, the party should put their house in order. They should not go back to their status quo,” they said.
The Group went ahead to mention names of those it considered as qualified for presidential or vice presidential candidates to include former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, former Central Bank Governor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo,Senators Enyinnaya Abaribe, Victor Umeh, Ohaneze Ndigbo President-General, Chief Nnia Nwodo, and Chief Festus Odimegwu, among others.

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/09/2019-pdp-will-pay-dearly-if-igbos-are.html

The Igbos are wired for businesses, the Yorubas are wired for academics while the Hausas are wired for politics. The Yorubas discovered these and they tactically learnt the trade of politics. The Igbo needs to be united and be driven by one single goal. To be Nigeria president in 2023 is feasible if they prepare and plan for it. God bless all tribes.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Maybe Nigerians don’t just like the average igbo man( I for example only tolerate them).

Have you thought about that?

"" Maybe Nigerians don’t just like the average igbo man ""

And u were saying igbos hate Hausa n Yoruba grin....Are u listening to ur sef?

"" I for example only tolerate them ""

We don't care weda u tolerate us...We are indifferent about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments / Sanwo-Olu Meets Buhari, Presents Report On Lagos Destruction / The Multi Billion Naira Ilorin Central Mosque,is it necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.